Korra and Elizabeth vs Thread; Read Op!

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've asked a fellow viner if i could use his one of his old threads to face against this team, due to everyone stating that Korra and Elizabeth would clear the the other situation. Here's the story,

After escaping the alien infested ship the two are teleported again to Bioshock infinite; Columbia, but this time hunted by squads. They are told this information through a secret helper and given pictures of the squads of the hunters chasing them, after they are given brief information about their abilities, weapons, and personal background history. Both of them would keep an eye out for any of them. As they start where Booker Dewitt began they will try and lose the squads whom will appear within the same spot but 30 minutes later. Korra and Elizabeth are given a map to make their way to first lady's ship, and Elizabeth's knowledge on Columbia has been wiped clean and will not gain her memories back, but she will not try to remember either. Furthermore having to deal with being hunted they now have to deal with the Civil war that is just now beginning and will have to make their way to escape on to lady's ship which has now been moved to the last area of Columbia. Having to be in a galaxy far far away Korra has lost touch with her past lives and raava is somewhere in the middle of no where, so she can not use her avatar state nor metal bend anything bigger than what is stated below due to the steel having a different texture/platinum and will not be able to bend any bigger no matter how much she tries she also knows this. However Elizabeth still has her powers but can't cloak at all. Will the dou make it out alive or will one of the squads succeed in capturing her?

( she can bend/have three balls at a time max )

Team 1; Korra and Elizabeth; As stated in the op if you didn;t want to read too much, Korra has no AS, very low metal bending, no spirit/energy bending. Elizabeth has no cloaking and can not mind control the squads sent after her.

vs

Squad One Team BAMF.

Duke Nukem; very basic gear, basically assault rifle and pistol, has a knife.

Duke Nukem Forever Game HD wallpaper for Standard 4:3 5:4 Fullscreen UXGA XGA SVGA QSXGA SXGA ; Wide 16:10 5:3 Widescreen WHXGA WQXGA WUXGA WXGA WGA ; HD 16:9 High Definition WQHD QWXGA 1080p 900p 720p QHD nHD ; Other 3:2 DVGA HVGA HQVGA devices ( Apple PowerBook G4 iPhone 4 3G 3GS iPod Touch ) ; Mobile VGA WVGA iPhone iPad PSP Phone - VGA QVGA Smartphone ( PocketPC GPS iPod Zune BlackBerry HTC Samsung LG Nokia Eten Asus ) WVGA WQVGA Smartphone ( HTC Samsung Sony Ericsson LG Vertu MIO ) HVGA Smartphone ( Apple iPhone iPod BlackBerry HTC Samsung Nokia ) Sony PSP Zune HD Zen ; Tablet 2 ;

Captain "puck yeah" America.

Commissar Cain; only sword.

Sgt Johnson; standard gear.

Terminator; 800 series and its Arnold.

Squad Two The Beasts.

Arbiter; Ripa 'Moramee

Predator; Young blood, only melee weapons.

General Raam: No Kryll.

Kaptin Bluddflagg; Only a Hammer.

Squad three Assassins and their buds the Bounty Hunters.

Corvo Attano; No Powers.

Thane; No Armor has cloths like in picture.

IG-88; Can be metal bent korra has to think of it though during the fight if it happens only has a flame thower and a pistol.

Deathstroke; pre 52, armed with just a staff and sword.

Rules; Do read please!

1. As stated before No Avatar state, no energy bending, and very weak metal bending. She can metal bend only IG-88, but can metal bend guns if need be.
  2. Elizabeth has all vigors and plasmids; besides cloaking.
  3. Very basic standard gear for everyone here unless stated otherwise.
  4. The Duo has prior knowledge and 30 mins head start, squads are 30 minutes behind and are only given the information booker was given in bioshock infinite which is basically nothing.
  5. Everyone is in Character; No morals for team, squads have their own character morals like honor, respect, so on.
  6. No inner fighting
  7. Squads are given a 10 minute truce as they all arrive at the exact same area; they all know their goal which is to get the ladies so they wont necessary be fighting each other directly, but can capture the girls from the other squad.
  8. Wins by any means; girls can be captured or killed.
  9. Girls win by escaping out of Columbia.
  10. Humans in bioshock could generate discussion for the duo to aid them in their quest.
  11. Squads, mostly aliens, will be most likely attacked on site unless they have a human pal to try and reason with them, most likely wont happen though.

Area; everyone starts is down below and they are going in a big circle place to place clockwise. Watch closely with the arrows, and the line from A and D area has been cut, the goal for duo is to get from A to D

Lordmulla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hm.... Maybe team 2 stops them

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is going to be a tricky one. My money honestly will be that Bounty hunters will catch them, but the BAMF team will try and fight them in which the beasts will catch up after literally mowing everyone down in the bioshock universe. This is if it happens though. However, do i honestly think Korra and Elizabeth will be caught with no limit on how much they got to study them? No, i dont think they will per say, i think they could be very sneaky and defensive and could lose the squads. However, with a civil war happening i doubt they could necessary make their way easily towards the airship due to the fact that rails will be blown off and other silly things that can and prolly will get in the way. Anyway these are my thoughts on this, long.... long...... op, but well enough to work with good job honestly we need more ops like this rather than the same x vs y heroes/villains/other stuff.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any one of these squads could beat them, since its all about capture i'd go with the full human team as they will have less trouble dealing with the locals of columbia while the other two will have more trouble dealing with her. They should capture them and win.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 they have captain bluddfag!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Wont necessary matter per team, its which squad gets to them first, and can they catch them before they leave Columbia XD.Ik its a long op, but that is his scenario

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: I know I just wanted to say bludfag! hmmm I wonder if I could call him cap'n fag?... ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bamf and Assassins can take them, not sure about beasts.

Lordmulla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnfrank120: beasts could but it'd take some time the arbies cloak will do wonders and the ork warboss will literally brush off any fire and stuff that are being used against him. Their basically the slower version of the juggernaut all put together honestly lol.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnfrank120: Take note team 2 is not all working together, their all three individual teams trying to get to their target, they can also play take away as well, and the ladies are on the run while the whole area is in a civil war.

Avatar image for fitnesstribesman13
FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aressword:

Stops at the second squad. I'll be defending for the most part the Predator.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: Dude, they are not running a gaunlet they are trying to evade the four groups.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: okay, i just wanted to be sure because you didn't seem to quite understand the point of the thread, and I apologize for making it a little too confusing.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aressword: That's alright, but yeah squad 2 got this.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: even for this? XD seems kinda awkward

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: even for this? XD seems kinda awkward

Actually stops at BAMFs because Nukem rips off their heads and sh!ts down their necks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: its not a gauntlet its all three teams are trying to hunt and capture the two girls.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: its not a gauntlet its all three teams are trying to hunt and capture the two girls.

Nukem still rips off their heads and sh!ts down their necks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: Eh doubtful others will get in his way and he isnt ripping their heads off well anyone from team 2 at least.