Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Surge2477

Drax (left) doesn't have his original cosmic powers, just the powers he 
had in  Annihilation (superhuman strength & durability). 

Kratos (right) doesn't have any god powers other than his superstrength. 
 Fight takes place in a open field. 20 feet apart. 
Each have two adamantium gladius swords

Of course. The Fight Is To The Death. (would it be any other way with these two) 

WHO WINS?
Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Red_Blade

This might actually be a good fight

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Surge2477
@Red_Blade said:
"This might actually be a good fight "

@Red_Blade:

I THINK so. notice how they look a lot alike?
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By "Colossus"

the two resemble each other so much, that i think one is based off the other.

both have the chin hair
both have the red stripes on there body
both always have mad faces
both shirtless with pants only

jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jacobyLIVE

Both are baldd

Avatar image for thedudefromoverthere_
Thedudefromoverthere_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drax

Joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Joeybagad0nutz

Kratos. The dude beat down Zeus with his own fist to the point where Zeus Blood changed the color of his hand and blinded him.

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool
@JoeRiccadonna:
I say Drax because Thanos (who Drax has killed) has shown far more feats than the Zeus of GOW
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@JoeRiccadonna said:
"

Kratos. The dude beat down Zeus with his own fist to the point where Zeus Blood changed the color of his hand and blinded him.

"
That was with all of his powers though, right?
Joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Joeybagad0nutz
@Mr. Dead Pool said:
"@JoeRiccadonna: I say Drax because Thanos (who Drax has killed) has shown far more feats than the Zeus of GOW "

Thanos was weakend at the time and was caught off-guard. Kratos fought Zeus face to face.... Not to mention this scene (which is brutal) 

Joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Joeybagad0nutz
@jacobyLIVE said:
" @JoeRiccadonna said:
"

"
That was with all of his powers though, right? "

I've never played the game but I've watched it on Youtube and believed he was stripped of his powers in the second game by Zeus and was a normal mortal again. The only powers he did gain, I believe, was when he strip gods of their weapons. But, he beat Zeus down with his Fist!
Iceberg8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Iceberg8

Kratos
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Matezoide2
@"Colossus" said:

" the two resemble each other so much, that i think one is based off the other.  both have the chin hair both have the red stripes on there body both always have mad faces both shirtless with pants only "

this Drax was based on Kratos

how strong is this Drax? i heard he is on the 40 tons range,how good of a fighter he is? how good is his healing factor/durability?
i need to know these before giving an unbiased answer

@Mr. Dead Pool

said:

" @JoeRiccadonna: I say Drax because Thanos (who Drax has killed) has shown far more feats than the Zeus of GOW "

Thanos was caught of guard and Drax had activated some kind of ''Thanos kriptonite'',wich resulted in the Mad Titan's death
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Surge2477

@Matezoide:

no one knows how strong kratos really is. the strength feats differ from feat to feat. he doesn't seem capable of lifting the weight the hercules lifted in god of war 3, yet breaks the grips of titans.  if we were to measure in terms of tons, maybe kratos is in the 15 to 20 ton range (maybe) hard to tell because of game inconsistencies. he struggles to lift gates  drax is said have less than his max of strength which was 50 tons. so now maybe drax is at 10 tons.  so it appears that Kratos may be stronger than Drax.

drax's healing factor gives him the ability to heal injuries that would otherwise be fatal with superhuman levels of speed and efficiency. so drax has an advantage in that area as well 

drax has far greater durability than kratos as he can still withstand powerful energy blasts, exposure to temperature extremes, and great impact forces without being injured. Drax can withstand the rigors of surviving in a vacuum practically indefinitely and requires practically no food, water, or oxygen in order to survive. so he is far more durable than kratos has shown thus far. 

While Kratos is a natural Drax is a more than proficient combatant, as he has have mastered the alien martial art form called "Dwi Theet". He uses this to defeat Impact, a master in six different martial arts, with ease. So drax may have an edge is this department as well.           

considering all the factors with these guys at there base physical powers  (NOT COSMIC OR MAGICAL POWERS & HAVING THE SAME WEAPONS), I believe that Drax will edge him out as while Kratos maybe stronger, drax's combat expertise, his healing & durability gives him an edge in an extremely brutal battle.

redhulk80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By redhulk80

kratos i mean come on realy kratos killed allmost all of the gods

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sylvain

kratos i mean come on realy kratos killed allmost all of the gods

So what?Any gods from Marvel/Dc would own God Of War ones.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna have to go with drax.

Argothor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say Kratos.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

JHG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it was with standard equipment, Kratos would win in a tough fight. As it is in the OP, Drax cuts his throat.

JHG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drax takes this.

Avatar image for hoboswagginssidekick
HoboSwagginsSidekick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surge2477: lol, in GoW4 he pushed a 2 million ton bridge, he is far stronger than 20 tons

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jojjimbo

@surge2477 said:

@Matezoide:
no one knows how strong kratos really is. the strength feats differ from feat to feat. he doesn't seem capable of lifting the weight the hercules lifted in god of war 3, yet breaks the grips of titans. if we were to measure in terms of tons, maybe kratos is in the 15 to 20 ton range (maybe) hard to tell because of game inconsistencies. he struggles to lift gates drax is said have less than his max of strength which was 50 tons. so now maybe drax is at 10 tons. so it appears that Kratos may be stronger than Drax.
drax's healing factor gives him the ability to heal injuries that would otherwise be fatal with superhuman levels of speed and efficiency. so drax has an advantage in that area as well
drax has far greater durability than kratos as he can still withstand powerful energy blasts, exposure to temperature extremes, and great impact forces without being injured. Drax can withstand the rigors of surviving in a vacuum practically indefinitely and requires practically no food, water, or oxygen in order to survive. so he is far more durable than kratos has shown thus far.
While Kratos is a natural Drax is a more than proficient combatant, as he has have mastered the alien martial art form called "Dwi Theet". He uses this to defeat Impact, a master in six different martial arts, with ease. So drax may have an edge is this department as well.
considering all the factors with these guys at there base physical powers (NOT COSMIC OR MAGICAL POWERS & HAVING THE SAME WEAPONS), I believe that Drax will edge him out as while Kratos maybe stronger, drax's combat expertise, his healing & durability gives him an edge in an extremely brutal battle.

Damn! You've convinced me, Drax for the win.