#1 Edited by queenfrost_ (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty/X-23/Jubilee vs Rogue/Armor/Pixie

Fight to the death. Rogue has standard 'Ms Marvel' abilities (no skrull imprint abilities). Jubilee is a vampire. Pixie has soulsword.

#2 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice match !

#3 Posted by queenfrost_ (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: lol, thanks! :D

#4 Posted by Jodokon (119 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm leaning on Team 2 a bit, but its gonna be tough fight.

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@queenfrost_ said:

@jeanroygrant: lol, thanks! :D

Np :p

And for the battle, i would say Team 2.

#6 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Kitty will be hard to beat. I don't think anyone can lay a finger on her. But Kitty will also have an issue with gettign a hold of Rogue and Pixie due to their flight and Pixie's teleportation spell. Not sure who takes a majority yet.

#7 Posted by charlieboy (7158 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I think Kitty will be hard to beat. I don't think anyone can lay a finger on her. But Kitty will also have an issue with gettign a hold of Rogue and Pixie due to their flight and Pixie's teleportation spell. Not sure who takes a majority yet.

Leaning towards stalemate for these reasons.

#8 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#9 Edited by chiq (1932 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with team 2.

Well if Pixie has the Soul Dagger it might be able to harm Kitty even when she is phased. Just like when the Soul sword cut Kitty in the cheek while she was phased. It would k.o Jubes as well since it can k.o. the widow. Her teleportation makes her the most mobile can she can BFR them from a distance since she opens portals. She tired to BFR Kuurth and she BFR'ed Colossus w/ gem. If she's anything like Magik she could just BFR all of them from a safe distance with multiple portals that don't even need eye contact.

Armor took out fin fang foom and she also stopped Logan from slicing her. The claws could get through her armor but Logan's hand couldn't so she was safe. She might also be able to bfr X-23

Rouge should be able to blitz them and drain X-23 while getting her healing factor which will make her tougher to put down.