Korra, Katara vs Toph, Azula

• 97 results
Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In this battle, these waterbending masters will go head to head with earth and firebending prodigies, who will win?

Korra is limited to waterbending only. No Avatar State.

Azula is sane

Fight takes place by the Tree of Time. Waterbenders start next to the water. Time is perpetual twilight. Starting distance is 30 feet.

All are in character. Victory by ko or death

Who wins?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Arcus1

@dratini1331@joewell@strictlyanime@nighthunder

@norrinboltagonprime21@pooty@pr0metheus@sophia89@princearagorn1 @lvenger

@funsiized@princearagorn1@ssj_god @jmarshmallow

@redbird3rdboywonder@pierpat@knightofzero

@dccomicsrule2011@lunacyde @etheral_dreams

@killerwasp@kidphillip@aressword@wbr17@korraspirit@gxrevolution96@jr_avatarexpert@dextersinister@thunderbolt30@nighthunder@metaljimmor@spartankobe@jacthripper@deathhero61@primebonnick@gizmorino@saint_sophie@rijehu @myerlanski @koays @useyourname @stormdriven @hypnosis @pirateking @mitcheii @deranged_midget @highaccuser @abyssdarkfire @hatemalingsia @arv993 @dreadpool10 @batking200: @sirneko @loklegends @kingvenus @speedster101 @marvelfan1992 @martinceld @106me @therapist1@thenewbluebeetle007:

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmm.. now this is interesting

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toph/Azula win. Better variety, Azula's agility, Toph's efficiency pull a win.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pacpanda: It's worth remembering that Katara's gotten the better of Azula before @ssj_god: what're you thinking?

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow this is a toph one, but i shall go for toph and azula winning with high difficulty. They have more variety on their team.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@pacpanda: It's worth remembering that Katara's gotten the better of Azula before @ssj_god: what're you thinking?

i'm thinking of it being a good fight... though i think korra might become a weak link ... though it's still a good fight.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: glad it's a close one @primebonnick: course to be fair, waterbending is generally a more versatile element than fire or earth

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toph and Katara would just stall each other imo, and from what I heard Korra > Azula.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toph and Katara would just stall each other imo, and from what I heard Korra > Azula.

how?.... not if she's only limited to waterbending.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: yea by itself but no against 2 S class benders who can use them so adaptive and creatively.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Korra and katara can handle any of them in a one-on-one fight, katara and toph is kinda tough but toph would win, korra would beat azula, but azula katara is kinda tricky, toph and korra is like a stalemate to me.

This will boil down to toph and korra which is also a tricky one.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@hatemalingsia said:

It's just I saw gif that led me to believe Korra could hit much harder than Azula w/o Sozin's comet could ever hope to do so, since they start next to water. No particular reasons, really. Lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pacpanda said:

Toph/Azula win. Better variety, Azula's agility, Toph's efficiency pull a win.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow this is a toph one, but i shall go for toph and azula winning with high difficulty. They have more variety on their team.

therapist1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toph and Azula would win. They stomp if Toph has any access to metal (like she's wearing any). Katara besting Azula has been plot, IMO. I think it's clear they've been shown to be fairly equal in terms of ability, but Azula just so happened to be playing on the bad guy team. There's too much versatility, intelligence and power on Azula/Toph. Just restrain their hands and shoot lightning at them. Earthbending is extremely effective against water and Toph is the greatest earthbender in the world.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@therapist1: why was Katara beating Azula plot? Azula hasn't exactly beaten Katara

therapist1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: Any of the scenes where Katara beat Azula were either inconclusive or could have gone either way. When she had her trapped in the ice during the finale, Azula likely could have been shown to just melt the ice away and firebend the water away to steam and continued fighting her

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@therapist1: the finale fight was pretty conclusive in Katara's favor (not that she could replicate the feat against a sane, Sozin's amped Azula near as easily). The Catacombs fight, while inconclusive, was pretty clearly in Katara's favor

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@hatemalingsia said:

It's just I saw gif that led me to believe Korra could hit much harder than Azula w/o Sozin's comet could ever hope to do so, since they start next to water. No particular reasons, really. Lol.

that is not a reason at all..lol

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By hatemalingsia

@ssj_god said:

@hatemalingsia said:

@ssj_god said:

@hatemalingsia said:

that is not a reason at all..lol

I know, and I love it for that. Lol.

But seriously though, if Korra is serious, I feel like Korra can spam AOE water jet or offensive waterspout and freeze them immediately.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toph and Azula would win. They stomp if Toph has any access to metal (like she's wearing any). Katara besting Azula has been plot, IMO. I think it's clear they've been shown to be fairly equal in terms of ability, but Azula just so happened to be playing on the bad guy team. There's too much versatility, intelligence and power on Azula/Toph. Just restrain their hands and shoot lightning at them. Earthbending is extremely effective against water and Toph is the greatest earthbender in the world.

Well said.

wrongdamnside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By wrongdamnside

Too Close to Call! haha just kidding, I have my pick, though this is an interesting match-up

Toph is my absolute favourite bender, and she's the best earth bender in the world. Sane Azula is one of the best villains the series ever had, her calculating intelligence and ruthlessness puts her at a distinct advantage over any opponent she faces.

Katara isn't a pushover though, and has beaten Azula before. Korra is the avatar, and even limited to water bending and no avatar state, she's the protector of the world for a reason, and has shown to kick butt even with such a handicap.

Hmmmm....I'll have to pick Team 2 simply because of the variety of their arsenal. It's been established early on in the series that each style has a natural weakness. It's easier to beat two people with the same weakness, than two people with different weaknesses that their partner can cover.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

Azula and Toph. Katara is equal to them but Korra is a weak link.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vengefulshot

@arcus1 Team 2. Korra can't go waterspout vs instant lightning, and without it I say she is the weakest here (barely).

Katara could beat both individually, but team 2's offensive output should be too much.

Also, no, by no means do team 2 stomp, dumb statement.

Edit: Both members of team 1 beat both members of team 2.

Masma94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Masma94

Toph and Azula win imo.

Avatar image for deactivated-614da662d6bee
deactivated-614da662d6bee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katara and Korra.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

Katara can can beat either of team 2 in an extremely close fight

It depends on how long Korra can last against Azula or Toph which I think should be enough time against either for Katara to come help, but it depends

Team 1 50/50

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra and Katara, they can spam tidal waves together.

freestyler1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@therapist1 said:

Well said.

I'm not sure about earth being extremely effective against water or stomping with metal, but i can agree with the rest.

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katara has the ability to bloodbend, all she has to is stop the blood circulation or give one of the two a heart attack

Korra will stall, she has almost better precision than even azula, toph will be a problem, however korra has excellent speed feats so she may be able to keep up with the blind bandit.

freestyler1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katara has the ability to bloodbend, all she has to is stop the blood circulation or give one of the two a heart attack

Korra will stall, she has almost better precision than even azula, toph will be a problem, however korra has excellent speed feats so she may be able to keep up with the blind bandit.

Katara can not bloodbend except during full moon days, and even banned it's use. And Korra has most certainly not better precision than Azula, also is Azula faster than Toph and both should beat to water restricted Korra.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azula and Toph. With ease. Korra is an awful fighter from what I remember. Katara got lucky with Azula at the end of series fight. Azula clowns them without bending if needed.

And Toph is the best earth bender in the series. No contest. She could drop a mountain on those two.

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

we have seen an underlying willingness that katara has when it comes to bloodbending. Remember the dude she thought killed her mom? She didnt even show any remorse about it.

And im sorry but as far as i can tell azula hasnt shown to be quite on korra's level of speed.

The only one i see that would be an issue is toph, but again korra can still neutralize that with her durability, but thats to say that toph wont completely shatter korras durability.

Then we have the fact that katara with her water arms are really strong. Its even strong enough to take down a fire nation metal door, and thats not even waters specialty.

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebooyzz: My bad i bad i didn’t point this out.

i’m not saying that they stomp, i don’t think that at all in fact i would not be surprised if korra or katara died. I should also say that idk who would win rlly i jus have my thoughts to guide me. I think azula is a very good stomper and i think toph is an excellent recker, it’s just that we haven’t seen korra fight anyone that was as nearly as good as azula and we haven’t seen katara give us any good feats, and just to point out the person never said it was a full moon or not and he never said if azula was crazy or not. Idk if azula is still crazy in the comics or not...

however i still believe no one is on korras level of speed.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MorbusGrav

Azula > Katara > Toph > Korra, also has team 2 a lot more versatile options because of 2 main and 2 sub elements.

Azula and Toph win decicively if no jobbing is involved.

@thebooyzz said:

@thebooyzz said:

we have seen an underlying willingness that katara has when it comes to bloodbending. Remember the dude she thought killed her mom? She didnt even show any remorse about it.

And im sorry but as far as i can tell azula hasnt shown to be quite on korra's level of speed.

The only one i see that would be an issue is toph, but again korra can still neutralize that with her durability, but thats to say that toph wont completely shatter korras durability.

Then we have the fact that katara with her water arms are really strong. Its even strong enough to take down a fire nation metal door, and thats not even waters specialty.

@thebooyzz said:

@thebooyzz: My bad i bad i didn’t point this out.

i’m not saying that they stomp, i don’t think that at all in fact i would not be surprised if korra or katara died. I should also say that idk who would win rlly i jus have my thoughts to guide me. I think azula is a very good stomper and i think toph is an excellent recker, it’s just that we haven’t seen korra fight anyone that was as nearly as good as azula and we haven’t seen katara give us any good feats, and just to point out the person never said it was a full moon or not and he never said if azula was crazy or not. Idk if azula is still crazy in the comics or not...

however i still believe no one is on korras level of speed.

What am i reading?

- Katara can't bloodbend without a full moon.

- Azula is the fastest bender here, and has higher precision than Korra.

- The issue for team 1 is Azula, not Toph.

- Taking down a Fire Nation metal door is no impressive feat, and Katara has much stronger feats.

- Azula is not crazy anymore in the comics.

- You contradict yourself.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azula > Katara > Toph > Korra, also has team 2 a lot more versatile options because of 2 main and 2 sub elements.

Azula and Toph win decicively if no jobbing is involved.

Korra and Katara can combo all of their moves and they have effortless scale and power to abuse.

- Azula is the fastest bender here, and has higher precision than Korra.

Both Katara and Korra especially can keep up with Azula, and what are Azula's precision feats?

- The issue for team 1 is Azula, not Toph.

Actually the opposite since Toph has great ground control and similar power.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MorbusGrav

@tektonic:

Korra and Katara can combo all of their moves and they have effortless scale and power to abuse.

Korra and Katara have almost no teamwork, trying to combine moves adds to a speed delay, and i consider versatile options as the bigger advantage here.

Both Katara and Korra especially can keep up with Azula, and what are Azula's precision feats?

Azula is a bit faster than Korra and to a bigger degree faster than Katara, Azula can also keep up with Aang but he is still the fastest bender. Hitting Iroh's heart before the Gaang can react among other feats.

Actually the opposite since Toph has great ground control and similar power.

No, either would have less of a problem with Toph than with Azula. Toph is just a great support, but not as much of an issue on her own.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic:

Korra and Katara have almost no teamwork, trying to combine moves adds to a speed delay,

They are student and master and actual friends, it wouldn't take much time at all to pick up a enormous amount of water together and pummel team 2 with it, which also floods the battlefield allowing them(especially Katara) to abuse the environment.

and i consider versatile options as the bigger advantage here.

For example Korra can send a skyscraper sized wave at them while Katara dunks a field of ice spikes from above, or they can splash water every where forcing Azula's lighting to be lethal to her own team if she doesn't use it right, they can erect huge building sized ice wall defenses and platforms, use steam for cover and flash freeze etc.

Azula is a bit faster than Korra and to a bigger degree faster than Katara,

I'd say they are pretty even, and Katara isn't as fast but can keep up decisively.

Azula can also keep up with Aang but he is still the fastest bender.

Korra actually nailed The Rebel Spirit which is faster than any bender, she severely damaged it's body twice while it used superspeed, if it didn't have regen she would have outright killed it.

Hitting Iroh's heart before the Gaang can react among other feats.

That's alright speed but what are her best feats aiming wise(distance, difficulty, target) because Korra has some frankly excellent feats for her precision with waterbending.

No, either would have less of a problem with Toph than with Azula. Toph is just a great support, but not as much of an issue on her own.

Toph has huge range, impressive power, and a lot of control of the battlefield. Azula lags behind in power and variety, and her lightning is only effective if her opponents are attached to their water and with water everywhere that doesn't even sound like a good idea to use.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic:

They are student and master and actual friends, it wouldn't take much time at all to pick up a enormous amount of water together and pummel team 2 with it, which also floods the battlefield allowing them(especially Katara) to abuse the environment.

That doesn't mean they trained combining attacks, and i very much doubt this is supposed to be about the old versions of Katara and Toph anyways.

Team 2 will not just stand there and let it happen.

For example Korra can send a skyscraper sized wave at them while Katara dunks a field of ice spikes from above, or they can splash water every where forcing Azula's lighting to be lethal to her own team if she doesn't use it right, they can erect huge building sized ice wall defenses and platforms, use steam for cover and flash freeze etc.

Korra can't do that here in an effective way if they don't get prep and ice spikes are crap against either, Azula is not forced to do anything if her and Toph don't jump into the water, Katara and Korra have not enough time to build oversized ice wall defenses and ice is anyways a bad decisision here, Azula herself uses smoke as cover and is the last person here who would let herself get flash freezed if it is not meant to be a crazy version of her, and Toph can also just make plattforms or earth walls, while Azula can use fire jets and attack with precision strikes.

And i still consider team 2's versatilty as a bigger advantage, than trying to combine attacks with almost no teamwork.

I'd say they are pretty even, and Katara isn't as fast but can keep up decisively.

And i consider Azula as a bit faster than Korra, while Katara is not as fast as Korra. Keeping up decicevlymakes no sense, that would make Katara as fast, which she isn't.

Korra actually nailed The Rebel Spirit which is faster than any bender, she severely damaged it's body twice while it used superspeed, if it didn't have regen she would have outright killed it.

The spirit was still just blur speed, tagging something big that has blur speed doesn't make Korra herself blur speed.

That's alright speed but what are her best feats aiming wise(distance, difficulty, target) because Korra has some frankly excellent feats for her precision with waterbending.

That is a crazy precision and way more than just an alright speed feat feat, because flawlessly hitting a certain point of a target while you have no time to aim, in movement, while Azula also already made moves to avoid possible attacks of several opponents already targeting her is the kind of precision you need in combat.

I'm not talking about sniping with time to aim like a combustion bender or even more an archer would do, if that was the misunderstanding here.

Toph has huge range, impressive power, and a lot of control of the battlefield. Azula lags behind in power and variety, and her lightning is only effective if her opponents are attached to their water and with water everywhere that doesn't even sound like a good idea to use.

Azula don't lacks variety or power at all, her lightning never needed any water connections, water everywhere makes it just a lot easier if Azula don't gets dumbed down or made crazy, and if Azula would have the same scale like anyone of the other 3 which isn't the same like power would i don't have this conversation with you, because i don't debate mismatches.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tektonic:

That doesn't mean they trained combining attacks, and i very much doubt this is supposed to be about the old versions of Katara and Toph anyways.

Oh yeah not older Katara, regardless they are both waterbenders, practice southern style, and would be a lot more amicable than Toph and Azula, who I don't imagine having good teamwork at all.

Team 2 will not just stand there and let it happen.

Neither will team 1 be easily stopped, it only takes a few seconds which is easily do-able to throw a huge tidal wave that one member of the opposing team can't counter and the other would struggle or outright be overpowered.

Korra can't do that here in an effective way if they don't get prep and ice spikes are crap against either,

It wouldn't be hard at all, especially if she just hoses them down with a wave the size of her second one to hold the spirit cannon in place.

Azula is not forced to do anything if her and Toph don't jump into the water,

The water will be brought to them, their will be puddles or pools everywhere from their waves splashing everywhere.

Katara and Korra have not enough time to build oversized ice wall defenses and ice is anyways a bad decisision here,

They don't need any time they just flash freeze their waves so if an attack fails it will impede their opponents anyway as an obstacle.

Azula herself uses smoke as cover

That's not helping her against opponents with this scale and the ability to cover the entire battlefield in steam they can control and bend.

and is the last person here who would let herself get flash freezed if it is not meant to be a crazy version of her,

Any ground based flash freeze or freezing an attack after assaulting her with it would suffice.

and Toph can also just make plattforms or earth walls,

She would have to compete with a team who are both capable of that with more options at their disposal.

while Azula can use fire jets and attack with precision strikes.

Her jets just make her an easy midair target, and her attacks don't have the power to breach their defenses.

And i still consider team 2's versatilty as a bigger advantage, than trying to combine attacks with almost no teamwork.

And i consider Azula as a bit faster than Korra, while Katara is not as fast as Korra.

She's not, Korra certainly has the feats to at the least make it even.

Keeping up decicevlymakes no sense, that would make Katara as fast, which she isn't.

She has the reflexes to keep up, she however doesn't have the acrobatics, balance, or running speed they do.

The spirit was still just blur speed, tagging something big that has blur speed doesn't make Korra herself blur speed.

Blur speed is still faster than Aang in any of his fights with Azula by any stretch, and faster than how any bender usually fights without enhancements, And it's size is irrelevant as it's shape changes a lot as it speeds around.

That is a crazy precision and way more than just an alright speed feat feat, because flawlessly hitting a certain point of a target while you have no time to aim, in movement, while Azula also already made moves to avoid possible attacks of several opponents already targeting her is the kind of precision you need in combat.

I'm not talking about sniping with time to aim like a combustion bender or even more an archer would do, if that was the misunderstanding here.

It's completely inferior to Korra's feat with the mech by a significant degree.

No Caption Provided

Korra made a huge jump that covered a large distance, backflipped midair to dodge, while keeping hold of the water, inserted it into the pipes midair after they were turned further away from her, and continuously bent the water perfectly into the mech's pipes UPSIDE DOWN
Korra made a huge jump that covered a large distance, backflipped midair to dodge, while keeping hold of the water, inserted it into the pipes midair after they were turned further away from her, and continuously bent the water perfectly into the mech's pipes UPSIDE DOWN

Azula doesn't have a feat comparable precision wise at all.

Azula don't lacks variety or power at all,

She falls behind to a huge degree to people who can knock back warships, incapacitate giant mecha suits, and block factory busting AS attacks. The only thing she has comparable is lightning which as Katara showed isn't the useful against team 1. Team 1 also have a lot more ways to approach the battle.

her lightning never needed any water connections, water everywhere makes it just a lot easier if Azula don't gets dumbed down or made crazy, and if Azula would have the same scale like anyone of the other 3 which isn't the same like power would i don't have this conversation with you, because i don't debate mismatches.

If there is water everywhere she just increases the chances of hurting herself or Toph, once the battlefield is flooded.

Avatar image for crimson-feather
Crimson-Feather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toph and Azula should end up winning most of the time, Azula is the most valuable player and her and Toph complement each other better by making up for each others weaknesses.

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

morbusgrav: Azula is most definately NOT the fastest bender here, im uncomfortable with sharing my reasons of that but if i need to i will.

I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, i'm not quite sure who would win, its like korras speed vs azula's power, percision, and smarts.

I REPEAT, the person that made this never. said. whether. it. was. a. full. moon. or. not.

When you reply to this explain where i contradicted myself.

AGAIN, im not quite sure who would win because korra's bending is weak; except for when she enters avatar state or spirit bends. BUT.SHE.IS.STILL.VERY.FAST.

AND DONT NO ONE DARE GIVE ME NO "oh, well toph can go very fast, oh." because if that was the case she would not have been bloodbended by amons father.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

morbusgrav:

AGAIN, im not quite sure who would win because korra's bending is weak; except for when she enters avatar state or spirit bends. BUT.SHE.IS.STILL.VERY.FAST.

Korra's waterbending is the most powerful here, and together with all her other elements she has more power than virtually any character in the verse with the possible exception of Aang.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azula is most definately NOT the fastest bender here, im uncomfortable with sharing my reasons of that but if i need to i will.

Azula is most definitely the fastest bender here, why would you be uncomfortable to present a case if you don't think it is a bad case?

I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, i'm not quite sure who would win, its like korras speed vs azula's power, percision, and smarts.

Then Korra obviously loses, because she is most definitely not faster than Azula.

I REPEAT, the person that made this never. said. whether. it. was. a. full. moon. or. not.

We don't assume amps if they are not stated on here, the person who made this also didn't say if Sozin's Comet is flying by.

When you reply to this explain where i contradicted myself.

Read the 3 posts of you i quoted in order, especially the last post.

Korra's bending is not weak at all, but she is also not faster than Azula.

AND DONT NO ONE DARE GIVE ME NO "oh, well toph can go very fast, oh." because if that was the case she would not have been bloodbended by amons father.

Toph is not as fas as Korra or especially Azula, but also not slow.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toph and Azula should end up winning most of the time, Azula is the most valuable player and her and Toph complement each other better by making up for each others weaknesses.

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morbusgrav: Korra is the fastest character that we've seen in the series, i have the means to prove,i know i can prove it, its just close minded people choose not accept the facts even when the evidence is there.

We are going to assume that katara has the ability to bloodbend, and that analogy about sozins comet is idiotic and close minded, its like saying "we dont know if this is the toph that has learned to metalbend or not" so idk why you said that.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By MorbusGrav

@tektonic:

Oh yeah not older Katara, regardless they are both waterbenders, practice southern style, and would be a lot more amicable than Toph and Azula, who I don't imagine having good teamwork at all.

That is not enough without dedicated training to pull effective combiniations off against such opponents, Azula and Toph don't need nearly the same amount of teamwork, and Azula has already proven that earthbenders like the Dai Li are a good support for her.

