#1 Posted by King_Namor (648 posts) - - Show Bio

Kool aid man has thirstokenisis (makes people thirsty & can drain the hydration out of your body) 

Batman has standard gear and equipment

Random encounter for both no prep

who wins?

#2 Posted by OptimusPalm (1800 posts) - - Show Bio

Well its obvious isnt it. If Batman doesnt have water on his utility belt then he gets dehydrated and loses. 

(i thought i'd get an answer in before this is locked)
#3 Posted by Jake Fury (19197 posts) - - Show Bio

Kool Aid man busts through a wall and Batman one shots him.
#4 Posted by King_Namor (648 posts) - - Show Bio
@OptimusPalm said:
Well its obvious isnt it. If Batman doesnt have water on his utility belt then he gets dehydrated and loses.  (i thought i'd get an answer in before this is locked)
LOL thanks.
#5 Posted by OptimusPalm (1800 posts) - - Show Bio
@King_Namor
Has Batman got any feats to compare with Kool Aid man? This is almost spite. Poor poor Batman.
#6 Posted by MrDirector786 (43641 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman throws a batarang and cracks part of the Kool-Aid Man. All the Kool-aid comes pouring out of him and he dies. The end.

#7 Posted by Dernman (15709 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you kidding me? Batman is Kool-Aid Man pimp
Why do you think all his fanboys think Batman can defeat everyone. It's because he has everyone drinking his Kool-Aid every damn day.

#8 Posted by King_Namor (648 posts) - - Show Bio
@OptimusPalm
Well batman has been pretty dehydrated before and he still came out on top. (dont have scans). Also batman could just drink kool-aid mans kool-aid thus rehydrating him and allowing him to win.
#9 Edited by OptimusPalm (1800 posts) - - Show Bio
@King_Namor
'Sarcasm, never the same if you just read it'
#10 Posted by entropy_aegis (15438 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a joke right?

#11 Posted by sandiego008 (3280 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
Batman throws a batarang and cracks part of the Kool-Aid Man. All the Kool-aid comes pouring out of him and he dies. The end.
There is no proof of kool-aid mans durability( I mean he can bust through a brick wall and he is glass ... I sense his glass body is stronger than normal glass) .... I also don't think he needs kool-aid in him to survive as a jug ... and unless you crack the very bottom ... not all of the kool-aid will drain out.

Kool-aid stomps.
#12 Posted by entropy_aegis (15438 posts) - - Show Bio
@sandiego008 said:
@MrDirector786 said:
There is no proof of kool-aid mans durability( I mean he can bust through a brick wall and he is glass ... I sense his glass body is stronger than normal glass) .... I also don't think he needs kool-aid in him to survive as a jug ... and unless you crack the very bottom ... not all of the kool-aid will drain out.  Kool-aid stomps.
Batman SPITE.
#13 Posted by MrDirector786 (43641 posts) - - Show Bio
@sandiego008 said:
@MrDirector786 said:
There is no proof of kool-aid mans durability( I mean he can bust through a brick wall and he is glass ... I sense his glass body is stronger than normal glass) .... I also don't think he needs kool-aid in him to survive as a jug ... and unless you crack the very bottom ... not all of the kool-aid will drain out.  Kool-aid stomps.
Not much is really shown for Kool-Aid Man in terms of feats. Plus, this seems like a joke thread anyway.
#14 Posted by daak1212 (7866 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis: KOOL-Aid man STOMP!  He just through walls like he's the damn Juggernaut and no one ever threatens to sue him because he's that much of a pimp.
#15 Posted by Dernman (15709 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok I can except this as a joke thread but it amazes me that some are taking it seriously.

#16 Posted by daak1212 (7866 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dernman said:
Ok I can except this as a joke thread but it amazes me that some are taking it seriously.
Cause the GOD DAMN KOOL-AID MAN WINS!!!!1111 one one!   ! Won on 1 !
#17 Posted by MrDirector786 (43641 posts) - - Show Bio

You know, this thread makes me realize I haven't had kool-aid for years. :P

#18 Posted by King_Namor (648 posts) - - Show Bio

this isnt a joke kool-aid man could give bruce wayne a run for his money if he isnt careful. Just because its kool-aid man does not make it a joke just go to superherodb dot)com they even give him thirstokenisis as a power. 

.....The true question you all should be asking yourself is does batman like tropical punch or cherry flavored kool aid? and can he drink all of kool aid mans kool aid and kill him before "kam" dehydrates his body and hospitalizes him. Kool aid man could probably defeat galactus...if he wanted to.

#19 Posted by sandiego008 (3280 posts) - - Show Bio
@King_Namor: I actually dont see how kool-aid can lose in this battle.  Based on circumstances ... batman cannot drink kool-aid to death and he is thirsty ... batman would literally die from over hydration as kool-aid has two options.

1) you thirsty ... drink me ... then batman becomes over hydrated and dies (it happens look at college student hazing deaths).

2) I'm dehydrating  you ... no way batman can drink the kool-aid in his hands/shoes ... this is spite vs. batman if anything.
#20 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio

Kool-Aid Man's feats are impeccable. How many walls has he busted through without so much as a scratch? He is also immortal, simply because of his nevering supply of Kool-Aid.  

Batman dies a horrible death.

#21 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio
Batman.