No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Korra, she wont need the avatar state either.

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drache64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Korra roughs subz up good.

Then he kills her.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What can Sub even do? Even if he manages to freeze her, she'll just melt out. She wins in a good fight normally and stomps with the Avatar State. At least give Sub the Kamidogo when she has the AS.

Drache64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@joewell: he can stab her.

Korra is no killer, her powers are far greater, so she will man handle him hard. But subz will go for the kill 100% of the time.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drache64 said:

@joewell: he can stab her.

Korra is no killer, her powers are far greater, so she will man handle him hard. But subz will go for the kill 100% of the time.

I doubt he'll get close before getting thrown back with air, hit with a boulder, or burnt by fire.

She's not against killing. She was about to roast Tarrlok in their fight before he used bloodbending. She's never really avoided killing anyone except Kuvira.

Sub Zero's 100% simply isn't enough.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sub-Zero is a way better fighter, more brutal, physically superior and has better ice powers, he wins easily

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I imagine Sub-Zero teleporting through ice, reappearing behind her, freezing her instantly, then shattering her with a punch - before she can "melt" the ice around her.

VictorGnome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra wins. This is like comparing Ezio, a regular assassin, to the prince from Prince of Persia who can control time, perform almost impossible stunts, and transform to a demon with super-human powers. They might both have blades and be acrobatic, but that doesn't mean they're equal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drache64: You're kidding right, he doesnt say how to win, so it can be the K.O which Korra can do.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod said:

Sub-Zero is a way better fighter, more brutal, physically superior and has better ice powers, he wins easily

But how will he actually do anything to Korra? She can take him out with a large boulder or flame blast before he even got close. Especially since she has the Avatar State. She can fly/super jump for thousands of feet, so I'm not seeing how he gets close.

I imagine Sub-Zero teleporting through ice, reappearing behind her, freezing her instantly, then shattering her with a punch - before she can "melt" the ice around her.

He doesn't insta-freeze without the dagger. Normally he takes a second or two to charge his ice ball, and in that second Korra can get far away or throw him back.

Why would he be able to shatter her before she can melt the ice? He's not faster and it'd only take a flick of her wrist to undo the ice.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well the avatar state automatically triggers to keep the avatar alive so a stab would put her into over drive like the poison did

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to know what the battlefield for the fight is.

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra with the Avatar State wrecks house.

Without it... I'm going with Sub-Zero.

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sub-Zero can casually rip heads and spines off.

AscendingSoup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is that the best he can do?

This is the same girl who can casually pick up 3 people by hugging them... She doesn't kill but if she wanted to, she'd pop his skull like a pimple.

GhostPaDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You would think Korra just melts the ice, but there have been plenty of times Korra could bend her way out of a restraint or bend something coming at her but she doesn't. Mentally she's too weak. But if this is just regular subzero then Korra ends up winning, even though she lost to her uncle, pre spirt world entry

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hungry_sharky said:

This is the same girl who can casually pick up 3 people by hugging them... She doesn't kill but if she wanted to, she'd pop his skull like a pimple.

She can reach around three people and pick them up at the same time?

Bro, that's not even impressive.

AscendingSoup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostpadude:

Katara, someone who is notably weaker than Korra, could thaw herself from being frozen solid by breathing.

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:
@mkgod said:

But how will he actually do anything to Korra? She can take him out with a large boulder or flame blast before he even got close. Especially since she has the Avatar State. She can fly/super jump for thousands of feet, so I'm not seeing how he gets close.

@urban_ninja_x said:

He doesn't insta-freeze without the dagger. Normally he takes a second or two to charge his ice ball, and in that second Korra can get far away or throw him back.

Why would he be able to shatter her before she can melt the ice? He's not faster and it'd only take a flick of her wrist to undo the ice.

I'm going to address both posts.

1. How will he do anything to Korra? It should be, how will Korra do anything to Sub-Zero? She may be an Avatar and elemental, but so is Sub-Zero, and he is by far the greater of the two when it comes to diversity and versatility with his own power. Korra is not superhumanly fast, so how is she going to dodge or evade Sub-Zero's attacks? The same question, yes, can be applied to Sub-Zero. However, Sub-Zero is her senior and has many years of experience beyond her. Match his power-use alongside his martial combat, he is a brutal warrior who is physically superior to her in every way. She may fly or jump high, but that's nothing compared to someone (Scorpion) who can teleport quicker than she can fly or jump, and Sub-Zero has reacted to him easily. In other words, he won't necessarily have to be in close proximity to use his power on her, especially when he can create ice clones and throw them at her with speed and precision.

2. Sub-Zero doesn't need the dagger to instant-freeze an opponent. He has shown he can perform instant-freeze attacks through Fatalities, which can stem out into regular combat. Where it might take a second or two to completely instant-freeze her, she's going to be worried about how to get out of it rather than how to evade Sub-Zero shattering her by a punch. Heck, she'd have to worry about the moment she "flicks her wrist and melts the ice" and finds an ice sword driven into her face, or an ice hammer smashing into her skull. Are you telling me that Korra is fast enough to "flick her wrist and melt the ice" before any on of those attacks nails her, as well as dodge them in the same instance? As I mentioned in my previous post, Sub-Zero can teleport through ice, reappear behind her, instant-freeze her (as seen in MK9), and break her into pieces. I'm almost convinced he'd do it easily.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jonez_

@ascendingsoup:

How did you get from this...

This is the same girl who can casually pick up 3 people by hugging them

...to this??

if she wanted to, she'd pop his skull like a pimple.

AscendingSoup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ascendingsoup said:
@hungry_sharky said:

She can reach around three people and pick them up at the same time?

Bro, that's not even impressive.

To Sub-Zero it is, considering she without effort casually throws men around like nothing. Meaning she's not going to let Sub-Zero rip out her innards

As far as weight to muscle ratios go, she outclasses him hilariously

No Caption Provided

GhostPaDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ascendingsoup: dude I never said she couldn't do it, but if you've watched the series with her, you would see that she gives up easy, and the times when you would think she thaw herself out or easily dodge something, she doesn't do it. Katara maybe weaker physically but mentally Korra is bottom tier

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@urban_ninja_x:

I'm going to address both posts.

1. How will he do anything to Korra? It should be, how will Korra do anything to Sub-Zero? She may be an Avatar and elemental, but so is Sub-Zero, and he is by far the greater of the two when it comes to diversity and versatility with his own power. Korra is not superhumanly fast, so how is she going to dodge or evade Sub-Zero's attacks? The same question, yes, can be applied to Sub-Zero. However, Sub-Zero is her senior and has many years of experience beyond her. Match his power-use alongside his martial combat, he is a brutal warrior who is physically superior to her in every way. She may fly or jump high, but that's nothing compared to someone (Scorpion) who can teleport quicker than she can fly or jump, and Sub-Zero has reacted to him easily. In other words, he won't necessarily have to be in close proximity to use his power on her, especially when he can create ice clones and throw them at her with speed and precision.

2. Sub-Zero doesn't need the dagger to instant-freeze an opponent. He has shown he can perform instant-freeze attacks through Fatalities, which can stem out into regular combat. Where it might take a second or two to completely instant-freeze her, she's going to be worried about how to get out of it rather than how to evade Sub-Zero shattering her by a punch. Heck, she'd have to worry about the moment she "flicks her wrist and melts the ice" and finds an ice sword driven into her face, or an ice hammer smashing into her skull. Are you telling me that Korra is fast enough to "flick her wrist and melt the ice" before any on of those attacks nails her, as well as dodge them in the same instance? As I mentioned in my previous post, Sub-Zero can teleport through ice, reappear behind her, instant-freeze her (as seen in MK9), and break her into pieces. I'm almost convinced he'd do it easily.

What exactly can Sub-Zero do that Korra can't ( That's actually important. )?

Korra can do many things to Sub. Break his bones with an air blast that's strong enough to bend metal, roast him with fire that can melt metal, crush him with boulders larger than cars, or ko him with a ball of water.

