Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Medusa_Merc
Kotal Kahn
Kotal Kahn
Deathstroke
Deathstroke

No prep, no morals.

Takes place in the Outworld Marketplace.

Win by death.

Pre-52 Deathstroke, New-52 Gear.

No guns, otherwise standard gear.

Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving Slade new-52 gear isn't fair, he only wins because of that

Medusa_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod: The Nth armor takes it?

I was afraid giving him that Pre-52 paper mache of a suit he wore would get his arms torn off.

Medusa_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump?

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think Kotal Kahn can take this.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kotal Kahn.

Avatar image for sirbaronobeefdip
SirBaronOBeefdip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every time I hear Kotal I think of Total the cereal. But I give my vote to stroke.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buluc had great strength (he crushed skull and literally punched a guy's face off at one point) and was a good hand to hand fighter but Slade outclasses him in speed, agility, fighting skill, and tactics. If Kotal uses his sun and blood powers he might be able to pull a few wins. Deathstroke gets my vote for now.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade

notoverrated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slade

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kotal Kahn should be able to hang with Deathstroke as long as firearms aren't involved, I don't think Slade is a better fighter he just has more appearances, I personally dislike the martial arts nitpicking that goes on a lot around here, unless there is a lot of difference like Karate Kid vs A boxer or something like that I don't see it being an issue, I'm sure others will disagree with me and that's okay it's just how I see it.

If Batman can hang with Deathstroke Kotal Kahn can give him a good fight at least, at first I thought Khans durability was questionable after the scan where he got shot and put down from a bullet he didn't see coming, but in the gameplay Kano sunk a giant knife into his chest and it didn't bother him or slow him down, then he was blasted off the roof of a building and got back up so that is strange, and in his most recent fight against Goro's father King Gorbak he was slashed up with a sword on his chest and gave him an earclap from hell that exploded his skull into pulp.

I only have one scan that showcases his speed but I feel him blitzing some red dragon cyber enhanced soldiers puts him at least on a level to keep up with Slade, I plan on putting together a Kotal Kahn respect thread to show more of his capability, I'll pool my scans and make a case for Kotal Kahn.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Pre 52 with New 52 gear ? geeeeez

DS

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Devil_Driver

Alright I'll post what I have for Kotal Kahn and I'm sure it won't change a lot of peoples minds but here goes.

I'll start with just posting his bio and storyline video from MK X which showcases him in action, you also get to see Ermac use his Telekinetic power to effortlessly crush a Tarkatan, then I will post the scans I have from the comics, this is not intended to spark off a scan war just intended to show what he can do.

Bio:"As an Osh-Tekk, Kotal Kahn is incredibly powerful, possessing super-human strength allowing him to smash grown men's heads into bits of bone and gore with ease while allowing him to wield his massive Macuahuitl with a single hand. He also draws power from sunlight to both strengthen himself and heal his wounds. He can invoke Blood Magic to further strengthen himself and while in his Blood God state, he was able to overpower and cut off Goro's arms. His power has been compared to that of a god's by humans from Earthrealm. Like all Osh-Tekk he is weakened when deprived of sunlight, and unable to call on its power. Kotal Kahn is also capable of teleporting in a burst of smoke and flames, though this is not a gameplay element."

Loading Video...

Buluc Begins

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Strength

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Speed

Blitzes enhanced Warriors
Blitzes enhanced Warriors

Solar Fire: Up the stair path, to the fire's edge, I pray the sky to scorch the land!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Durability

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers