This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by lytet5 (66 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the bald krillin during the freeza saga.

Kratos at the end of GOW 3 BUT BEFORE he stabbed himself with the sword.

Krillin has access to the dragon balls and Kratos has access to marty mcfly's time travelling deLorean. Kratos has all the equipments and abilities.

Krillin is not (yet) pissed. Kratos is homosexual and is double pissed 8===D.

Battlefield :

Round 1 - in the male restroom

Round 2 - in one of the public bathroom stalls

One more thing, Kratos is allowed to escape from hell once, if krillin somehow manages to dump him there.

#2 Posted by YoungChief (300 posts) - - Show Bio

Saiyan Saga Krillin would punk Kratos, not fast enough to keep up with him at all, Krillin can fly, destructo disk one-shots, solar flare blinds him, kamehameha one-shots, regular ki blast one-shots, Kratos doesn't know how to drive let alone use a time machine. Krillin uses the dragon ballz to wish for Kratos to die then Kami descends from the heavens to kick his ass

#3 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL @ Male's restroom and Public bathroom stalls.

#4 Edited by lytet5 (66 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungChief:

Kratos has the golden fleece, that would allow him to deflect most of krillen's attacks, heck they made Zues' bolts look like diarrhea. I deny the fact that kratos isn't accustomed to driving, he was seen briefly operating a ship during a fierce storm in GOW 1, that would give him the basic driving knowledge, though he might get a little bit confused with the shifting and gearing. He did use the sisters of faith's time warping device in GOW 2, so he should be able to figure out the delorean's mechanism. You can't use the dragon to wish somebody away, the dudes tried to do that on freeza but failed. Kratos also battled his grandfather, to whom he was only the size of a dickhole, and won. And you clearly didn't read the op, they're fighting in a public restroom, which is a clear advantage for kratos, as he was able to chop off Hermes' (the fastest guy on olympus) limbs once they entered a small arena

#5 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Oooh I am going with Kratos here.

#6 Edited by YoungChief (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@lytet5 said:

@YoungChief:

Kratos has the golden fleece, that would allow him to deflect most of krillen's attacks, heck they made Zues' bolts look like diarrhea. I deny the fact that kratos isn't accustomed to driving, he was seen briefly operating a ship during a fierce storm in GOW 1, that would give him the basic driving knowledge, though he might get a little bit confused with the shifting and gearing. He did use the sisters of faith's time warping device in GOW 2, so he should be able to figure out the delorean's mechanism. You can't use the dragon to wish somebody away, the dudes tried to do that on freeza but failed. Kratos also battled his grandfather, to whom he was only the size of a dickhole, and won. And you clearly didn't read the op, they're fighting in a public restroom, which is a clear advantage for kratos, as he was able to chop off Hermes' (the fastest guy on olympus) limbs once they entered a small arena

Using the dragonballs to wish someone dead would simply have the creator (if he's powerful enough) take out the person in question, at least, that's how it was implied to be, which is why I said kami would wreck. Ship =/= Car, Kratos can't drive, deal with it. I don't think they tried that on Frieza, it was on the Saiyans Nappa and Vegeta for sure, if you have proof saying otherwise that would be nice but I know I'm right. Hermes was not that fast in the game, Kratos has no feats that suggest his reaction time is supersonic let alone movement speed, krillin is beyond that in the hypersonic+ range easily in both categories reaction and movement/combat, and this is Saiyan Saga I was using because I wanted to be nice, Krillin levels the bathroom they're in, Kratos dies. The end. If somehow he doesn't die from that the bathroom and the building they're in is gone and Krillin takes to the skies to bombard him or just end it with Destructo disk. The end.

#7 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos.

