Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team 2 wins.

Bayonetta has time control and Dante has access to Devil Trigger, and a multitude of weapons.

Bayonetta stomps Nariko whilst Dante fights Kratos to a standstill.

Then when Bayonetta is available they tag team Kratos.

Kratos has been killed by an edged weapon before and Dante has been stabbed by his OWN sword four times, and he's still here due to his amazing healing factor.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Grand Ninja said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@Grand Ninja: don't know much about Nariko never play'd Heavenly Sword what are her feats?

She's basically like a female Juggernaut who has fighting abilities in par with Dante.

All she did was send a bunch of nameless mooks flying.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By kingkronos

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@kingkronos said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@kingkronos said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@kingkronos: Kratos doesn't have superman or hulk like skin bullets will bounce of them while for Kratos the bullets will penetrate his skin and cause injury but I doubt Kratos will go down if hes shot once however shot a couple of times he'll go down.

Well I guess Zeus should have conjured an AK 47 or a machine gun to kill kratos.............................

Guns didn't exist during that time nor Zeus would conjure up a gun to kill kratos he was already delusional from being effected by pandora's box the only thing going through his mind at that time was "Kill/discipline Kratos and get rid of that Girl"

Kratos fought in a world where guns look like fireworks and still prevailed so i'm not seeing your proof that kratos can be hurt by bullets..............

What? the only thing remotely close to a gun around that time was probably a cannon ball??? Sparta existed since 900 B.C Bow n Arrow were mostly used in that time and my "proof" I already stated if He can be cut and stabbed he can be shot by bullets I don't what you're not understanding Kratos has never encountered any type of gun from the past or modern age.

I'm talking about Gods and Titans not about sparta............

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@kingkronos: Kratos is a spartan and around that time prior to him slaughtering his wife and kid and onward guns did not exist it was just sword, sheild,axe,mace,spear, bow n arrow action

Hes a Demigod he may have the strength, the speed and all those qualities of but its halfed since hes not a true god hes still mortal he can be injured, he can bleed, he can be stabbed, he can be cut, a "bullet" from Dante or B's guns will damage him.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By kingkronos

@CerberusPrime3k: I understand what you're saying, but we have no concrete proof that kratos can be hurt by bullets specially when he has dealt with much worser and stronger firepower.

Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Nessy

Seems to me that it's pretty obvious that Dante could easily solo. He has the ability to teleport, stop time, is a master swordsman, has rivaled gods in his own universe, nothing ever seems challenging to him, seemingly limitless regeneration to the point where he just lets himself get stabbed and has strength feats in excess of 100 tons. IMO pretty open shut.

Avatar image for iamlovewithin500
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
BUUUUUUUUMP!
Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Nessy

My argument killed the thread. Man I'm good.

mightyzeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By mightyzeus

if kratos has the sword of olympus he and nariko can take this but if not they would lose

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By Matezoide2

Team 2 wins fairily easy,but i dont think Dante is soloing.

Avatar image for iamlovewithin500
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@Nessy said:

My argument killed the thread. Man I'm good.

>__>
hermankeson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By hermankeson

Is this Dante from dantes inferno? If so he solos, he wields a divine cross and the scythe of death, he could either purify Kratos hatred with the cross or instantly kill him and reap his soul with the scythe. Same goes for Nariko.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermankeson: Look at the OP...

hermankeson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By hermankeson

@Pwok21 said:

@hermankeson: Look at the OP...

Ah so that's dmc Dante?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermankeson: Yes it is, just that it's some rather strange fan-art of him and Bayonetta...

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By NeonGameWave

Team 2 wins. I know all of these characters very well and I don`t see the Blade of Olympus easily killing team 2 as their speed, agility and durability alone outclasses team 1. Dante can also use Doppleganger which will prove to be a major obstacle for Team 1. Nariko is strong but not really powerful, and Kratos is not invulnerable or acceptable to life threatning wounds like Dante, so I see team 2 going home with the victory. I also think Dante and Bayonetta would work together better than Kratos and Nariko.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Laurcus

Umm, I just made a big post about how OP Dante is in the Dante vs Inuyasha thread. So uh, just read that, watch the videos if you need more convincing.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/dante-vs-inuyasha/602414/?page=2