• Bloodlust:ON
  • Morals:OFF
  • Area:Mystic Falls
  • Fight to the REAL DEATH
  • Twilight Team don't have knowledge
  • Prep Time:OFF
  • Movie/TVS Versions
  • Character Special Powers:OFF for Twilight
  • They are not in character because Jane killed Klaus' unborn child.
dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

bump

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Compulsion ftw! Klaus and Elijah compell twilight vamps to fight each other and enjoy the show.

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stupid thread twilight vamps stomp, ut should be a 2 on 2

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol,how ?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All twilight vamps stomp but against 2 on 2 it could go to Elijah and Klaus.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

man how could they kill them ? this threat is to the death

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Nope. Originals are way faster than them. And stronger. And are immortal. And can compell them. Twilight vamps are not winning this one at all.

UNKNOWNUSER101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twilight vamps win due to sheer numbers but I would like to point out that klaus is bad ass killing all those vamps, the episode was pretty good

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This:

If it's just a two-on-two, which would be perfectly fair, then i think it's pretty much a stalemate. But all of the Twivamps? All of them? No way the two Originals are winning this.

@rbt said:

@those_eyes: Nope. Originals are way faster than them. And stronger. And are immortal. And can compell them. Twilight vamps are not winning this one at all.

The Originals aren't more durable, or stronger, but they might be faster, although not by much. Immortality and invulnerability are two different things. In this case specifically they are tremendously outnumbered by completely merciless, super-tough killers, which is quite clearly unfair. The same number of each would even it out.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: @rbt:

to the death since Klaus cant die then you are right. But that's going to be a tough fight. That many vamps at once will immobilize them both but since its winner by death then yes Klaus and Elijah win since twilight vamps have no way of trully killing them both.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By those_eyes

This:

@those_eyes said:

If it's just a two-on-two, which would be perfectly fair, then i think it's pretty much a stalemate. But all of the Twivamps? All of them? No way the two Originals are winning this.

@rbt said:

The Originals aren't more durable, or stronger, but they might be faster, although not by much. Immortality and invulnerability are two different things. In this case specifically they are tremendously outnumbered by completely merciless, super-tough killers, which is quite clearly unfair. The same number of each would even it out.

This!!!!! Forget to mention this, that twilight vamps are way more durable. No way would the twilight vamps be bleeding/ reeling in pain from congenital weapons like a crow bar, pipe, and chains like Klaus was. But in terms of speed that might be a different story.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: @Silverrings: I'm tempted to say Klaus solos. Remember how he stomped a whole group of Marcel's vamps? When he was ambushed? He was severly outnumbered and still won. Elijah is here to help.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By buttersdaman000

The Twilight vamps rip them apart....

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twilight vampires win because they have hax powers.

Chelsea makes Klaus and Elijah fight each other by manipulating their emotions.

Alec removes their senses and paralyzes them.

Jane uses her pain illusion powers and incapacitates one of them.

Renata can make people forget why they are fighting.

Zafrina can place them in an illusion.

Siobhan can manipulate probability and thus the outcome of a battle.

Also, these types of battles are banned.

No More Universe Vs Universe or Character X vs Universe Threads

These types of threads are be banned. Universe vs Universe threads involve too many people or a person vs a universe could end up becoming a stomp and offer no debates at all. Like Superman Prime vs Marvel Universe. He would end up fighting some being that he wouldn't beat and if you do the universe vs universe threads it just ends up being omnipotent vs omnipotent which is also against the rules and offers no debate. This is an extension of the be careful with team battles but this is gonna be cracked down on more.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: You didn't read the OP. Special powers are off for Twilight vamps. Klaus and Elijah can just use their compulsion and be done with it.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Oh, I missed that little part.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Silverrings

@those_eyes The Originals can't kill the Twivamps any more easily, though. The Origivamps are damaged far more easily than the super-durable Twivamps, as you've pointed out. The latter vampires are much stronger and tougher than the former. Speed is closer, but i'd still give it to the Twivamps, for the most part, and here's why.

At 2:51 in this video Edward moves so fast he appears to teleport. Granted, it's not over a huge distance, but he literally vanishes from view then reappears next to the girl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZO4iYjZp-s

And in this video Edward moves so fast that he's a blur, when it's not slo-mo, obviously: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV1Ffc2-iso

@rbt said:

@those_eyes: @Silverrings: I'm tempted to say Klaus solos. Remember how he stomped a whole group of Marcel's vamps? When he was ambushed? He was severly outnumbered and still won. Elijah is here to help.

You mean the fight the OP posted? Klaus wasn't ambushed, and he didn't kill all of the vampires. In fairness, it did look like he was going to, but he didn't, the fight was stopped by Marcel picking up the coin, not by Klaus killing all the vampires.

@rbt said:

@buttersdaman000: They'll need to catch touch first.