#8 Posted by lytet5 (66 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungChief: I deny the fact that we should have kami participate in this fight. Yes, you're right, they probably tried that on vegeta but failed miserably. My bad. As for the driving part, let's assume Kratos can drive and I grant him his very own driving license, he also has marty for guidelines. Krillin can't level the bathroom along with the urinal, they're made of anti-krillin material. The golden fleece can handle krillin's projectiles IMO, and as for strength and durability Kratos withstood the mass and pressure of Kronos's FINGER, yes, the FINGER, and IIRC Krillin has been put in similar contexts a few times already, where he had to fight giant abominations, such as oozarus' and he failed miserably. Yes, Krillin may have combat speed and fighting skills, but anything similar to a projectile then it can (possibly) be countered with the golden fleece.

#9 Posted by YoungChief (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@lytet5 said:

@YoungChief: I deny the fact that we should have kami participate in this fight. Yes, you're right, they probably tried that on vegeta but failed miserably. My bad. As for the driving part, let's assume Kratos can drive and I grant him his very own driving license, he also has marty for guidelines. Krillin can't level the bathroom along with the urinal, they're made of anti-krillin material. The golden fleece can handle krillin's projectiles IMO, and as for strength and durability Kratos withstood the mass and pressure of Kronos's FINGER, yes, the FINGER, and IIRC Krillin has been put in similar contexts a few times already, where he had to fight giant abominations, such as oozarus' and he failed miserably. Yes, Krillin may have combat speed and fighting skills, but anything similar to a projectile then it can (possibly) be countered with the golden fleece.

What's the point of the delorean may I ask? Look, Kratos is not even close to Krillin speed level, Krillin could end the fight so fast that Kratos couldn't comprehend his horrible death by Krillin, remember he actually has to use the Golden Fleece, they're not auto-shields reflecting stuff back at Krillin, if you can prove that Kratos has hypersonic+ reaction time then we have a debate, but as it is now, I hate to use this term but Krillin SPEEDBLITZ. This is a funny thread though, I lol'd at anti-krillin material

#10 Posted by dondave (26645 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungChief: he does have Hermes' boots, however I don't know how fast that makes him go

#11 Posted by lytet5 (66 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungChief: the delorean ? I don't know, just for lulz. I mean c'mon, it'd be funny to see kratos drifting around the bathtubes. As for reaction speed, he fought a teleporting zeus and responded to his lightning, though the bolts were very easily perceived with bare eyes, it's just the game mechanics i think, lore-wise zeus should be very much hypersonic or even above IMO. Here's the video though : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrfOpAcn-5s, it's from GOW 2. You also should watch this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q7sWMfZwFs. Trust me, after watching the 2nd video, you're gonna change your opinion

#12 Edited by YoungChief (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@YoungChief: he does have Hermes' boots, however I don't know how fast that makes him go

No proof that it does anything for his reaction time, and if we're going on game mechanics here he's not fast at all compared to Krillin, unless there was some god of war comic book I missed yeah Kratos is slow in comparison, Hermes wasn't really fast himself either

EDIT: Even if we're assuming that the bolts were only slow due to game mechanics Zeus clearly cocks back his arm before he throws them, clearly showing what he's about to do, and again that's an assumption, if there was a cutscene of him doing a feat like that then ok but for now, nope Kratos is not hypersonic+, too many assumptions have to be made around the game mechanics. That's one thing that bothers me about the GOW series, Kratos is strong enough to stop himself getting crushed by a gigantic dude in a quicktime event, but can't run very fast or jump very far at all, makes no sense, maybe back on the PS2 when the game had more limits on how big it could be but on the PS3? Stupid, Kratos should have been running and jumping like the hulk or something, so Kratos really comes off as very inconsistent, there's no proof he has hypersonic or lightning speed reaction times as far as I know, which is why I'm surprised the Kratos vs Thor thread went on for like what, 5 pages? Lol.

#13 Posted by laflux (11055 posts) - - Show Bio

Krillin Speed-Blitzes

#14 Edited by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Krillin takes this easily.

Way too fast for Kratos and is very versatile when it comes to combat.I'd even give Krillin a skill advantage.