• 67 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Iamlovewithin500 (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

      VS  
 
Fight takes place at : Fortuna Castle 
 
They start 50 ft apart 
 
Bloodlust 
 
Which team wins?

#2 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio

team one all the way

#3 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5445 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 s&^ts on Team 1

#4 Posted by killerfacepwnez (51 posts) - - Show Bio

bayonetta or dante could solo easily.

#5 Posted by VenomousDragon (852 posts) - - Show Bio

@killerfacepwnez said:

bayonetta or dante could solo easily.

Wrong

#6 Posted by ShootingNova (17380 posts) - - Show Bio

What weapons does Kratos have? Does he have the Blade of Olympus?

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling said:

Team 2 s&^ts on Team 1

#8 Edited by killerfacepwnez (51 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante like Kratos fought against Gods like Mundus so Kratos alone would have his hands full on Dante neither of them would kill eachother quickly but, Dante has a stronger teamate then Kratos does so if Bayonetta kills Nariko rather quickly than she would join Dante in the fight against Kratos remember Bayonetta has some crazie stuff aswell.

#10 Posted by Mercy_ (92709 posts) - - Show Bio

@killerfacepwnez said:

@VenomousDragon said:

@killerfacepwnez said:

bayonetta or dante could solo easily.

Wrong

actually im right, im much smarter then you are and know more about all of thes echaracters then u. kratos is a p**sy,e he has no regeneration ability, dante would simply cut him half. either bayo or dante could flick nariko in the head and she would explode.

derp

Be more respectful of others. This is your second warning, I don't want to have to say it again.

Moderator
#11 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

dante solos

#12 Posted by mightyzeus (169 posts) - - Show Bio

if kratos has the blade of olympus its uberstomp

#13 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 both Dante and B has some sort time altering move I don't think with Kratos or Nariko's durability they can take bullets to the face or anywhere else on their body. B can summon some crazy stuff while Dante is in a league of his own his sword play and gun-slinging skills will put down kratos, although Kratos has the fleece Dante has royal guard which he could effectively block nearly everything and turn it back on the attackers.

#14 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k: you realize that the blade of olympus can easily kill team 2 right?

#15 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos and his team wins if they have the blade of olympus.

#16 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader: If kratos can hit either two with it sure but Dante and B are faster then him.

#17 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k: if you have played GoW 3 you should remember that kratos is much faster with the blade of olympus, when he summons it everything becomes blue and he will even run faster and in combat he can perform a superspeed attack with the blade

#18 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader: Yes I've played GoW3 Dante has quicksilver kratos won't touch him neither will he touch B with her witch time.

#19 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW POWERFUL NARIKO IS?????

Her Goddess mode is like the most powerful. Dante and Bayonetta can't even scratch her. She's like the Juggernaut.

#20 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

you know what watch this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fEFd_BiXQg if you dont want to watch it all please watch at least from 2:05 i know that the blade of olympus is different in the hands of kratos but still do you know who these are that zeus solod? these are the titans rulers of the universe and not only that gaia who is the creator of all existance

#21 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader: Titans, Zeus ,and Gaia are irrelevant here Kratos isn't touching Dante or B with the blade nor does he posses the durability to tank a bullet although guns aren't present in his time it'll bring him down if he can be stabbed and cut he can definitely be shot.

Kratos is no Zeus He handles the weapon better than kratos because hes the one who created it.

#22 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k: but still it can one shot the titans and and example of a titan will be atlas who is holding the cosmos on his shoulders go see this image i just cant post here any images: http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Atlas

#23 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@justleader: Titans, Zeus ,and Gaia are irrelevant here Kratos isn't touching Dante or B with the blade nor does he posses the durability to tank a bullet although guns aren't present in his time it'll bring him down if he can be stabbed and cut he can definitely be shot.

Kratos is no Zeus He handles the weapon better than kratos because hes the one who created it.

KRATOS IS BULLET PROOF.

#24 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos: Proof?

#25 Posted by Ms. Omega (4473 posts) - - Show Bio

@Grand Ninja said:

DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW POWERFUL NARIKO IS?????

Her Goddess mode is like the most powerful. Dante and Bayonetta can't even scratch her. She's like the Juggernaut.

Yea she was until she died at the end of the game team 2 ftw.

#26 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader: Yes it can one shot Titans neither Dante or B are Titans don't know why you keep bringing that up.

#27 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

CerberusPrime3k: so you're basically saying here that dante and b have more durability than beings who could hold the entire cosmos?

#28 Posted by Ms. Omega (4473 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@justleader: Yes it can one shot Titans neither Dante or B are Titans don't know why you keep bringing that up.

True but Dante & Beyonetta have time manipulation abilities and speed on their side and some powerful magic. Not to mention they have some pretty impressive strength feats. (Beyonetta punching the god of creation in to the sun & surviving reentry from space with out a scratch, Dante doing the same to Mundus) Not saying it would be an easy fight still thing D & B will come out on top.

#29 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader: No like I said earlier Kratos won't touch Dante or B due to their time manipulation however Dante is more durable than Kratos but not of a Titan.

#30 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega said:

@Grand Ninja said:

DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW POWERFUL NARIKO IS?????

Her Goddess mode is like the most powerful. Dante and Bayonetta can't even scratch her. She's like the Juggernaut.

Yea she was until she died at the end of the game team 2 ftw.

That's because she gave her life force to her dead sister after the game....

#31 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k: they have very limited time manipulation and besides kratos has time manipulation too with the loom chamber and the amulet of the fates

#32 Edited by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 with mid difficulty and book a hotel room after the fight.