See above.

The Twilight vamps rip them apart....

Agreed. It's amazing how over-powered they are, really.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By dorukesin
RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Silverrings: He could easily have killed each one of them. Just like he killed 12 highbreeds with ease. And what's your point? Twi vamps can't touch Klaus or Elijah. Klaus can run over mach 20 if he wants to. Seeing that he's bloodlusted, well more than usual, he will. Moving as a blur, its not even close to mach 1. A person can almost disappear from sight if they are running at 600mph( mach 1 is over 760mphp. So, twi vamps aren't even mach 1. Not even close. And how will they overcome compulsion? Mikealsons can just compel them to kill each other.

Your point that mikealsons can be hurt easily is correct. Yes they bleed very easily. But they heal very quickly too. Also, their skeleton are very durable. Elena(who's not even clise to Klaus and Elijah in strength) jumped from a 500ft+, may be even higher cluff and sustained no damage at all. She landed perfectly. Stefan couldn't pull that rip the heart out on Klaus because his skeleton was too durable. So ripping them apart is completely out of question. And I don't know if warewolf toxin will kill twi vamps or not, but that'll definitely slow them down. Mikealsons has many ways to win this.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

The fact that Klaus cant die is a bit unfair here. So It cant be debated against since he isn't dying by conventional means.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn

Elijah could summon the Power of Yahweh to consume the Twilight Vampires in Divine Fire similar to what he did on Mt. Carmel in the Old Testament with those Sacrifices and Baal Worshippers.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: It doesn't really matter since they can't kill Elijah either. Or put him down. Just watch Klaus' fight OP posted. He was snapping necks by his palm. Backhanding them which sent a vamp flying into a wall. Easily ripped chains off wall in one shot. He was severely hurt and outnumbered and still managed to win. And that was when he couldn't use his compulsion because all if them were on vervain. No way twi vamps are winning this. Mikealsons has a lot of ways to win which I mentioned in last post.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RBT
Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt@dorukesin I have never seen any Original vampire move as fast as a Twilight vampire. That's my point. The Twivamps are faster by feats. Compulsion, however, is a possible path to victory for the Originals, providing it works to it's fullest on the Twivamps.

The fact that Klaus cant die is a bit unfair here. So It cant be debated against since he isn't dying by conventional means.

Klaus may live forever but he can be hurt, he bleeds far more easily than any Twivamp, so it wont be hard for them to tear him apart or crush him into a puddle. It may not count as killing him, but it may as well do, considering how long it would take him to heal, if he could. They could scatter him bits, of course, making healing rather difficult.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cable_Extreme

Compulsion, speed, skill, all of which the originals have.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RBT

@Silverrings: Twi vampires aren.t even close to Mikealsons in speed. Klaus can run upto mach 20. Edward can appear as blur. You do the maths.

About crushing Klaus to bits, did you read my last post? Klaus's skin is not durable. His skeleton is.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt@dorukesin I have never seen any Original vampire move as fast as a Twilight vampire. That's my point. The Twivamps are faster by feats. Compulsion, however, is a possible path to victory for the Originals, providing it works to it's fullest on the Twivamps.

@those_eyes said:

Klaus may live forever but he can be hurt, he bleeds far more easily than any Twivamp, so it wont be hard for them to tear him apart or crush him into a puddle. It may not count as killing him, but it may as well do, considering how long it would take him to heal, if he could. They could scatter him bits, of course, making healing rather difficult.

OP never stated wining by incapacitation or ko only by true death so technically that wouldn't be enough to give a win. But I agree entirely that twilight vamps would be too much for them and could incapacitate like you stated its just that going by op's rules it will possibly be a stalemate. Since twilight vamps skin is as hard as marble we need feats for Klaus and Elijah being able to break it

MEASUREMENT OF HARDNESS SCALE

10 Diamond

9 Corundum

8 Topaz

7 Quartz (Granite)

6 Feldspar (Granite)

5 Apatite

4 Fluorite

3 Calcite (Most Marbles)

2 Gypsum

1 Talc

Lets say that twilight vamps skin is anywhere from Calcite to Quartz in durability. Can Klaus and Elijah break anywhere between that?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Seeing that Klaus easily ripped the chain off the wall with a flick, I don't think breaking marble would be hard. Marble aren't that durable. Anyways, snapping their neck won't be that hard. Not to mention the best way to win- compulsion.

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By thegreat4u

@dorukesin: the whole twilight vamps will easily kill klaus and Elijah why do u have to ask a 2 on 2 would be better

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Twi vampires aren.t even close to Mikealsons in speed. Klaus can run upto mach 20. Edward can appear as blur. You do the maths.

About crushing Klaus to bits, did you read my last post? Klaus's skin is not durable. His skeleton is.

