Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By eatmore_payless

RULE:

Morals Off

Blood Lust On

Kratos from GOD OF WAR 3 and all his feats ( excepts he is not a god )

Kratos got all his weapons from all the GOW installments

Aquaman comic book feats. no prep

Fight takes place in mt. Olympus

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jeanroygrant

aquaman will die if he gets close

Briancolding2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Briancolding2

Auqaman could not take Kratos. He is simply too weak.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By ReVamp

Gimme some Kratos feats pwease?

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Decoy Elite

Aquaman mind rapes him.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ReVamp

@Decoy Elite said:

Aquaman mind rapes him.

Or that.

Avatar image for howterribleisthat
HowTerribleIsThat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HowTerribleIsThat

@ReVamp said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Aquaman mind rapes him.

Or that.

The picture is of the New52 Aquaman, who has only displayed telepathy on things that actually live in the sea.

Avatar image for franklinrichards86
franklinrichards86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is the current aquaman as strong and durable as Kratos?

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By czarny_samael666

With Sword of Olympus he kills him easily. This won't even be a battle.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By laflux

@ReVamp: ripping apart undead legion soldier's with his bare hands. Ripping off Helios's head with his bare hands. punching Zeus so hard that is causes a concrete pillar to collapse on him. Being able to resist being crushed by the giant titan Cronos and atlas, the strongest being in the world. Going toe to with Hercules, the strongest God known to man and killing him, easily stopping his charges and knocking him back, while also dodging his blows . Resisting being crushed by Hephaestus who was much larger than he, breaking Minotaur necks with his savage might, ripping out cyclops eyes with his bare hands. Heck, he destroyed Neptune, Zeus's second in command in his human form. He also threw the Colossus of Rhodes a giant beast statue sent by zeus to kill him. He has also killed Perseus, who has superhuman attributes. He also picks up undead soldiers and uses them as battering rams. Kratos's strength is variable, but at its peak, i'd say it is class 100 easily, and this without being the god of war. To see all his power's just go to http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Kratos . In short id say he has power's similar to a mix ares and Hercules from the marvel continuity but definitively more so than Ares, and probably more so than Hercules.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ReVamp

@laflux: All those feats are extremely subjective to the own universe, since the power levels of Zeus are vastly different in GOW than in MARVEL/DC.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By czarny_samael666
@ReVamp said:

@laflux: All those feats are extremely subjective to the own universe, since the power levels of Zeus are vastly different in GOW than in MARVEL/DC.

Yeah, but Sword of Olympus defeated Titans with one powerfull attack and Titans were big enough to hold islands on their backs/arms. 

Sword of Olympus + Ares' Armor + Pandora's Box (hope) + Sisters of Fate power + Hades' soul + all those powers that he gained in all three games and he is above Aquaman for sure. 
Including telepathy, because I don't see him being taken out in this way since gods couldn't break him. And that whole world's hope's power itself in him is enough to take any TP attack IMO.

IMO with that weapons and powers he is a threat even to guys like Thor and Superman. A specially with time manipulation.
Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By eatmore_payless

@ReVamp said:

yeah very true, but despite that fact, Kratos can still go toe to toe with the likes of them Hulks, Hercules, Ares, Thing, and all those power houses not exceeding the power levels of Thor and supes

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ReVamp

@eatmore_payless said:

@ReVamp said:

yeah very true, but despite that fact, Kratos can still go toe to toe with the likes of them Hulks, Hercules, Ares, Thing, and all those power houses not exceeding the power levels of Thor and supes

I never said the contrary. I just said you can't say something like: "Kratos defeated his own version of Zeus with ease, thus he Defeats Marvel/DC Zeus just as well".

eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By eatmore_payless

@ReVamp said:

@eatmore_payless said:

@ReVamp said:

I never said the contrary. I just said you can't say something like: "Kratos defeated his own version of Zeus with ease, thus he Defeats Marvel/DC Zeus just as well".

I get what you mean, that feats may vary in which Universe we are talking about.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By laflux

@ReVamp: yes but in whatever universe your in, i'd say you would need vast amounts of superhuman strength and stamina to resist being squashed by a being who is about the size of the empire state building, and alot of durability/healing to survive the stomach acid in his gut before slicing his stomach open.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ReVamp

@laflux said:

@ReVamp: yes but in whatever universe your in, i'd say you would need vast amounts of superhuman strength and stamina to resist being squashed by a being who is about the size of the empire state building, and alot of durability/healing to survive the stomach acid in his gut before slicing his stomach open.

Giant Man is a giant, you don't need that much strength to stop him. I realize that the latter might not be as big as the former, but the point remains.

eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By eatmore_payless

@ReVamp said:

@laflux said:

Giant Man is a giant, you don't need that much strength to stop him. I realize that the latter might not be as big as the former, but the point remains.

