• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by dewboy01 (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's more godly?

#2 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5431 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done many times, and Asura s*&ts on Kratos.

#3 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura would brutalize kratos.. even in his god form

#4 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

if kratos has asura's daughter he needs to say his prayers.

#5 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura would break Kratos in half

#6 Posted by Enemybird (3206 posts) - - Show Bio

Define Godly

#7 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2884 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura stomps

#8 Posted by HVkratos (1 posts) - - Show Bio

The hands of death could not defeat him, The sisters of fate could not control him and kratos is the man who killed gods (immortals) and how the @#$% do u guys think asura can beat kratos. The fight will not even last for a second kratos will kill him with in 0.001 seconds.

#9 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16543 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura. Spite.

#10 Posted by laflux (14940 posts) - - Show Bio

@hvkratos said:

The hands of death could not defeat him, The sisters of fate could not control him and kratos is the man who killed gods (immortals) and how the @#$% do u guys think asura can beat kratos. The fight will not even last for a second kratos will kill him with in 0.001 seconds.

look downwards in shock

Asura. Spite.

Better. Much Better

#11 Posted by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura has no equal in Kratos. Kratos is the ant to Asura's boot, and the slug to Asura's salt.

#12 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

mismatch, any form of asura stomps

#13 Posted by Juiceboks (8307 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see someone try and argue for Kratos..for a good laugh because he stands absolutely no chance against Asura.

#14 Edited by laflux (14940 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

I'd like to see someone try and argue for Kratos..for a good laugh because he stands absolutely no chance against Asura.

hehe

Most arguments consist of

Hezzz God de War. He Killed alllz De GOdz!!!!!!

hE PoWer da MaXimium

#15 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura is leagues beyond Kratos.

#16 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura. Viciously.

#17 Posted by reikai (4174 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos: I have defeated Gods the size of Islands! Nothing can-

Asura: I defeated Gods the size of Planets.

Kratos: ...you're such an a**hole.

Asura: This from the guy who spends the first ten minutes in a new city looking for hookers instead of doing his job.

Kratos: Hey! When in Rome, do as the Romans do!

Asura: You were in Greece.

Kratos: F**K you!

#18 Edited by Racob7 (5514 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura>Chakravartin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>God of War universe

#19 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura shoots one of those pissy energy blasts and blows up the God of War world and everything on it.

#20 Edited by laflux (14940 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by RudeBomberBoy01 (1793 posts) - - Show Bio

No matter which way you spin it. It's a mismatch. Asura with no arms would still beat Kratos into a bloody pulp!

#22 Edited by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@hvkratos said:

look downwards in shock

@princearagorn1 said:

Asura. Spite.

Better. Much Better

This, lol.

I love Kratos and think that when it comes to these forums, he's underrated.

But in this battle, he gets LOLstomped.

#23 Posted by ZombieMowlcher (677 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see how someone would like to see these two fight.

#24 Edited by Captain_Clown (150 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see both of these guys get beaten up by a character who isn't an asshole.

#25 Edited by reikai (4174 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos - Killed his wife and daughter in a blind rage while serving Ares and vowed revenge for his own ignorance.

Asura - Betrayed by his fellow Guardian Generals who killed his Wife, kidnapped his daughter to use her power for their own ends, and 'killed' him. He didn't stop until he punched out a Creator God for one very simple reason; "You made daughter cry!"

Kratos acts out of selfishness born from his own foolishness. Asura for love of the family that was taken from him. Kratos killed the Olympians to satisfy himself. Asura killed Chakravartin to save his daughter and grant her happiness, even knowing that he couldnt' live without the Mantra that Chakravartin supplies to the universe.

#26 Posted by dondave (35891 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura

#27 Posted by UmarHamdi (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Kratos is nothing...get real...more blood and gore doesnt make him strong

#28 Edited by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

Kratos - Killed his wife and daughter in a blind rage while serving Ares and vowed revenge for his own ignorance.

