No Caption Provided

RULES:

• All weapons are at their maximum
  • Kratos fully regenerates after every round

ROUND 1: JANUS(ROMAN GOD)

ROUND 2: CERNUNNOS(CELTIC GOD)

ROUND 3: OSIRIS(EGYPTIAN GOD)

ROUND 4: AO KUANG(CHINESE GOD)

ROUND 5: MORRIGAN(CELTIC GOD) AND BELLONA(ROMAN GOD)

ROUND 6: AMATERASU AND SUSANOO(JAPAN GODS)

ROUND 7: QUETZALCOATI(MESOAMERICAN GOD) AND LOKI(NORSE GOD)

ROUND 8: THOR(NORSE GOD) AND LEI GONG(CHINESE GOD)

ROUND 9: JADE EMPEROR(CHINESE GOD) AND ODIN(NORSE GOD)

ROUND 10: SHIVA, VISHNU AND BRAHMA(HINDU GODS)

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't know any of these gods except for Three of them, That being said I know he won't get past Round 8 but I don't know about before then

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3.

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Mythological Gods would murderstomp Kratos.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Who are these random Gods? You must be christian or a God lover to answer this thread

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By synchronized_123

@leo-343: To be fair, it was also stated that the evils weakened them. That coupled with PIS. I just don't see how many people here see them as humans with flashy items. They are still much more durable than guys like Spiderman. Zeus surviving having his throat slit and being stabbed by the BoO, Poseidon being thrown by a Kratos accelerating faster than a speeding car and then thrown into the mountain, and Helios being hit by a ballista, crushed by a titan, and then thrown a good distance away, that it was enough to show a dust cloud from where Kratos is, and was only found with broken legs. Even then it still took Kratos about 6 seconds to rip his head off, whereas a normal human would have his in less than a millisecond.

If you think about it, GoW characters are extremely resistant to blunt force. Kratos was able to tank a nuclear sized explosion in GoW 1 when he killed Ares.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well even giving Kratos the benefit of PIS theres no way hes getting past Osiris.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Only durability feat Spiderman can replicate is Hermes survive being crushed by debris. That's it. Unless you think he can survive being crushed by a being weighing several thousand tons and then thrown at speeds faster than a ferrari into a building about a kilometer away.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: "Kratos isn't strong because he beat his gods, his gods were weak because they lost to Kratos."

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!!

arthurmelee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and answering the question @leo-343, the gods are resistant to things that normally resisteriam for example, an item or fire magic would be effective against Cernunnos, more would be, inefficient against Amaterasu (fire) and Susanoo (water).

I hope I have misunderstood your question because I'm not American and my English is not perfect.

arthurmelee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343L He in my opinion can pass the round 1, 2 and hopefully can pass the 3 and 4.

For the first round would be no big problem, since the biggest problem against Janus would be unpredictable to the point of his vision of the future fail since Cernunnos is a forest god an item Bow of Apollo is very effective, as against Osiris to be one mummy fire blows again would be efficient, plus it's still almost a ghost so I do not know if he can win the round, as the room is more complicated by Ao Kuang be a god of the winds and extreme power, Kratos has no item useful against a dragon god very least one item against a wind god, plus the Blade of Olympus can do something against at Kuang, since the round 5 at all that Kratos wins.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Most of those hits were half-hearted considering the fact that hulk is a country buster and thor is a planet buster.

If those were serious punches, then he'd be able to beat guys like Ironman no problem.

Kratos slashed Zeus face and throat and you can see it was deep seeing how much blood came out. Spiderman would not survive that.

He'd most likely get his back broken from the force of the throw if he isn't turned to paste.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IDK ANY OF THESE PEOPLE BUT WHY IS THE OP IN CAPS AND U MISS SPELLED ITMES* all I know is he isn't passing Thor.

Solar_Powered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do any of these gods have any feats?

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers