ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShadowPro

I came up with this thanks to @shiryu: thread DP vs AT

So... Korra and Unalaq in their giant spirity forms vs Danny Phantom and Vlad Plasmius

First round no prep in the North Pole

Second round one day prep in the spirit world but only know the b aic of their oponents, namely that they've spirit based powers, fight in the ghost zone

Thrid round one week prep, they know everything about their enemies, fight in Amity Park

Fourth round all danny and vlad have is an improved version of the ecto-skeleton (the one that doesn't waste the user) for each one

In character

Vic by any mean

All of them fullpower

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Avatar team could probably neutralize the ghosts' powers with the spirit technique.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how could they neutralize their powers but I think they may win at least the first two

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny possesses Korra and uses her body to whip Unolaq.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: I highly doubt Korra can get possessed in that form. It's an energy manifestation of her spirit. And Unalaq's technique would do harm to the ghosts.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny and Vlad can phase through said attacks. and Danny's ghost wale has a city wide dispearsal radius(city level at most powerful, although thats future evil Danny phantom).

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ShadowPro

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: danny has a wale?

@etheral_dreams: harm them how? All he can do is purify dark spirits, nothing more and nothing less

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

unalaq is a non factor here since here honestly and it comes down to if danny and vlad can beat the light spirit which i bet dannys ghostly wail along with vlads help could accomplish. at eos danny became surprisingly powerful.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ShadowPro

@bloodblunts: how can you say he is a non factor? He was beating korra until jinora came down as the living deus ex machina/nary sue she is to save her

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BloodBlunts

the real question is can vlad and danny even be killed. they're half ghost.i know they're bodies age but theyre beings that live between worlds and it was proven that an evil danny can rule the world. these ghosts are in an uber tier. i beleive that danny with complete mastery of his powers will eventually be on superman level.(more like martian manhunter sans telepathy)

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

possession is out of the question for the ghosts. invisibility or intangibility may not work either since they are dealing with highly spiritual beings who may or may not be able to sense the ghosts. vlad and dannys strength may not matter much considering team 1s size but their speed would be incredibly useful. and the ghosts wail would be of the utmost importance for incapacitation. id say team 1 7/10

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ShadowPro

@hyperlight: I don't see why would they sense them, they haven't displayed such ability in the series, and that's no reason for intangibility not to work

You forget that in chapter one danny kicked down a monster as big if not bigger than them, and chapter two he knocked a dragon with one punch, and the list of times he fights gigantic monsters and dragons goes on, and plasmius himself suckerpunched a giant dragonesque four arm monster and is stronger than danny so strength does matter regardless size

The ghostly wail could cause trouble, but even at the end of the series, I don't think is enough to cause them real trouble, the most he did with it at the end was to push away a bunch of ghosts without fainting but still I don't see it Dan's level since is still not city wrecker so @a1l_s2a3m4e5n: is wrong his ghostly wail is now near close to city wide dispersal, city block at the most

@bloodblunts: superman's level? I hope you're being deliberately provocative.

And I don't see how is that even a question, first of all they don't have to die to lose, there is no need to point that and second of all I don't see why being a half ghost will make them immortal, they're still human, hence they can still die, only thing would change would be that they'd become full ghosts, and even ghosts can be destroyed

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hey man all im sayin is that it could happen if he trains enuff. no need to get offended.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ShadowPro

@bloodblunts: who is ofended? All I'm saying is superman's level is WAY beyond anything any DP character can achiven the guy can move planets

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodblunts: who is ofended? All I'm saying is superman's level is WAY beyond anything any DP character can achiven the guy can move planets

ya but we never saw dannys full potential, he could possibly be able to do that later on. with help he made the whole planet intangible, so with years of training he could get to the uber tier of fighters

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodblunts: we saw his older self who has plasmius power and his own plus ten years of training (you don't get to be the most evil destructive and that muscular ghost by sitting around), and his strength level would be around that of base hulk so I don't think his full potential even in more than ten years could reach such level, but I do believe he could reach the power enough to turn at least the entire city intangible on his own and to have GW on Dan's level, but as much as I love him (and being the only one who make a DP thread around here at least once weak says a lot) I don't think he could be that strong, maybe a cartoon superman

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodblunts: we saw his older self who has plasmius power and his own plus ten years of training (you don't get to be the most evil destructive and that muscular ghost by sitting around), and his strength level would be around that of base hulk so I don't think his full potential even in more than ten years could reach such level, but I do believe he could reach the power enough to turn at least the entire city intangible on his own and to have GW on Dan's level, but as much as I love him (and being the only one who make a DP thread around here at least once weak says a lot) I don't think he could be that strong, maybe a cartoon superman

lol cartoon superman sux. and ya i was thinking bout that but i bet half ghost danny adult will be far stronger than his evil self. theres no proof other than thats what i think.i just always saw him becoming like a legendary immortal hero being ghostly and all.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ShadowPro

@bloodblunts: SM cartoon depends on which series, and how can HALF ghost danny be stronger than full ghost danny? The strongest enemies are full ghosts and he wins out of technicism or plot

Yeah, he was on the road to become a ghotsly goku of his own but then butch happened and marmel got fire and he didn't get anystronger than getting tk, not fainting with his GW and ice powers. Truth be told, S3 could have gone a lot better and he could have got stronger... but he didn't get that strong. In dragon ball terms (and I wanted to make a thread like this: DP character's power lelvel in DBZ terms/scale) his power level would be around 1700 to 2000 at the most, and even there I believe I'm giving him too much credit given than raditz at his peak was 2500 and when he fought goku he was "tired"and has a 1500 power level. I wish there wsa not a DBZ ban here, cuz I wanted to set those two

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cuz as a human he would have more motivtion to get stronger to save his friends like all great heroes he has to become more powerful than his evil alternate self

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodblunts: that is not a reason why, but if you want to go with it, as evil he HAS to be supreme thus have equal if not more motivation to remain evil and keep his enemies under his foot, now if you want to keep going with this use PM

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ShadowPro

One thing on team avatar's favor is that they can bend danny's ice

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I don't think Korra and Unalaq can win any rounds. I personally think Danny and Vlad are faster and more durable than anything in the Avatarverse, spirits and benders included.

