Korra vs Ultimate Spider-Man

G4hardcore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By G4hardcore

The moon was full in the sky, closer and brighter than it had ever been before. Korra could feel it's lunar properties in the form of enhanced water bending. Breathing in and out, she practiced a few techniques for the fun of it. Fresh snow had fallen on Republic City, and it wasn't exactly everyday that her water bending was this potent on it's own. It was cold, but she was used to that, given where she called home. Naga, the polar bear dog, served as a living reminder of her heritage, a reminder she welcomed. The white furred mammal sat contentedly on her belly, perfectly at home with the temperature.

Then came pandemonium. High above, sirens blared to life; pausing her techniques, Korra peered up and saw what looked to be the police in their sky machines giving chase to an unknown assailant. It reminded her of her first trip to Republic City, when the metalbenders of Bei Fong's force chased her for over a mile before catching up. Korra figured they could probably handle the small incursion, but as the Avatar, she would do her duty and minimize losses if at all possible. Clambering aboard Naga, the Avatar found herself hurtling into the unknown.

"I should have taken that left at Albuquerque." Spider-Man moaned as more of the armored men leaped out the the airships and swung at him with surprising speed. Others took to the electrical wires, grinding after him. "Swinging is my thing!" He called back at them; fast as they were, they were falling behind. In just a few blocks, he'd lose them; then he could focus on finding Reed and Strange. Peter knew combining science and magic for transportation wasn't a good idea. Sure, he was only fifteen, but his instincts warned him, and he even annoyingly nagged at the two men, trying to pick holes in their plan from every possible angle to no avail. Richards was just 'too smart' to be wrong, Strange 'too wise'. And now look. He was nowhere near New Jersey, as they'd planned. He couldn't recognize any landmarks at all.

He'd tried to explain to the benders that he didn't mean any harm. He saw a crime and stopped it. So there was a little collateral damage, big deal? That stuff happens all the time with hero work. The guys clad in metal didn't seem to want to hear it. And so, he web slung the heck out of dodge before they could arrest him. Apparently, they didn't like the idea of a mask either.

"Stop!" A wall of water materialized in front of him as he had decided to finally lose the uptight benders in an alley. The water froze instantly, forcing the web slinger to a halt. Standing on a rooftop nearby, Korra crossed her arms. She couldn't help but laugh at the man. "What exactly are you supposed to be? That's the most ridiculous costume I've ever seen. Who are you?"

"If I said my name was Spider-Man, that wouldn't be good enough would it?"

Korra frowned. "Alright, look whoever you are. The police are chasing you for a reason, I bet. Why don't we just wait here for them, peacefully and quietly. I don't wanna have to use force."

"Listen, I'm kind of in a hurry here, little girl. Can we make an appointment for tomorrow maybe?"

"Force it is," Korra retorted toward the sarcastic masked man. He was completely avoiding both the police, and her questions. This guy had to be bad news. She slid off the roof on an ice slide and prepared to apprehend the stranger by any means necessary.

Ultimate Spider-Man vs Prime Korra

Victory by KO, Incapacitation, or Death!

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g4hardcore: current Korra probably loses, healthy Korra might win

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current korra gets wrecked by Peter.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Why'd you make it current Korra?

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman wins with easy

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Korra sees her face on Spidey's head, gets PSTD, and knocks herself out by dropping a large rock on her own head.

G4hardcore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oops... I thought current Korra was all good! Okay, okay. Prime Korra!

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Korra.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime Korea. Little difficulty.

G4hardcore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some people are saying Spider-Man wins with ease. How does Korra being in her prime change that dynamic? I can't really see how one wins easily over the other. Korra might be an offensive beast, but Spidey has pre-cog and the agility to back it up.

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read the ultimate spiderman series, and spiderman dodged lightning a couple times in his battle with electro, then when one did hit him he tanked it. So light speed reaction time and good durability. I'll give it to spiderman.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone in character? Can Korra enter the Avatar state?

G4hardcore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: Yes she can use the Avatar State, though I'm obligated to point out that even with that, she had trouble tagging a flying air bender, someone likely slower than Spider-Man.

G4hardcore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdc: Naturally occurring lightning is faster than electrical attacks from Electro, if I'm not mistaken. So dodging his attacks =/= dodging lightning. Also, even if he dodged natural lightning, speed of lightning =/= speed of light.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g4hardcore: Indeed. Unless proven, lightning projected by others is usually not as fast as real lightning. Even so it is usually>bullets or whatever.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@hatemalingsia: Yes she can use the Avatar State, though I'm obligated to point out that even with that, she had trouble tagging a flying air bender, someone likely slower than Spider-Man.

Y'know she was completely poisoned and fighting off said poisoning with her AV state.

G4hardcore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: Very true... Things to consider, considering she is thoughtfully un-impaired for the fight. :P I could say the Firelord managed to avoid Aang in the Avatar State for quite some time before the booger was pinned down, and Spidey is faster. Of course, Aang isn't Korra. It makes a difference though, that Korra is likely to use that mode as a last resort, not wanting to risk ending the Avatar cycle forever.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime Korea. Little difficulty.

Best Korea OP.