Twivamps vanish completely, as if they teleport. They move faster than any Origivamp i've seen. Klaus having a strong skeleton doesn't matter much when, firstly, his opponent is much stronger than he is, and, secondly, his flesh can still be torn apart. And i didn't say "crush him to bits", i said "tear him apart or crush him into a puddle", just to clarify.

@rbt said:

Seeing that Klaus easily ripped the chain off the wall with a flick, I don't think breaking marble would be hard. Marble aren't that durable. Anyways, snapping their neck won't be that hard. Not to mention the best way to win- compulsion.

Twivamps are as hard as diamonds, it's stated so. They are far too durable for the Origivamps to hurt, or, at least, to easily hurt, let alone kill.

@those_eyes I know it doesn't count as a win, but, like i said, it may as well do. It's not really a stalemate if one combatant clearly has the upper hand over another. But, yeah, it's not a win by the OPs rules. Still, overall, i'm going with the Twivamps. Unless they get compulsioned, i suppose.

Good day.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Klaus and Elijah die easy.

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: where did you get Mach 20 from they aint that fast

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Silverrings: What part of Klaus being mach 20 you don't get? Sure they can tear his skin off, he'll heal in seconds. Twi vamps are as hard as marble, not diamonds. So, someone who cam break concrete with one hand after being hurt can't snap someone's neck who are as durable as marble? How?

@thegreat4u: Klaus ran from New Orleans to Mystic Falls, virginia in minutes.

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By thegreat4u

@rbt: no! Someone else tried to use that already, that episode was a pilot of the spin of the originals it doesn't count. And even if u count it iirc Caroline called klaus many hours prior to graduation.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elijah is the only consistent vampire in the Vampire Diaries universe. Him and Marcel.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Blacharrt1

@thegreat4u said:

No they don't the Originals can't be killed except by the white tree which was destroyed... This is complete and utter spite on the part of Klaus, whom's a werewolf vampire hybrid stronger than other Originals, and Elijah. Elijah alone could solo.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Twilight vamps seem to be way out of league of these guys. They are stronger, faster, more durable, and if haxes are allowed, alex, zafrina could solo. Only thing I saw was higher fighting skills.

And lol at mach 20. No character of either the show or twilight is even over mach 2.

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By thegreat4u

@blacharrt1: what do you mean they can't be killed, what about ripping there heads of and burning there bodies, that would work

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By thegreat4u

@princearagorn1: exactly I agree with you, I don't know why there saying he can run Mach 20.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Isn't Klaus some kinda completely unkillable badass? Haven't seen the series but i've seen some threads with him in and apparently you can't even hurt him without magical weapons or something along those lines.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MonsterStomp

@strider92 said:

Isn't Klaus some kinda completely unkillable badass? Haven't seen the series but i've seen some threads with him in and apparently you can't even hurt him without magical weapons or something along those lines.

All statements. No one has ever tried to rip his head off, rip his heart out (Elijah was about to rip his heart out in season 2, until Klaus bullsh*tted his way out of death). Klaus has fallen to telepathy, he could probably resist Jasper's emotional control by "flicking the switch", as they call it. Edward can read his mind. Alice has precognition. Alec can rob him of his senses etc.

EDIT: Just read the rules again. Ignore everything save for the head chopping and heart ripping.

man_thing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twilight vamps.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: no! Someone else tried to use that already, that episode was a pilot of the spin of the originals it doesn't count. And even if u count it iirc Caroline called klaus many hours prior to graduation.

Lol. I used that. Originals and TVD are in complete time sync with each other. Tyler leaving Mystic falls and appearing in New Orleans. They are happening at same time and Klaus did run from New Orleans to Virginia. Watch the episode again. First time Klaus didn't pick up the phone, he was on his way to Mystic Falls. He even said that.

Twilight vamps seem to be way out of league of these guys. They are stronger, faster, more durable, and if haxes are allowed, alex, zafrina could solo. Only thing I saw was higher fighting skills.

And lol at mach 20. No character of either the show or twilight is even over mach 2.

Stronger? Maybe. Though Klaus ripped chains from a wall in one yank. Faster? Give me best speed feat of them. Durable? How many of them has jumped from a 500ft+ cliff and landed without any trouble? Elena did that a few days after she was turned. Klaus would be many time more durable. No Twi vamps are allowed to use their special powers. Klaus and Elijah has compulsion. The can just compel them to kill each other. Did you watch episode 8 of originals? Klaus was stomping a group of vamps(more than 50).

Watch season 4 finale.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jasper could solo.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@monsterstomp said:

Jasper could solo.

How?

Rips both their hearts out or decapitates them?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@monsterstomp said:

Jasper could solo.

How?

Rips both their hearts out or decapitates them?

Or gets compelled? How strong is he exactly? Because Elijah had to wait for Klaus to get weak to pull ripping heart out stunt.