And honestly, I feel like that ghost Vortex did more impressive stuff in one episode than Korra, Aang, and many of the Avatars ever did anyway.

Round 4 is definitely a stomp. Two Ecto Skeletons? Danny was able to contend, albeit ever so briefly, with Pariah Dark while in the Ecto Skeleton. Vlad should be even more impressive than that, although in this match he'd be weaker seeing as EOS Danny > EOS Vlad.

Also, Korra and Unalaq did not seem especially fast in their giant spirit forms. And if we're going to assume that their spirituality can affect Danny and Vlad's ghost powers (which I'm not sure about but I'll stay open to ideas), then the regular-sized Avatar State should be enough for them. Besides striking power in sacrifice of limited mobility, I don't feel like the astral projections help Korra and Unalaq much here. And we also have no evidence whether or not Korra can actually even bend the elements in her giant form.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably 2

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny and Vlad stomp

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ShadowPro

@shiryu said:

I don't think Korra and Unalaq can win any rounds. I personally think Danny and Vlad are faster and more durable than anything in the Avatarverse, spirits and benders included.

benders? yeah, spirits? depends on what spirit, and dont forget korra could withstand a blast from vatuu before the fusion

And honestly, I feel like that ghost Vortex did more impressive stuff in one episode than Korra, Aang, and many of the Avatars ever did anyway.

I give you that

Round 4 is definitely a stomp. Two Ecto Skeletons? Danny was able to contend, albeit ever so briefly, with Pariah Dark while in the Ecto Skeleton. Vlad should be even more impressive than that, although in this match he'd be weaker seeing as EOS Danny > EOS Vlad.

eis vlad nowhere near weaker than danny, he was simply poorly writen, they dulled down his inteligence for most season 3, he got better at episode 11 but then with the PP crap, well you can't blame him on that failed batman gambit, but in power-wise he was still his superior, if not fairly matched, in fact their last battle Danny only won by incap rather than knock out not to mention he could tank a ghostly wail and get on his feet like nothing.

Also, Korra and Unalaq did not seem especially fast in their giant spirit forms. And if we're going to assume that their spirituality can affect Danny and Vlad's ghost powers (which I'm not sure about but I'll stay open to ideas), then the regular-sized Avatar State should be enough for them. Besides striking power in sacrifice of limited mobility, I don't feel like the astral projections help Korra and Unalaq much here. And we also have no evidence whether or not Korra can actually even bend the elements in her giant form.

there is no reason for their spirit forms no to hurt them, spirits and ghost are like the same, they come with different set of powers per universe but they're the same

the regular avatar state only fill heir body with cosmic energy, this is an spiritual maifestation.... that uses cosmic energy, and we know she can bend water at least, so with raava it is only logical she can bend all four again

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DANNY (Ghost wail.) + Vlad = A$$WHOOPED AVATARS.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ShadowPro

No Caption Provided

those beams way over everything vlad and danny can throw or take

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ShadowPro:

Its not in character for Danny & Vlad to tank attacks, now is it? and theyd slip through quite easily.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Danny possesses Korra and uses her body to whip Unolaq.

In character

Avatar image for aceofspades1700
AceofSpades1700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n said:

No Caption Provided

those beams way over everything vlad and danny can throw or take

All Danny and Vlad have to do is go intangible.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aceofspades1700: All Korra and Unalaq have to do is the spirit purification technique to turn them effictively human. Unalaq could also potentially take their ghost powers.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By A1l_S2a3m4E5N

@Etheral_Dreams:

And u think danny and vlad are just gonna stand there getting purified. and danny and vlad arent light or dark spirits, how does purification work on them.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: It works on all spirits. If you watched Book 2 you'd know that all spirits have light and dark in them, and dark spirits are just what happens when an imbalance of that happens. Also, Unalaq was going to destroy Korra and Jinora's soul with a reverse version of the purification technique; he could do the same with the ghosts. Also, the ghosts can only stay intangible for so long, and they have been made tangible or knocked back into human form by energy attacks weaker than Unalaq and Korra's. Ghostly Wail is their strongest attack and the most that it has done was destroy buildings. I doubt that's going to phase two spiritual energy beings who were throwing each other against mountains and shrugging it off. In addition to that I don't see them dodging Team Avatar's energy beams, which are hypersonic on the account they crossed the length of a mountain and a city in a second.

Also, a trump card is Unalaq's ability to influence spirits and humans by controling the darkness in them. He could just make Danny and Vlad fight each other.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Etheral_Dreams:

In verse laws.

and danny phantom series has never said anything about light or dark residing in them so purification wouldnt work.

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By KidPhillip

It's not strictly soul purification

It can be used as an attack too

No Caption Provided

The wiki calls it "Soul Attacking" and This is base form Unalaq