Neither will team 1 be easily stopped, it only takes a few seconds which is easily do-able to throw a huge tidal wave that one member of the opposing team can't counter and the other would struggle or outright be overpowered.

In a few second get Korra and Katara killed several times over, that is even already too much time in a fight between skilled normal humans.

It wouldn't be hard at all, especially if she just hoses them down with a wave the size of her second one to hold the spirit cannon in place.

It would be impossible to pull off, except that fight gets written by someone who wants it to happen, which we don't assume on here.

The water will be brought to them, their will be puddles or pools everywhere from their waves splashing everywhere.

Puddles or pools of water don't matter if Azula don't gains Toph's blindness, and if it would be that easy to bring the water around opponents would waterbenders never lose.

They don't need any time they just flash freeze their waves so if an attack fails it will impede their opponents anyway as an obstacle.

They obviously need time, these techniques and combinations most definitely don't fall under the talking is a free action rule and need to travel.

That's not helping her against opponents with this scale and the ability to cover the entire battlefield in steam they can control and bend.

Neither Katara nor Korra can nearly cover the whole battlefield in steam, and they are even less able to control that much steam at once.

And even worse, Azula is used to move through thicker smoke without sight and Toph don't even cares if someone tries to impair her sight, Katara and Korra would hurt themselves more than the opposing team with such an experiment.

Any ground based flash freeze or freezing an attack after assaulting her with it would suffice.

Any good hit of Azula or Toph to the body of either opponent would suffice, but unfortunately is it not a fight between crash test dummy's.

She would have to compete with a team who are both capable of that with more options at their disposal.

In a 1 vs 2 yeah, here no.

Her jets just make her an easy midair target, and her attacks don't have the power to breach their defenses.

Azula will not go prima donna in mid air, and her attacks have plenty power to breach their defenses.

She's not, Korra certainly has the feats to at the least make it even.

No, Azula is most definitely a bit faster.

She has the reflexes to keep up, she however doesn't have the acrobatics, balance, or running speed they do.

Which makes her effectively slower to a markedly degree.

Blur speed is still faster than Aang in any of his fights with Azula by any stretch, and faster than how any bender usually fights without enhancements. And it's size is irrelevant as it's shape changes a lot as it speeds around.

Not in a reasonable comparison, to tag a big sized target moving in predictable patterns means you don't need nearly the same speedthe target has.

t's completely inferior to Korra's feat with the mech by a significant degree.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I am supposed to be impressed by Korra maneuvering water into 2 standing out targets, of a big and very slow moving mech?

It comes not even close to Azula's feat in terms of direct precision in combat.

So Korra showed agility that Azula could obviously replicate, and that she can control her water very nicely.

Azula doesn't have a feat comparable precision wise at all.

Even little Azula's dance before Azulon showed the same degre of control over fire, just without the added agility.

She falls behind to a huge degree to people who can knock back warships, incapacitate giant mecha suits, and block factory busting AS attacks.

No she don't, she just lacks the same scale, and nobody of them nearly blocked the full power of a factory busting Avatar State attack.

The only thing she has comparable is lightning which as Katara showed isn't the useful against team 1. Team 1 also have a lot more ways to approach the battle.

Katara never showed anything against the lightning of the current Azula, and lowballing Azula like Unlimited 1 used to do just weakens your arguments by a lot.

And team 2 has obviously a lot more ways to approach the battle with 2 main and 2 sub elements.

If there is water everywhere she just increases the chances of hurting herself or Toph, once the battlefield is flooded.

Azula will not swimm through the water and then shoot lightning into it.

If we make a fight between a lot more powerful versions of Katara and Korra who exceed even the Avarar State with their crazy steambending feats, a lowballed Azula who loses her power and mind and Toph approaching the fight like crash test dummys, then i agree with most of what you brought up here, but that isn't the fight of this thread at all.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebooyzz:

Korra is the fastest character that we've seen in the series, i have the means to prove,i know i can prove it, its just close minded people choose not accept the facts even when the evidence is there.

That is not even a case, you just complained about allegedly close minded people.

And Korra is most definitely not the fastest character we have seen in the series.

We are going to assume that katara has the ability to bloodbend, and that analogy about sozins comet is idiotic and close minded, its like saying "we dont know if this is the toph that has learned to metalbend or not" so idk why you said that.

No, we are not going to assume Katara is amped in a thread where it is not stated that she is amped, and bringing up another amp as example is not idiotic.

Toph don't needs any amps for metalbending.