You don't have to be superhumanly fast to dodge an ice ball. She has no problems dodging element projectiles from her own series and you can't prove Sub-Zero's moves any faster. And I'd say her reactions are more than any human seeing that she can generate an air shield after an explosion is set off.

SB may be older but Korra has been in just as many fights and dangerous situations. It's not like experience will increase his reaction time, so I'm not sure why you brought it up there anyways.

I'm saying she can fly or jump to avoid SB's attacks, can you tell me any reason she can't?

Those ice clones are slow af. Korra would melt them and use them as ammo before they got any where near her.

--

It's not an insta-freeze if it takes two or three seconds.

In order to do any of this, he'd have to first tag her with an ice ball, which he is not doing before he is taken out.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra wins easily.

Beta-56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra.

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

What exactly can Sub-Zero do that Korra can't ( That's actually important. )?

Korra can do many things to Sub. Break his bones with an air blast that's strong enough to bend metal, roast him with fire that can melt metal, crush him with boulders larger than cars, or ko him with a ball of water.

You don't have to be superhumanly fast to dodge an ice ball. She has no problems dodging element projectiles from her own series and you can't prove Sub-Zero's moves any faster. And I'd say her reactions are more than any human seeing that she can generate an air shield after an explosion is set off.

SB may be older but Korra has been in just as many fights and dangerous situations. It's not like experience will increase his reaction time, so I'm not sure why you brought it up there anyways.

I'm saying she can fly or jump to avoid SB's attacks, can you tell me any reason she can't?

Those ice clones are slow af. Korra would melt them and use them as ammo before they got any where near her.

--

It's not an insta-freeze if it takes two or three seconds.

In order to do any of this, he'd have to first tag her with an ice ball, which he is not doing before he is taken out.

Has she performed any abilities that Sub-Zero does casually or are part of his standard armada of skills other than 'normal' formations such as ice balls and ice weapons? Is her ice magical in nature? Can she create clones of herself in mid-flight or in movement that, when touched by her opponent, renders them instantly frozen? Can she even teleport? How long does it take her to accomplish anything Sub-Zero has, in terms of timing the affects? Does she have mystically-enhanced physicals that allow her to casually rip out people's spines/skulls, or break their bones with normal hand-to-hand attacks?

My whole speed argument thing isn't if she can dodge or evade an ice ball, but whether she's capable of bypassing being instantly frozen and then shattered. To make it more clear for you... when she is frozen by Sub-Zero (he doesn't have to use an ice ball to do that), is she quick enough to melt the ice and maneuver out of the way of an in-coming sword to her face or hammer to the top of her head? What about when he uses a special move that enables him to basically tank whatever she throws at him, ram into her, yank out her innards, flash-freeze them, then jam them into her eye socket? Is she at all faster than any of that happening?

I never said experience increases reaction time, however, experience would have him look out for attacks of similar quality to his own (expecting certain attacks to happen), seeing as he's the Grandmaster of Lin Kuei and one of the top 10 combatants in the MK Universe. Were any of Korra's opponents as deadly as foes such as Scorpion (an undying spectre), Shang-Tsung and Quan-Chi (strong magics), and Raiden (literal God)? Or are her opponents fodder benders? I didn't say she couldn't fly or jump, I asked how that compared to someone like Scorpion.

Which ice clones are you speaking of? Sub-Zero would eventually go in for hand-to-hand combat, so how would she fair against clones he instantly creates while side-stepping one of her attacks? As she punches or kicks or whatever, and Sub-Zero generates an ice clone where her punch or kick would land, she's frozen instantly, giving Sub-Zero the chance to end her.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@urban_ninja_x: You got a problem? Do you think Korra can't kill sub zero or win by K.O???

Loading Video...

to a CaV! over this, will you accept? peasant.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall:

What do you mean by problem? She probably could, as can Sub-Zero win by kill or KO. I don't do CaVs.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@urban_ninja_x: Then accept Korra wins, for obvious reasons, shes the better fighter, as she has agility, durability, endurance, speed, cunning, fire power, versatility that would give her the win over sub zero. He can't win.

