Kotal Kahn?

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By zeezee123

I don't think Kotal should be in any fights until MKX comes out, since we don't know any of his feats or abilities.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Kotal must have done something for Jash to be confident in this match to be fair!

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles:

Loading Video...

He takes down some Tarkatains in this video showing some decent technique, and also defeats Rain. You can also see he can teleport, and he has energy attacks.

A showing of his strength (crushes human skulls) and a showing of his energy projection. Not sure if his energy projection is that strong on average though.

One shots Rain with an energy attack and shows some decent technique against fodder (striking them in the eyes).

VS Goro. Manages to rip his arms off.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Kotal should be in any fights until MKX comes out, since we don't know any of his feats or abilities.

He actually has a lot of feats in the comics.

Kotal must have done something for Jash to be confident in this match to be fair!

I'm not sure if its fair. I think Kotal is stronger and more versatile, but cap is faster and more skilled (all though teleportation kind of makes up for speed but Kotal doesn't seem to use it often in combat). I figured his shield kind of cancels out Kotal Kahns energy projection because he can use that to block his energy beams which could allow him to get in close.

Hopefully its gets a discussion.....

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe he did something in the comics?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj: Not sure exactly where I'd scale him, but he seems like a brute-type character.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo said:

Maybe he did something in the comics?

Scans are above....

@44orhsaj: Not sure exactly where I'd scale him, but he seems like a brute-type character.

In the video of his fight with the tarkartans he seems to be striking the sides of them, and he also snaps the ones neck. And as I said in the comics he striked this one guy in the eyes. I know its not advanced technical knowledge, and its pretty basic but he does seem to have some finesse. Not much compared to cap granted but I don't think he is a total brute.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By Jestersmiles

I say Cap do to skill and shield. doesn't Cap know nerve strikes to? If he does he might use them against Kahn. I say Cap 8/10

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Can't Kotal just call down the sun?

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Possibly. Thats one reason I wasn't sure if this would be fair. But I figured Steve could block it with his shield.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MonsterStomp
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for agentghostrider
AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj: Noooooooo, Don't Spoil MKX yet, I want it to be a suprise

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj: Noooooooo, Don't Spoil MKX yet, I want it to be a suprise

Don't click the video or the comic panels than.....

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

@monsterstomp said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Na he can't.

How come?

Because he'll destroy the entire planet.

I didn't mean the whole sun, Kotal Khan is a sun\blood\war god and he can harness the heat of the sun to send down powerful rays from the sky

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj said:

@jestersmiles:

Loading Video...

He takes down some Tarkatains in this video showing some decent technique, and also defeats Rain. You can also see he can teleport, and he has energy attacks.

A showing of his strength (crushes human skulls) and a showing of his energy projection. Not sure if his energy projection is that strong on average though.

One shots Rain with an energy attack and shows some decent technique against fodder (striking them in the eyes).

VS Goro. Manages to rip his arms off.

I haven't seen anything from Kotal Kahn that would make me think that he was as strong and durable as Captain America, and I'm not convinced that his teleporation would matter all that much because it seems like there is a big enough gap in between ports to allow Captain America to react, and as far as reaction time is concerned Captain America has him beat in spades.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: I disagree with you on strength. Captain America cannot rip off Goros arms. Goro tanked a hammer (shao kahns hammer) to the face from Kotal Ketz, was stronger than teenage Kotal Kahn who was smashing human skulls by slamming them together. Point being Goro is durable and Kotal Kahn ripped his arms off.....

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nick_hero22

@44orhsaj said:

@nick_hero22: I disagree with you on strength. Captain America cannot rip off Goros arms. Goro tanked a hammer (shao kahns hammer) to the face from Kotal Ketz, was stronger than teenage Kotal Kahn who was smashing human skulls by slamming them together. Point being Goro is durable and Kotal Kahn ripped his arms off.....

1) Kotal Kahn used blood magic in his fight against Goro to enhance himself if I'm not mistaken.

2) Shao Kahn's hammer really hasn't done anything over the top other than causing some superficial damage to the ground after it hit Goro in the face. Captain America was able to tank a charged kinetic attack from Gambit that was much more devastating than anything that Shao Kahn's hammer has done.

3) Captain America has feats that far exceed smashing human skulls like picking up a slab of concrete roughly his size and throwing it up two stories destroying the roof.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj said:

1) Kotal Kahn used blood magic in his fight against Goro to enhance himself if I'm not mistaken.

2) Shao Kahn's hammer really hasn't done anything over the top other than causing some superficial damage to the ground after it hit Goro in the face. Captain America was able to tank a charged kinetic attack from Gambit that was much more devastating than anything that Shao Kahn's hammer has done.

3) Captain America has feats that far exceed smashing human skulls like picking up a slab of concrete roughly his size and throwing it up two stories destroying the roof.

1. Kotal Kahn carries the dagger as standard gear.
  2. Taking a sledge hammer to the face from someone who is superhuman is beyond captain americas capabilities. The hammer caused damage to the ground with the shockwave of its hit (even if only small damage). Goro tanked the actual hit not the shockwave. That feat is actually above caps feat of tanking an explosion from Gambit. Even if it weren't thats not even the point. The point is that Steve cannot rip the arms off of anyone as durable as Goro.
  3. He doesn't have any feats exceeding ripping Goros arm off. The point is Kotal Ketz has super human strength, used an OP weapon, and all that happened to Goro was he lost some teeth. Kotal Kahn pulling on Goros arms ripped them apart. Steve cannot do that.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kahn wins he can summon heat from the sun TOASTY!!!

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@44orhsaj said:

1. Kotal Kahn carries the dagger as standard gear.
  2. Taking a sledge hammer to the face from someone who is superhuman is beyond captain americas capabilities. The hammer caused damage to the ground with the shockwave of its hit (even if only small damage). Goro tanked the actual hit not the shockwave. That feat is actually above caps feat of tanking an explosion from Gambit. Even if it weren't thats not even the point. The point is that Steve cannot rip the arms off of anyone as durable as Goro.
  3. He doesn't have any feats exceeding ripping Goros arm off. The point is Kotal Ketz has super human strength, used an OP weapon, and all that happened to Goro was he lost some teeth. Kotal Kahn pulling on Goros arms ripped them apart. Steve cannot do that.

1) It seems like blood magic is a last resort, and then it takes a toll on him as well.

2) Gambit's kinetic attacks are far more powerful than what Shao Kahn's hammer is capable of outputting, and Gambit charged Captain America's body. Why couldn't Captain America tear off Goro's arms when he has better strength feats than both characters?

3) Captain America has better strength feats though.........

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) It seems like blood magic is a last resort, and then it takes a toll on him as well.

2) Gambit's kinetic attacks are far more powerful than what Shao Kahn's hammer is capable of outputting, and Gambit charged Captain America's body. Why couldn't Captain America tear off Goro's arms when he has better strength feats than both characters?

1. I don't recall any evidence it amps his physical stats anyways.
  2. Cap wouldn't have tanked the full explosion. He would have tanked the part of the explosion that hit him (whatever his surface area allows). So while I agree Gambits explosions are more destructive and powerful overall; the hammer to the face is more concentrated. And as I said even if cap has better durability than Goro it doesn't change anything.
  3. Having better strength than someone=//=being able to rip there arms off. And I disagree cap is stronger than Goro but I wont debate that since we are talking about durability.
  4. He doesn't, certainly not on average.
JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj: kotal khan also lost to one of the new main characters, pretty easily. The young guy who is kung lao and lu kang descendant.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj: kotal khan also lost to one of the new main characters, pretty easily. The young guy who is kung lao and lu kang descendant.

When was this?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By nick_hero22

@44orhsaj said:

@nick_hero22 said:

1. I don't recall any evidence it amps his physical stats anyways.
  2. Cap wouldn't have tanked the full explosion. He would have tanked the part of the explosion that hit him (whatever his surface area allows). So while I agree Gambits explosions are more destructive and powerful overall; the hammer to the face is more concentrated. And as I said even if cap has better durability than Goro it doesn't change anything.
  3. Having better strength than someone=//=being able to rip there arms off. And I disagree cap is stronger than Goro but I wont debate that since we are talking about durability.
  4. He doesn't, certainly not on average.

