#1 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place in Yellowstone.  Assume all barriers between human and Soul Reaper interaction are removed.  Who wins?

caption

vs.

caption

#2 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Komamura wins easily lol i think i made this thread before. Gambler or one of the mods said it's power could go up to 900 tons when i brought it up in a separate thread. 

#3 Edited by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Komamura wins easily lol i think i made this thread before. Gambler or one of the mods said it's power could go up to 900 tons when i brought it up in a separate thread. "
Hmmm...interesting. Well Komamura will have to beat Hulk quickly cause Hulk's strength can go far past 900 tons when angered
#4 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"Komamura wins easily lol i think i made this thread before. Gambler or one of the mods said it's power could go up to 900 tons when i brought it up in a separate thread. "
Hmmm...interesting. Well Komamura will have to beat Hulk quickly cause Hulk's strength can go far past 900 tons when angered"
Don't you think Komamura's strength doubles when he uses two hands? because that hit he caused was only used with one hand, his left hand was resting. As Zaraki said, a samurai using two hands increases his strength ten fold. 
#5 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
Hmmm...interesting. Well Komamura will have to beat Hulk quickly cause Hulk's strength can go far past 900 tons when angered"
Don't you think Komamura's strength doubles when he uses two hands? because that hit he caused was only used with one hand, his left hand was resting. As Zaraki said, a samurai using two hands increases his strength ten fold. "
Even if Komamura's strength could go up to 90,000 tons...he could still be in trouble against an Angered Hulk
#6 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

lol you do realize strength isn't everything. The fact that he is a death god with other powers that could bind his spirit, destroy his soul and enslave it with his demonic magic are other factors to consider. Not to mention the fact that Mindless Hulk got taken down by Iron Man......

It's sword would slice Hulk in Half. 
#7 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
Don't you think Komamura's strength doubles when he uses two hands? because that hit he caused was only used with one hand, his left hand was resting. As Zaraki said, a samurai using two hands increases his strength ten fold. "
I think that two-hands rule only applies to Zaraki.  Komamura is still strong as hell though: 

caption

caption

caption

caption

caption

caption

#8 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Alexander Anderson said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
I think that two-hands rule only applies to Zaraki.  Komamura is still strong as hell though
No, it doesn't just apply to only Zaraki. The advice he got from was the commander. It applies to all the Samurais. 
#9 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"lol you do realize strength isn't everything. The fact that he is a death god with other powers that could bind his spirit, destroy his soul and enslave it with his demonic magic are other factors to consider. Not to mention the fact that Mindless Hulk got taken down by Iron Man......
"
Do you realize how dangerous the World War Hulk is ? WW Hulk tore down most of the Marvel Universe... World War Hulk is a beast when angered... and I dont know if that sword could slice Hulk in half either
#10 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"lol you do realize strength isn't everything. The fact that he is a death god with other powers that could bind his spirit, destroy his soul and enslave it with his demonic magic are other factors to consider. Not to mention the fact that Mindless Hulk got taken down by Iron Man......
"
Do you realize how dangerous the World War Hulk is ? WW Hulk tore down most of the Marvel Universe... World War Hulk is a beast when angered... and I dont know if that sword could slice Hulk in half either"
You don't get it do you? The sword is not metal. It is made up of spiritual particles from the user. Not only that but they can make there sword stronger and sharper. How else did you think Zaraki cut that building in half with such a small sword? it's impossible but he cut it so casually as if he wielded a sword as big as a building. Hulk goes down hard. 
#11 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets look at it this way....Sephy boy>>>>Hulk

Death God >>>>>> Hulk 
#12 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"
Do you realize how dangerous the World War Hulk is ? WW Hulk tore down most of the Marvel Universe... World War Hulk is a beast when angered... and I dont know if that sword could slice Hulk in half either"
You don't get it do you? The sword is not metal. It is made up of spiritual particles from the user. Not only that but they can make there sword stronger and sharper. How else did you think Zaraki cut that building in half with such a small sword? it's impossible but he cut it so casually as if he wielded a sword as big as a building. Hulk goes down hard. "
The Sword doesnt have to be metal... Hulk doesnt cut that easy at all...
#13 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Alexander Anderson said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
I think that two-hands rule only applies to Zaraki.  Komamura is still strong as hell though
No, it doesn't just apply to only Zaraki. The advice he got from was the commander. It applies to all the Samurais. 
"
Meh, I wouldn't set too much store by that.  Other captains use two hands regularly without exhibiting a massive increase in strength.  It's just especially important for Kenpachi, since he's so ludicrously strong and he never puts both hands on his sword.  He's easily as strong one-handed as any other captain is two-handed, including Komamura.
#14 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

That's not what i meant. I was talking about something else. 

#15 Posted by King Saturn (224219 posts) - - Show Bio
Komamura wins. Simply because he would be able to beat The Hulk before he could get mad enough to match his strength
#16 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would beat the shit out of that fox dude

#17 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"That's not what i meant. I was talking about something else. "
Oh.  Never mind then. :P