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B-b-but sub zero kills

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall: I have no obligation to accept what you feel is true where I know is false. Therefore, I don't accept she wins, nor for obvious reasons. That'd be like me saying Superman wins over Sentry for obvious reasons, when there are no obvious reasons to exploit. She's definitely not the better combatant in terms of hand-to-hand, but I can agree to her having better agility, speed and fire power; though I don't see how her durability, endurance, cunning and versatility (in one specific element) is greater. So please elaborate on those subjects.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@urban_ninja_x: Why would i elaborate on it? That's basically doing the same thing as a CaV Lol. If you're going to request a detailed argument, its not worth it. It's not a feeling when it's fact, period.

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall said:

@urban_ninja_x: Why would i elaborate on it? That's basically doing the same thing as a CaV Lol. If you're going to request a detailed argument, its not worth it. It's not a feeling when it's fact, period.

Because I asked you to. Not sure why that's a hard concept for you to understand. So, you're unable to back-up your claims, then? Good to know.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MErulezall

@urban_ninja_x: False, the fact you can't even accept that Sub zero wont be freezing in a millisecond leads me to believe anything other than a CaV towards a fan, is pointless to debate about. As I said its obvious you don't know much about Korra, why even provide proof, the fact you haven't provided proof in other debates within this thread, leads me to believe it will be just a waste a time, I don't appreciate my time being wasted. Again i stated the stats, prove me wrong on them by providing some proof urself, since you seem to be all about proof anyway.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall said:

@urban_ninja_x: False, the fact you can't even accept that Sub zero wont be freezing in a millisecond leads me to believe anything other than a CaV towards a fan, is pointless to debate about. As I said its obvious you don't know much about Korra, why even provide proof, the fact you haven't provided proof in other debates within this thread, leads me to believe it will be just a waste a time, I don't appreciate my time being wasted. Again i stated the stats, prove me wrong on them by providing some proof urself, since you seem to be all about proof anyway.

I'm pretty sure me asking for you to elaborate happened. No clue why you'd say it was false that I had. Also, I'm beginning to think you haven't even played Mortal Kombat (MK9 and MKX). And, I don't see how me saying he can instant-freeze opponents relates to your unwillingness to debate. Of course I don't know much about Korra, why do you think I asked you to elaborate? I'm always open for corrections. "The fact you haven't provided proof in other debates within this thread," what other debates are there alongside the whole "Sub-Zero vs Korra" battle? If you believe your time is wasted, you probably shouldn't have responded to my posts. Perhaps in the future, when you can perceive fights clearly, you might be able to justify your claims with factual evidence.

Aee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think everyone forgot that Sub-Zero is the grand master of a ninja clan of assassins (Lin Kuei).

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra lol.

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra wins, give Subs blood magik and it would be a good match up

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall said:

I'm pretty sure me asking for you to elaborate happened. No clue why you'd say it was false that I had. Also, I'm beginning to think you haven't even played Mortal Kombat (MK9 and MKX). And, I don't see how me saying he can instant-freeze opponents relates to your unwillingness to debate. Of course I don't know much about Korra, why do you think I asked you to elaborate? I'm always open for corrections. "The fact you haven't provided proof in other debates within this thread," what other debates are there alongside the whole "Sub-Zero vs Korra" battle? If you believe your time is wasted, you probably shouldn't have responded to my posts. Perhaps in the future, when you can perceive fights clearly, you might be able to justify your claims with factual evidence.

I called you out to debate, you refused. Maybe you should take your own advice next time and debate the matter not complain about it.

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall said:

I called you out to debate, you refused. Maybe you should take your own advice next time and debate the matter not complain about it.

Excuse me? I never said no to debating, as I am here debating. I said no to having a CaV. You're the only one here who has a problem with that and going on about it as if CaV is the only way to have a debate. Perhaps you need to learn how to read and comprehend what is easily understood by intelligent people.

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sub Zero Fatalitying Korra!!!

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

korra

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra is way more versatile. She might not kill him but she can easily KO or incapacitate him in 5 dozen ways.