1) Why would have felt the need to turn to blood magic then?

2) Courtesy of SlimJ87D

Captain America vs Gambit

-In this fight,Captain America easily handles the mutant Gambit while talking to Tony Stark (paying him little mind) and dodges all of Gambit’s explosively charged attacks,while also taking Gambit’s explosion that he believed would keep Cap down without any ill effects (doesn’t even looked like it fazed him). Also,Cap can run a 40-yard dash in 3.82 seconds

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11872121/AVX-Zone_002.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11872123/AVX-Zone_003.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11872126/AVX-Zone_004.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11872129/AVX-Zone_005.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11872132/AVX-Zone_006.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11872134/AVX-Zone_007.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11872137/AVX-Zone_008.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11872139/AVX-Zone_009.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11872142/AVX-Zone_010.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11872154/AVX-Zone_011.jpg.html

3) Kotal Kahn was able to rip Goro's arms off, so Captain America who is stronger should be able to replicate the same feat.

4) Lifts a huge block of concrete over his head and throws it on a sniper on a rooftop at a far distance

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/810/810592/captain-america-the-chosen-20070803070713618.jpg

Even with an injured shoulder (shot),Captain America breaks down steel door

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/189/camedusaeffect049td3.jpg

http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/4290/camedusaeffect050mq6.jpg

Cap carrying large telephone pole with transformer attached to it

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3183/captainamerica616050.jpg

Cap holds up falling concrete and steel while shielding Constrictor

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6338/captainamerica22817oh9.jpg

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/4535/captainamerica22902mv1.jpg

Captain America catches Big Bertha (750 lbs) and then throws her at a nearby villain

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/3863/wca06421nj4.jpg

Rips arm off of robot designed to withstand regiments

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/6751/captainamericavol31316fv4.jpg

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj: people have the game early. I was watching the story mode on ps4 live stream this morning. The streams got shutdown though. Shortly after kotal khan defeats rain, as the video above shows. The new young main cast shows up. A random citizen is about to get executed for stealing food. Kung lao descendant, the guy with the bow and arrow, with staff ,saves the thief.

To make a long story short. He ends up defeating kotal khan, even sparing his life. Remember, the new characters are the young and wreckless ones. I was amazed they let him beat kotal.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22:

1. Because Rain cut his powers off from the sun, however with the blood magic he was able to use his powers without the sun.
  2. I've seen the fight with gambit. This doesn't change what I said
  3. Horrible logic. Kotal Kahn ripping Goros arms off is evidence he is stronger than Cap. You need to prove through feats Cap can rip someone as durable as Goro apart. He's never done it.
  4. I am aware of all those feats, I've seen Slims respect thread. None of those strength feats are as impressive as ripping Goros arms off honestly.

@juzacloud I'll believe it when I see it (no offence but I don't know you). Not sure why losing to Kung Jin is a low showing though. I would just say thats a good feat for Kung Jin. Regardless I am not actually debating Kotal kahn will win just that he is stronger than captain america.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are people actually posting and using spoiler footage of MKX?

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are people actually posting and using spoiler footage of MKX?

Its a thread involving a character from MKX....If you don't want spoilers you shouldn't be clicking on the thread. Besides you don't have to click on the video or the scans.......

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By nick_hero22

@44orhsaj said:

@nick_hero22:

1. Because Rain cut his powers off from the sun, however with the blood magic he was able to use his powers without the sun.
  2. I've seen the fight with gambit. This doesn't change what I said
  3. Horrible logic. Kotal Kahn ripping Goros arms off is evidence he is stronger than Cap. You need to prove through feats Cap can rip someone as durable as Goro apart. He's never done it.
  4. I am aware of all those feats, I've seen Slims respect thread. None of those strength feats are as impressive as ripping Goros arms off honestly.

@juzacloud I'll believe it when I see it (no offence but I don't know you). Not sure why losing to Kung Jin is a low showing though. I would just say thats a good feat for Kung Jin. Regardless I am not actually debating Kotal kahn will win just that he is stronger than captain america.

Captain America has better strength feats then Goro as well, and he has hurt metahumans like Beast with his strikes. If you don't consider any of those feats as impressive as ripping off Goro's arm your pretty bias because Goro doesn't have anything really going for himself in the durability feats department.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj: I understand, but I'm not lying to you though. I guess it would be a feat for Kung Jin. From the looks of things, it doesn't seem like moral is to be the biggest powerhouse in the game though.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap went from 8/10 to 10/10 with those feats.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By nick_hero22

@44orhsaj: Okay, so I went back to my comic book collection and browsed through the Mortal Kombat X comics; and this is what I have to say.

1) In regards to the blood magic, you are wrong! In Mortal Kombat X #7, after Kotal Kahn got news that his father was killed facing Goro he started to invoke blood magic in order to help him prepare to face Goro.

2) Your analysis of the Captain America vs Gambit has some issues as well. You have fallacious assumed that since the blast had a wide area of effect that it couldn't have a single focally point. This is wrong-headed because the heat and energy and generated from using kinetic energy to charge Captain America's chest has to dissipate after it explodes, but the point being is that Captain America took the full blunt of that attack which is far more impressive then Goro getting hit by Shao Kahn's hammer since the dissipating heat and energy was able to destroy the nearby terrain; and not to mention that Shao Kahn's hammer was featless up until that point so trying to establish that Goro getting hit by that hammer was an impressive feat presupposes that Shao Kahn's hammer has an impressive degree of damage output which is unfound. This is circular reasoning that you are in engaging in because you first should have established that the hammer had an impressive damage output before trying to allude to Goro getting hit in the face by it, and if we decided to compare the damage that was done by both feats you know that Captain America tanking of Gambit kinetic charge would come out the victor.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By 44orhsaJ
@nick_hero22 said:

Captain America has better strength then Goro as well, and he has hurt metahumans like Beast with his strikes. If you don't consider any of those feats as impressive as ripping off Goro's arm your pretty bias because Goro doesn't have anything really going for himself in the durability feats department.

Sorry Nick but your the one who is biased here. Tanking a hammer to the face, which hits with enough force where the shockwave actually craters the ground (even if only slightly) is a very impressive durability feat no matter how hard you try to downplay it. Goro tanking that is a durability feat that is at least comparable to captain americas average showings if not better. Pretty much the feats you posted were 1-2 ton level feats. A hammer to the face can generate 2 tons of force (This has been discussed on the vine before) from a regular person. Kotal Ketz is already superhuman, and we already have evidence he swung the hammer a lot harder than an average person. Kotal Kahn ripping Goros arms off is a good deal above 2 tons.

@juzacloud said:

@44orhsaj: I understand, but I'm not lying to you though. I guess it would be a feat for Kung Jin. From the looks of things, it doesn't seem like moral is to be the biggest powerhouse in the game though.

Well I did search online and it seems you are right. Still I would like to see the showing myself, nothing personal.

@nick_hero22 said:

@44orhsaj: Okay, so I went back to my comic book collection and browsed through the Mortal Kombat X comics; and this is what I have to say.

1) In regards to the blood magic, you are wrong! In Mortal Kombat X #7, after Kotal Kahn got news that his father was killed facing Goro he started to invoke blood magic in order to help him prepare to face Goro.

So? That doesn't mean it amps his physical stats.