Giant Man's strength does not reach the strength level of what kratos have been beating, Can your giant man carry the earth? I think not because IIRC hulk broke some of his bones. And puny Kratos have shown his vast strength when he prevents atlas hands from squashing him

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ReVamp

@eatmore_payless said:

Giant Man's strength does not reach the strength level of what kratos have been beating, Can your giant man carry the earth? I think not because IIRC hulk broke some of his bones. And puny Kratos have shown his vast strength when he prevents atlas hands from squashing him

I hope you're not actually trying to argue with me.

I was just saying that you can't measure feats like beating Zeus in different worlds. Then I mentioned that just because a guy is a giant doesn't mean he's strong. I'm not saying he wasn't.

eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By eatmore_payless

@ReVamp said:

@eatmore_payless said:

I hope you're not actually trying to argue with me.

I was just saying that you can't measure feats like beating Zeus in different worlds. Then I mentioned that just because a guy is a giant doesn't mean he's strong. I'm not saying he wasn't.

no man we're cool im not going to start arguing with you it's like New Year!

yeah but what I want to say is that i am clearly not comparing zeus from Marvel against the zeus of god of war because the Marvel zeus stomps him in every aspects. and I totally didn't get your point when you were talking about Giant Man and now im sorry.

matanui123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kratos although aquaman is underrated

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Being able to resist getting squash by a being who can have the whole world's weight applied to his hands for thousands of years without a lot of fatigue saids something about Kratos. Kratos should at least be in the Trillion tons range of strength and that's low-balling.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos

Ciriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aquaman has shown serious power in New 52. I think he takes this

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

Can I get some feats of the strength and abilities Kratos possesses and what are his main choice of weaponry?

I'm gonna side with Aquaman as of right now and think he could withstand the blows from Kratos if he's been hit with his superhuman durability and could be able to dodge the attacks of his due to Aquaman's enhanced senses. Aquaman's been able to dodge multiple arrows at close range simultaneously, even catching a few. He's also been able to go up against Deathstroke, being somewhat evenly matched with speed, agility, and reflexes.

OldNorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reefermadness: Sorry buddy, but Aquaman gets gutted like a fish here. Between the home turf advantage of fighting on Mt.Olympus, having the Sword of Olympus and all the various power up and amps he has reached given the end of GOD OF WAR 3, this will be a short yet gruesome battle.

Avatar image for hshshshbsnsjsjsj
HshshshBsnsjsjsj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos cuts his head off before the "fight" even starts. Mismatch

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By seastone98

Arthur low mid diff (not debatable)

Avatar image for father_sky_ouranos
Father_Sky_Ouranos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos, too strong & too many powers & weapons, he can also summon the souls of Chimeras & Cerberus to fight for him...

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

All his weapons?

Blade of Olympus would be more than enough

Or he can just use the claws of Hades to rip Arthurs soul out.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d55594e190f7
deactivated-5d55594e190f7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos stomps

BrockTheRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#33  Edited By BrockTheRock

If underwater, Aquaman.

Anywhere else, Kratos takes him 9/10 times if not 10/10.

OMNIDRAGON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By OMNIDRAGON
@laflux said:

@ReVamp: ripping apart undead legion soldier's with his bare hands. Ripping off Helios's head with his bare hands. punching Zeus so hard that is causes a concrete pillar to collapse on him. Being able to resist being crushed by the giant titan Cronos and atlas, the strongest being in the world. Going toe to with Hercules, the strongest God known to man and killing him, easily stopping his charges and knocking him back, while also dodging his blows . Resisting being crushed by Hephaestus who was much larger than he, breaking Minotaur necks with his savage might, ripping out cyclops eyes with his bare hands. Heck, he destroyed Neptune, Zeus's second in command in his human form. He also threw the Colossus of Rhodes a giant beast statue sent by zeus to kill him. He has also killed Perseus, who has superhuman attributes. He also picks up undead soldiers and uses them as battering rams. Kratos's strength is variable, but at its peak, i'd say it is class 100 easily, and this without being the god of war. To see all his power's just go to http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Kratos . In short id say he has power's similar to a mix ares and Hercules from the marvel continuity but definitively more so than Ares, and probably more so than Hercules.

@laflux:Dude, on your topic, only class 100?? Kratos as stated by the Director whom created him held up the world when he chained Atlas underneath the world and you say its only class 100???????? Dude??? Hercules is a class 1000 dc and Kratos stopped his charges without even moving or trying? By the way, Kratos is the god of strength and power in real mythology.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kratos, mismatch

rhistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Kratos has TP resistance? If not, and Aquaman actually uses it, he wins. Otherwise, Kratos out-stats him.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

If Pre 52, Aquaman TPs Kratos into obedience. If it is post flashpoint, it is much more interesting.

Seeing as how Kratos gets all of his weapons, we should allow the same courtesy to Aquaman. I think he could take this. But, it is more likely that Kratos would win. We should wait for the end of Drowned Earth before we come to a conclusion tho.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
deactivated-5c6891767abb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Aquaman telepathed this red martian ? I think Aquaman would wreck via telepathy.