#33 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@kingkronos: Proof?

Really you need proof that kratos is bullet proof?? Well then prove that TOAA is bullet proof........

#34 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader: He doesn't have access to the Loom Chamber and he has to be near a fate statue to activate the amulet

#35 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos: ???? what does TOAA have to do with this Kratos is a Demigod he can be stabbed and cut I'm pretty sure he be shot.

#36 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

If Dante and Bayon go anywhere within 5 feet from Nariko her aura will push them back hard. I doubt their bullets will even effect her. Even with Quick Silver, Dante can't go anywhere near her.

#37 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@Grand Ninja: don't know much about Nariko never play'd Heavenly Sword what are her feats?

#38 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@kingkronos: ???? what does TOAA have to do with this Kratos is a Demigod he can be stabbed and cut I'm pretty sure he be shot.

Yes but he has regeneration and he's a demigod. Kratos was dealing with much worse than bullets, he was crushed into mountains, can survive falling from high distances, can survive being crushed by cyclops club hundreds of times, can resist being burn by fire with Chimeras.

So what do you expect that bullets can hurt him???????

#39 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k: perhaps you're right maybe b and dante can beat kratos but then again one time he has problems openning a chest then he is killing gods though with lots of help and for obvious plot reason and stupidity and i am not one of those guys who uses killing gods as an argument for kratos to win

#40 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos: Yes after all that hes survived and been through I still think a bullet will hurt him.

#41 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@kingkronos: Yes after all that hes survived and been through I still think a bullet will hurt him.

WTF? After all that you think that a puny bullet can hurt kratos? Well then good for you.............

#42 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@Grand Ninja: don't know much about Nariko never play'd Heavenly Sword what are her feats?

She's basically like a female Juggernaut who has fighting abilities in par with Dante.

#43 Posted by Strider92 (16523 posts) - - Show Bio

@Grand Ninja said:

DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW POWERFUL NARIKO IS?????

Her Goddess mode is like the most powerful. Dante and Bayonetta can't even scratch her. She's like the Juggernaut.

Actually Dante could.

He's faster than her (due to quicksilver) he just as strong (devil trigger) and he's a hell of a lot more durable thanks to his inability to die. Nariko was still taking physical damage from Bohan at the end of the game(she was stunned by the fall at the end is a good example) because she was simply channeling the godess thus thus although her stats are increase a stab through the lungs, decapitation etc... will all stop her because she was still mortal. Nariko on the other hand could stab Dante as much as she wanted and it wouldn't do a thing.

#44 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos: Kratos doesn't have superman or hulk like skin bullets will bounce of them while for Kratos the bullets will penetrate his skin and cause injury but I doubt Kratos will go down if hes shot once however shot a couple of times he'll go down.

#45 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@kingkronos: Kratos doesn't have superman or hulk like skin bullets will bounce of them while for Kratos the bullets will penetrate his skin and cause injury but I doubt Kratos will go down if hes shot once however shot a couple of times he'll go down.

Well I guess Zeus should have conjured an AK 47 or a machine gun to kill kratos.............................

#46 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

@Grand Ninja said:

DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW POWERFUL NARIKO IS?????

Her Goddess mode is like the most powerful. Dante and Bayonetta can't even scratch her. She's like the Juggernaut.

#47 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@kingkronos: Kratos doesn't have superman or hulk like skin bullets will bounce of them while for Kratos the bullets will penetrate his skin and cause injury but I doubt Kratos will go down if hes shot once however shot a couple of times he'll go down.

Well I guess Zeus should have conjured an AK 47 or a machine gun to kill kratos.............................

Guns didn't exist during that time nor Zeus would conjure up a gun to kill kratos he was already delusional from being effected by pandora's box the only thing going through his mind at that time was "Kill/discipline Kratos and get rid of that Girl"

#48 Edited by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

@Iamlovewithin500 What weapons does kratos have and what powers does he have?..cos if he haves the GW3 weapons and powers he can possibly solo this

#49 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@kingkronos said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@kingkronos: Kratos doesn't have superman or hulk like skin bullets will bounce of them while for Kratos the bullets will penetrate his skin and cause injury but I doubt Kratos will go down if hes shot once however shot a couple of times he'll go down.

Well I guess Zeus should have conjured an AK 47 or a machine gun to kill kratos.............................

Guns didn't exist during that time nor Zeus would conjure up a gun to kill kratos he was already delusional from being effected by pandora's box the only thing going through his mind at that time was "Kill/discipline Kratos and get rid of that Girl"

Kratos fought in a world where guns look like fireworks and still prevailed so i'm not seeing your proof that kratos can be hurt by bullets..............

#50 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@kingkronos said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@kingkronos: Kratos doesn't have superman or hulk like skin bullets will bounce of them while for Kratos the bullets will penetrate his skin and cause injury but I doubt Kratos will go down if hes shot once however shot a couple of times he'll go down.

Well I guess Zeus should have conjured an AK 47 or a machine gun to kill kratos.............................

Guns didn't exist during that time nor Zeus would conjure up a gun to kill kratos he was already delusional from being effected by pandora's box the only thing going through his mind at that time was "Kill/discipline Kratos and get rid of that Girl"

Kratos fought in a world where guns look like fireworks and still prevailed so i'm not seeing your proof that kratos can be hurt by bullets..............

What? the only thing remotely close to a gun around that time was probably a cannon ball??? Sparta existed since 900 B.C Bow n Arrow were mostly used in that time and my "proof" I already stated if He can be cut and stabbed he can be shot by bullets I don't what you're not understanding Kratos has never encountered any type of gun from the past or modern age.