Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VMole
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

... and his Bat Family in a match of who can do a better job of securing each others' turf.

A duplicate version of the Batcave, but not Wayne Manor, has been transported into a relatively out of the way, though not completely unreachable by outsiders, site that still contains his more mundane equipment and vehicles such as the Batmobile, Batplane, and Batbike, etc.. Batman's space assets, aside from satellites used purely for surveillance purposes, as well as gadgets and technology of alien origin and/or design such as Boom Tubes, Yellow Lantern Ring, and Mother Box have all crumbled into dust or rendered completely inert and unable to be fixed. The Batcomputer boots up with a notification that order must be brought to the planet or that Gotham and the planet he is currently on will be destroyed (he is automatically compelled to believe this), the computer also provides basic information about Nostramo such as its ruling families, major centers of criminal and non-criminal activity, and the general layout of the Hive and planet itself.

Konrad Curze is magically transported into a dark and unoccupied alley in the middle of Gotham, his armor and weapons magically turning into dust before his very eyes, leaving him in his Emperor-themed underoos. Curze has no clue where he is and initially has nothing on hand to give him any indication on what to do, except for a note pinned to a nearby wall notifying him that he has to rid the city of crime and corruption or his beloved planet and the city he is in will be destroyed (he too is automatically compelled to believe this). Behind the note is another page that provides a list of names and aliases of Gotham's most notorious criminals as well as any associated metahuman qualities they possess and their MOs, but nothing else to go along with these names, not even a picture.

There will be no outside assistance for either party, Nostramo has a completely unbreakable and impassable planetary shield that can neither accept anything going in or out of the planet through mundane or magical means, and for all intents and purposes went poof from the Imperium's star charts and psykers, Gotham has been similarly shielded off from outside intervention of all types and escape by any means.

• Batman and crew are given 5 years to reign in Nostramo's criminal element and bring order to the Hive.
  • Kurze is provided 3 months to do the same for Gotham.
  • No one on Nostramo is initially aware of Batman's arrival.
  • All of Gotham's major criminal elements are considered active for the duration of this setup, no one is initially aware of Kurze's presence.
  • Nostramo is in the crime-ridden state it was in prior to Curze taking over the planet.
  • Both parties are in-character.
  • New/Pre-52 feats for Batman and crew are applicable.
  • Kurze is in his Pre-Chaos aligned state, after he managed to bring peace to Nostramo and before he met the Emperor.

Who would be more likely to succeed in their aim of bringing order from relative chaos within the allotted time period?

*Seems I messed up on the formatting, could anyone provide any suggestions or a moderator please fix it so the text appears below the pictures? I would very much appreciate it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait shouldnt ur title be the bat family vs Konrad Curze? anyway is this a race or what? and if ur asking if konrad curze could clear gotham in that time period, yes he could and prolly with ease. As for the bat-family with 5 years i think they could keep the streets clean and keep the crime rate down.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I think neither will succeed. The bat family didn't even manage to clean one city from crime and now they have 5 years for a whole planet that is basically a giant city. And curze had the advantage of merciless killing everyone he wanted a luxury the bats don't have. And for curze in gothem, sure he would wipe out huge portions of the gotham mobs. Guys like bane, deathstroke and so on would get slaughtered no doubt about it. But what about bats more exotic enemies like clayface, mr freeze or joker with his joker toxin? Curze isn't a science guy and I don't see him overcome things like that.

Avatar image for luciustheeternal
LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LuciusTheEternal

@stompa said:

I think neither will succeed. The bat family didn't even manage to clean one city from crime and now they have 5 years for a whole planet that is basically a giant city. And curze had the advantage of merciless killing everyone he wanted a luxury the bats don't have. And for curze in gothem, sure he would wipe out huge portions of the gotham mobs. Guys like bane, deathstroke and so on would get slaughtered no doubt about it. But what about bats more exotic enemies like clayface, mr freeze or joker with his joker toxin? Curze isn't a science guy and I don't see him overcome things like that.

Clayface would be beaten easy enough with Stasis Fields, Warp Bombs, or disintegrated on the molecule level by Las Cannons/Power Weapons.

Mr Freeze is a problem?

Joker Toxin will not work on a being immune to toxins and chemical warfare of any kind.

Seriously though, Curze is a primarch, and the most accomplish Hand to Hand fighter of all the primarchs. He is a demi god around Kratos (God of War) level in stats and has all the extra abilities Space Marines enjoy.

In short, nothing in Gotham can beat him at all.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Stompa

@luciustheeternal: did you even read the op? Curze has NO equipment when he arrives in Gotham and yes he is dangerous in h2h that's why I said he can beat everyone that can be physically harmed but please tell me how does he physically beat clayface? I tell you how. He can't. Not that he had any of the equipment you mentioned prior to his meeting with the emperor anyway.

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LuciusTheEternal

@stompa said:

@luciustheeternal: did you even read the op? Curze has NO equipment when he arrives in Gotham and yes he is dangerous in h2h that's why I said he can beat everyone that can be physically harmed but please tell me how does he physically beat clayface? I tell you how. He can't. Not that he had any of the equipment you mentioned prior to his meeting with the emperor anyway.

Clay Face been beaten down by Super Girl with physical force as well others IIRC. Kruz in any case can easy use Freezes gun for the win, he is still a genius tactician.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Stompa

@luciustheeternal: curze is superhumanly strong but he is not supergirl league. If curze has prep and takes out freeze beforehand then takes his freeze gun he maybe can take out clay face but this depends on ifs and maybes. I am still not sure if he really has complete immunity to being frozen and the joker gas. Joker gas is one of the most deadly gases in dc universe and although the primarchs are very highly resistant to all kinds of biological and chemical warfare I don't know if they are completely immune. (Except Vulcan who was essentially immortal)

LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa said:

@luciustheeternal: curze is superhumanly strong but he is not supergirl league. If curze has prep and takes out freeze beforehand then takes his freeze gun he maybe can take out clay face but this depends on ifs and maybes. I am still not sure if he really has complete immunity to being frozen and the joker gas. Joker gas is one of the most deadly gases in dc universe and although the primarchs are very highly resistant to all kinds of biological and chemical warfare I don't know if they are completely immune. (Except Vulcan who was essentially immortal)

They are all immune as they are all Immortal, all primarchs are made of the very stuff of the Warp. The only way to kill one is Decpitation, or complete body destruction. Also Warp base toxins can kill them, but those same Toxins are reality warping in nature, and still do not work instantly.

Joker gas ha nothing on that.

As for Freezes gun, you also have many ways of beating clay face without it. Concrete mix, Acid, Poisin Ivy's chemicals, Heat sources, and more. There is tons of ways Batman has beaten Clay Face without super tech need to be invented.

VMole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait shouldnt ur title be the bat family vs Konrad Curze?

I added his Bat Family after the ellipses, they're included in this match.

anyway is this a race or what?

Yes, it's a question on who can do a better job at succeeding with bringing law and order to their current place of residence within the given time period.

and if ur asking if konrad curze could clear gotham in that time period, yes he could and prolly with ease. As for the bat-family with 5 years i think they could keep the streets clean and keep the crime rate down.

Cool. :)

*I'm still trying to wrap my head around getting the text body to appear below the pictures in the OP, but I won't mind just as long people are able to understand the premise of the match.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vmole: yeah its fine we all have problems, when doing battles and stuff, but i can pm u if u want the set up i got for all/most of my matches.