@nick_hero22 said:

2) Your analysis of the Captain America vs Gambit has some issues as well. You have fallacious assumed that since the blast had a wide area of effect that it couldn't have a single focally point. This is wrong-headed because the heat and energy and generated from using kinetic energy to charge Captain America's chest has to dissipate after it explodes, but the point being is that Captain America took the full blunt of that attack which is far more impressive then Goro getting hit by Shao Kahn's hammer since the dissipating heat and energy was able to destroy the nearby terrain; and not to mention that Shao Kahn's hammer was featless up until that point so trying to establish that Goro getting hit by that hammer was an impressive feat presupposes that Shao Kahn's hammer has an impressive degree of damage output which is unfound. This is circular reasoning that you are in engaging in because you first should have established that the hammer had an impressive damage output before trying to allude to Goro getting hit in the face by it, and if we decided to compare the damage that was done by both feats you know that Captain America tanking of Gambit kinetic charge would come out the victor.

I am not going to debate caps durability, because that is irrelevant to the discussion. This is about Goros durability, and why ripping his limbs off trumps anything caps done strength wise. You yourself pointed out Shao Kahns hammer affected the ground as a result of hitting Goros face (who's face was no where near the ground). So the hammer isn't even featless. So yea the claim that cap can rip Goros arms off is nonsense. He'd have to be pulling with tons of force (when I say tons I mean like 5+ tons of force). Cap simply isn't that strong and none of the feats referenced are comparable.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

cap

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@44orhsaj: the scans aren't the problem, the spoiler footage is...you know...all the footage being policed and pulled from all over the net?

Regardless, you are using footage that presumably could be being taken out of context. I'm not going to click the vid, but it seems pretty reasonable that some characters could have buffs or nerfs not explained in certain 3 minute clips.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj: the scans aren't the problem, the spoiler footage is...you know...all the footage being policed and pulled from all over the net?

Regardless, you are using footage that presumably could be being taken out of context. I'm not going to click the vid, but it seems pretty reasonable that some characters could have buffs or nerfs not explained in certain 3 minute clips.

I see. Admittedly I didn't think of that and I see your point but I would say considering the context I used the video in I don't think it matters much if Kotal was amped. I did use it as a skill feat mostly. I did mention a bit about Kotal Kahns teleportation but I don't think thats a big deal either.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By nick_hero22

@44orhsaj said:
@nick_hero22 said:

Captain America has better strength then Goro as well, and he has hurt metahumans like Beast with his strikes. If you don't consider any of those feats as impressive as ripping off Goro's arm your pretty bias because Goro doesn't have anything really going for himself in the durability feats department.

Sorry Nick but your the one who is biased here. Tanking a hammer to the face, which hits with enough force where the shockwave actually craters the ground (even if only slightly) is a very impressive durability feat no matter how hard you try to downplay it. Goro tanking that is a durability feat that is at least comparable to captain americas average showings if not better. Pretty much the feats you posted were 1-2 ton level feats. A hammer to the face can generate 2 tons of force (This has been discussed on the vine before) from a regular person. Kotal Ketz is already superhuman, and we already have evidence he swung the hammer a lot harder than an average person. Kotal Kahn ripping Goros arms off is a good deal above 2 tons.

@juzacloud said:

Well I did search online and it seems you are right. Still I would like to see the showing myself, nothing personal.

@nick_hero22 said:

So? That doesn't mean it amps his physical stats.

@nick_hero22 said:

I am not going to debate caps durability, because that is irrelevant to the discussion. This is about Goros durability, and why ripping his limbs off trumps anything caps done strength wise. You yourself pointed out Shao Kahns hammer affected the ground as a result of hitting Goros face (who's face was no where near the ground). So the hammer isn't even featless. So yea the claim that cap can rip Goros arms off is nonsense. He'd have to be pulling with tons of force (when I say tons I mean like 5+ tons of force). Cap simply isn't that strong and none of the feats referenced are comparable.

