Korvus vs Zealot (WS)

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By whacknasty
Korvus and Zealot have unknowingly been transported to an arena to participate in a swordsmanship tourney.  Shallow set up...but Mojo just wanted to see someone get run through, so he grabbed the first folks with swords he could find. The fights take place in a heavily populated Hell's Kitchen for dramatic effect...

1 - Normal morals in round one, sword skill only, no other powers/abilities. Win by incapacitation, no bfr. 

2 - Bloodlust round, both going for a massacre to win. All abilities are available (Blade of the Phoenix is in top notch condition, Zealot chooses to use any magical abilities she had learned in the past), death is the only means of victory. 

No Caption Provided
Zealot
Zealot
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By karrob

Zealot...Besides the Phoenix blade Korvus doesnt seem to be more skilled than Zealot....And even with it I can see Zealot taking a victory

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@karrob said:
" Zealot...Besides the Phoenix blade Korvus doesnt seem to be more skilled than Zealot....And even with it I can see Zealot taking a victory "
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By whacknasty
@karrob: @TheGoldenOne: Ok, so the first round Korvus gets carved up pretty much...lol. 

Physical stat wise, wouldn't he be above her though? Shi'ar stats and training and all (his bio page here says super human strength, agility, speed and durability)? 

But what about round two?  The Blade seems to be pretty nifty... 

" The blade teaches its wielders how to use it, and can show them its pasts wielders' lives.  It can easily cut trough most of the metals, and has the potential to rearrange matter at molecular level.  The sword energy has charged a hyperspace jump engine for hours, and also can emit jets of psionic blue flames to stun opponents as well repel energy attacks and create telekinetic shields" 

That again is from his CV page here though, so I cant back it 100%...
Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

round one to Zealot, Shi;ar have superior physical stats compared to humans and are more anogolus to Inhumans, Kherubim seem to be stronger than that average. 
round two I see him him taking this one, the Phoenix blade is after all a housing for a piece of the Phoenix,  he easily defeated a cadre of Xmen and was only stopped because Rachel is genitically linked to the source of his power.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By daak1212

I dont know, so I shall watch.  Might I hear some of ther feats