Asura - Betrayed by his fellow Guardian Generals who killed his Wife, kidnapped his daughter to use her power for their own ends, and 'killed' him. He didn't stop until he punched out a Creator God for one very simple reason; "You made daughter cry!"

Kratos acts out of selfishness born from his own foolishness. Asura for love of the family that was taken from him. Kratos killed the Olympians to satisfy himself. Asura killed Chakravartin to save his daughter and grant her happiness, even knowing that he couldnt' live without the Mantra that Chakravartin supplies to the universe.

Actually, both act out of selfishness. Asura was just less of a noticeable dick about it.

#29 Posted by UmarHamdi (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@hvkratos: Kratos is nothing...more blood and gore doesn't make him look strong...he is seriously lacking in all aspect that Asura got...

#30 Posted by HeWhoSees (629 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

He also had better motivation that leads to him being more sympathetic or empathetic.

#31 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

He also had better motivation that leads to him being more sympathetic or empathetic.

Asura is what Kratos wishes he could be.

#32 Posted by laflux (14940 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Kratos is nothing...get real...more blood and gore doesnt make him strong

I'm in agreement with you about Kratos losing so I don't see your point.

#33 Posted by Ifoughtgalactus (271 posts) - - Show Bio

@hvkratos said:

Something is wrong with you if you think that Kratos stands a chance after watching this. ESPECIALLY if you watch from 7:25 on and still think so.

#34 Posted by UmarHamdi (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@hewhosees: of course to save his daughter from the selfish god

#35 Posted by TJSH96 (812 posts) - - Show Bio

You can't be serious. Asura can obliterate objects larger than planets with one-punch without even being in his most-powerful form. Asura destroys Kratos with a casual-hit.

#36 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by AllenRoget (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos and Asura are equal in strength and Durability but Kratos might be a little faster since that he got the boots of Hermes and can glide with the wings of Icarus it is to close to call and I say it's a tie since they both have fought and kill SUPREME BEINGS.

#38 Posted by dondave (35891 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura

#39 Posted by Web_Flotsam (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Chibi_cute (4509 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos and Asura are equal in strength and Durability but Kratos might be a little faster since that he got the boots of Hermes and can glide with the wings of Icarus it is to close to call and I say it's a tie since they both have fought and kill SUPREME BEINGS.

NO

#41 Posted by swordmasterD (2075 posts) - - Show Bio

The people who are arguing Kratos also killed gods should know the god of war gods are weak @ss

#42 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

No... Just no.

#43 Posted by godofnick (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay so the only way Kratos is winning this fight is if it's against Asura with no arms.
If it was God Kratos against regular Asura then he'd probably take that as well but any other scenario he'd probably lose.

#44 Posted by leonkarlen123 (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends. If Kratos is mad at start he goes berserk and can pretty make his strength limitless

#45 Edited by reaperOnyx (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura stomps Kratos then kicks the creator of his universe in the face.

#46 Posted by WarBlade539 (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends. If Kratos is mad at start he goes berserk and can pretty make his strength limitless

Evidence?

#47 Posted by leonkarlen123 (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarBlade539: Okey, i admit that i overhyped his ability but it is said Rage of Titans makes him half-invulnerable and he grants double strength, also the blade send waves that kills miles big titans and send them flying, atleast in Zeus hands.

#48 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16543 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. Asura curbstomps in his first form.

#49 Edited by synchronized_123 (416 posts) - - Show Bio

Logically: Asura Demi-god stomps

My Bias:Kratos

This how it would happen: Kratos and Asura charge at each other, then before Asura beats down Kratos, he hears of his past and how similar it is to him. In the end he pities him and invites him on a journey for revenge. The end.

#50 Edited by leonkarlen123 (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: But can't Blade of Olympus cut Asura in half? he gets hurt by small fodders every day while Blade of Olympus can cut through Titans like a piece of cake..