1) What exactly makes that showing impressive? Is it because he was hit with a hammer or is it because of the superficial damage that was done to the ground after Goro got hit? This seems like you are engaging in circular reasoning here. Just by virtue of something being a hammer doesn't entail the fact that it is capable of producing extremely high degrees of damage output because I can make a hammer out of a simple rock find laying on the ground, but if I came up to you and said that this hammer could smash a car then you would be skeptical for good reason; so what I'm going to need you do is explain why this hammer by virtue of being a hammer is suppose to be impressive if that is your argument. Now, if what you're saying is that the damage caused by the hammer is what makes this feat impressive then I would be a little more sympathetic and say that's true, but then the question becomes what exactly are we comparing? If we are comparing Shao Kahn's hammer to the normal everyday hammer then I feel comfortable with saying that Shao Kahn's hammer is impressive (godlike even), but that isn't the comparison we are making here. We are comparing the output of the hammer in reference to the blunt force trauma that Captain America is capable of dishing out, and in that regards I don't see why the hammer would warrant such a label when Captain America can push down reinforced steel doors while being injured and tear off the arms of metal robots.

2) He specifically said in that instance when invoking the blood magic......"Grant me the power to disarm Goro permanently".

3) This is mostly addressed in Point 1......but you are greatly overstating the case for Goro's durability.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kotal should definitely take this fight easily but he lacks enough feats. Time will tell.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat said:

Kotal should definitely take this fight easily but he lacks enough feats. Time will tell.

So, what exactly is the claim that Kotal Kahn should take this fight easily is based on?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: The claim is based on how easily it would kill Steve if the sun god fries him with his sunlight blasts, or how easily the war god would dismember him with his huge assortment of weapons.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kotal Kahn wins IMO.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: Just to address the hammer I guess I am doing both comparing it to how a normal person would swing a hammer and to captain americas feats. Anyways according to this site, this tool has the same impact as a sledge hammer that weighs 10KG (12 KG with the additional attachment):

One person can operate the Slide Sledge, delivering the impact of up to a 10kg sledge hammer. An optional handle weight provides up to 12kg of sledge hammer force.

And this can generate a force of 15000 PSI without the extra attachment:

Effortlessly delivers over 15,000 PSI of impact force

And according to this site 15000 PSI=7.5tons:

http://www.translatorscafe.com/cafe/EN/units-converter/pressure/38-31/psi-ton-force_%28short%29%2Finch%C2%B2/

All I am going to say is Goro took a much bigger hammer, that was amping its strike slightly with magical energy, from a being with superhuman stats, who delivered the blow with enough force that the shockwave actually impacted the ground slightly. So if I am low balling the feat of Kotal Kahn ripping Goros arms as much as I can, we know Goro can withstand strength of over 7 tons (likely a lot more considering all of the factors), and Kotal Kahn ripped his arms off.

Cap can win this fight but he isn't strong enough to rip Goros arms off.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By nick_hero22

@44orhsaj said:

@nick_hero22: Just to address the hammer I guess I am doing both comparing it to how a normal person would swing a hammer and to captain americas feats. Anyways according to this site, this tool has the same impact as a sledge hammer that weighs 10KG (12 KG with the additional attachment):

One person can operate the Slide Sledge, delivering the impact of up to a 10kg sledge hammer. An optional handle weight provides up to 12kg of sledge hammer force.

And this can generate a force of 15000 PSI without the extra attachment:

Effortlessly delivers over 15,000 PSI of impact force

And according to this site 15000 PSI=7.5tons:

http://www.translatorscafe.com/cafe/EN/units-converter/pressure/38-31/psi-ton-force_%28short%29%2Finch%C2%B2/

All I am going to say is Goro took a much bigger hammer, that was amping its strike slightly with magical energy, from a being with superhuman stats, who delivered the blow with enough force that the shockwave actually impacted the ground slightly. So if I am low balling the feat of Kotal Kahn ripping Goros arms as much as I can, we know Goro can withstand strength of over 7 tons (likely a lot more considering all of the factors), and Kotal Kahn ripped his arms off.

Cap can win this fight but he isn't strong enough to rip Goros arms off.

1) Kotal Ketz isn't superhuman by Marvel standards.

2) Captain America has hurt characters like Beasts who are far more durable than Goro, so I see the claim that Captain America couldn't rip off Goro's arm as unfound.

3) Ramming down and bending a reinforced steel door would require an absurd degree of psi. It takes 40,000 psi to bend steel http://weldingweb.com/showthread.php?28778-how-much-force-to-bend-1x1-quot-solid-steel