Kratos vs Dante vs Bayonetta

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@just_an_average_man: I don't know much about Bayonetta and I believe the creator of both her and Dante said she was more powerful. What are her strength feats that put her above Dante though? I mean the dude stopped a punch from like a 300ft statue and he wasn't even using DT...so he's pretty damn strong.

@akronawol17: Hate to remind you of this but technically DMC2 is the most recent version of classic Dante. Also I believe he gave/lent the Sparda sword to Trish, but don't quote me on that one.

"Face the facts few people can beat Kratos. Only Asura, Batman, Darksied, and few others can. I'd keep Dante and Beyonetta far away from that list."

Wow...way to fanboy.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By kyrees

@mrhamwallet said:

@akronawol17

Hate to remind you of this but technically DMC2 is the most recent version of classic Dante. Also I believe he gave/lent the Sparda sword to Trish, but don't quote me on that one.

dmc 1, he gave the sword to trish.

dmc 4, trish used the sword of sparda as bait to infiltrate the order of the sword. nero retrieves it back and returns it to dante.

dmc 2 is the most recent in the storytimeline, ignoring the god awful alternate universe, dmc: devil may cry.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By cpt_nice

@mrhamwallet: What are her strength feats that put her above Dante though?

Dunno if it puts her above Dante, but:

She caught a bus which was falling straight down from the sky with one hand, super casually, in base.

She headbutted a skyscraper: http://gfycat.com/ScrawnyHelpfulFruitfly

Tosses a huge satellite using just her legs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGY4TmTPwBI&feature=youtu.be

That is even ignoring her demon summons, who also dish out strikes in the hundreds of gigatons and stomp enormous divine entities.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice: Thanks for the feats, it's not too easy to judge since Dante does everything casually but just speculating yea I'd say she's probably stronger...although I wish it went the case.

@kyrees: Thanks for the clarification on the sword, I forgot about the shenanigans in 4.

I did know the order of the games, but DmC is not the same timeline and so not the most recent Dante. It's the same as using Ultimate Thor feats instead of 616 Thor. For the record, although I do prefer the classic DMC timeline the new game is actually really good.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By NeonGameWave

Holy crap baskets............ @neongamewave what do you think of this matchup?

I think Dante should come out on top while Bayonetta is unique for her kind of character and also while she does bring balance to the battle due to being closely even with Dante, I think she lacks in hax. She's overpowered even more than Dante ability-wise but unlike Dante she doesn't have Royal Guard, Yamato, Pandora's Omen and etc.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c6b6b1c5
deactivated-57d17c6b6b1c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

I think Dante should come out on top while Bayonetta is unique for her kind of character and also while she does bring balance to the battle due to being closely even with Dante, I think she lacks in hax. She's overpowered even more than Dante ability-wise but unlike Dante she doesn't have Royal Guard, Yamato, Pandora's Omen and etc.

Kratos would rip both of them apart with his bare hands

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

Can't Bayonetta consistently manipulate time?

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave said:
@deathhero61 said:

Can't Bayonetta consistently manipulate time?

She can , and she can neglect other timestops also.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone get the Kratos fanboys a leg to stand on?

Failing that a shoulder to cry on...

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante super stomps

alex101594

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By alex101594

Sorry guys haven't been on in a while (checking notifications since I'm on my phone)! I'm going to update the OG post. As far as feats go Bayonetta would win I'd say, her feats are much better than Kratos and Dante from what I've been reading.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#164  Edited By username12345

@leo-343 said:
@username12345 said:
@haoalchemist said:

@username12345: I've played the game, I was expecting an answer not some footage... He gets his head blitzed off or shot to pieces.

LOL!

Good thing I pwned him latter in the thread...

Lmao, you haven't convinced anyone you do realize this?

My point isn't that I convinced anyone, my point is I pwned you.

You used an, outdated, non-canon source of information, when Kratos had yet to become the "ghost of Sparta" or earn the titular title of "'god" of War".

However if you want quantity:

@dcfan2015 said:

Kratos wins...that guy is one bad MF

@heatblaze123 said:

Kratos turns all these suckers into stone via medusa's gaze.

@alex101594 in post #8, @the_caped_crusader in post #4, and @sentry4 in post #2, all said Kratos wins or he isn't fodder. So there you go.

My point is, @haoalchemist and @leo-343, if you don't want me to talk to you, don't tag me first.

@leo-343:

Funny how the_caped_crusader and sentry4 all said Kratos wins before I did, yet you only tagged me...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I think I know why.

Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bayonetta wins unless Dante qields the sword of sparda which makes it a close call. Kratos dies as an after thought.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As username4321 has said and given evidence for, Kratos wins this. He can tank any of Dante or Bayonetta's attacks, even survive with his head since they don't have godly weapons, he is powerful enough to put them down medium difficulty

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod said:

As username4321 has said and given evidence for, Kratos wins this. He can tank any of Dante or Bayonetta's attacks, even survive with his head since they don't have godly weapons, he is powerful enough to put them down medium difficulty

Someone believes in me?! Hurrah!

Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod said:

Haha. I would join the party but I don't agree lol

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345 said:
@mkgod said:

Haha. I would join the party but I don't agree lol

No Caption Provided

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@mkgod said:

As username4321 has said and given evidence for, Kratos wins this. He can tank any of Dante or Bayonetta's attacks, even survive with his headsince they don't have godly weapons, he is powerful enough to put them down medium difficulty

This still has me in fits of laughter.

You using non-canon sources because you hate me, MK"god", and Kratos has me laughing too...

You also forgot to highlight the fact that at full power Kratos is immortal, unless a demi"god" is involved.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@username12345 said:
@leo-343 said:
@mkgod said:

As username4321 has said and given evidence for, Kratos wins this. He can tank any of Dante or Bayonetta's attacks, even survive with his headsince they don't have godly weapons, he is powerful enough to put them down medium difficulty

This still has me in fits of laughter.

You using non-canon sources because you hate me, MK"god", and Kratos has me laughing too...

You also forgot to highlight the fact that at full power Kratos is immortal, unless a demi"god" is involved.

Yeah, sure, whatever.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: Yep we've won. Kratos wins because he's immortal, he without a doubt can tank having his head cut off and he can also react in femto seconds as proven with his reaction feats, Dante fanboys eat your heart out

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod said:

@username12345: Yep we've won. Kratos wins because he's immortal, he without a doubt can tank having his head cut off and he can also react in femto seconds as proven with his reaction feats, Dante fanboys eat your heart out

No Caption Provided

Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you won jack. Lol

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@username12345: bruh i got no beef with you, i dont even remember this thread or you. Chill....

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand why people like Username have to exist.

I'm wondering why people like MKGOD exist , he's either bad at trolling or genuine in his thoughts.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Dygoboy

@mkgod said:

No Caption Provided

bayonetta wins unless Dante qields the sword of sparda which makes it a close call. Kratos dies as an after thought.

@neongamewave said:
@deathhero61 said:

Kratos would rip both of them apart with his bare hands

No Caption Provided

Can someone get the Kratos fanboys a leg to stand on?

Failing that a shoulder to cry on...

Nice one Bro.
Nice one Bro.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bayonetta still stomps Kratos.

No Caption Provided

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice said:

Bayonetta still stomps Kratos.

No Caption Provided

I can agree with that. Ain't no way Bayonetta Beating Dante that's for sure.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By cpt_nice

@dygoboy: I honestly do not feel like starting that debate up again. I will say they both have a decent shot, and it will be the fight of the decade.

Kratos should just grab a hotdog cart and make rounds and let the grownups have their battle.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy:

Irrelavent, Leo fled before my might in dispare.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy:

I don't care wether he fled or not. It's me your going to have to deal with now.

Kratos ain't beating any of them here. Dante and Bayonetta would make Kratos their B/!%#" any day of the week.

As for who actually wins this battle...We all know it's Dante some would argue it's Bayonetta. But i will prove my arguments and prove why Dante Wins. soo..

Deal with it.
Deal with it.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By username12345

@username12345: bruh i got no beef with you, i don't even remember this thread or you. Chill....

Is that right?

Post 136, "bruh".

@imperfect_cell said:

I don't understand why people like Username have to exist.

Why do you hate me so? Are you afraid?

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By username12345

@dygoboy said:
@username12345 said:

@dygoboy:

I don't care wether he fled or not. It's me your going to have to deal with now.

As for who actually wins this battle...We all know it's Dante some would argue it's Bayonetta. But i will prove my arguments and prove why Dante Wins. soo..

Deal with it.
Deal with it.

You are a fool, next time do not come back.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:
@username12345 said:

@dygoboy:

Kratos ain't beating any of them here. Dante and Bayonetta would make Kratos their B/!%#" any day of the week.

Deal with it.
Deal with it.

You are a fool, next time do not come back.

What does Asura's theme song have to do with this?Don't call me a fool bruh. and i can comeback anytime i want. and calm down...that ain't going to help you prove why Kratos wins...

No Caption Provided

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: Dante vs Bayo is one of these "Ends with sex" type of battles.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:

@dygoboy: Dante vs Bayo is one of these "Ends with sex" type of battles.

It happened once but it wont happen again
It happened once but it wont happen again
Cuz she's with Vergil now
Cuz she's with Vergil now
No Caption Provided

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Fled? No I left before my intelligence dropped any lower from reading the asinine arguments for Kratos, he can survive without a head? That idiocy shouldn't be entertained.

Dammn
Dammn
That was pretty cool.
That was pretty cool.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy:

Guess he was weak in bed.

He insta loses then.

Bayo : "Boy , that night was crappy"

Dante : *Sob* *Sob*

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Fled? No I left before my intelligence dropped any lower from reading the asinine arguments for Kratos, he can survive without a head? That idiocy shouldn't be entertained.

And you used non-canon feats. Because you hate me and MK"god". Calling people idiots isn't nice, you should behave yourself.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod said:

Immortality is not much of a factor in combat.....unless Kratos cannot be hurt which isn't the case.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By username12345

@mkgod said:

Immortality is not much of a factor in combat.....unless Kratos cannot be hurt which isn't the case.

He'll get better.