#1 Posted by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

caption
Kitty Pryde has more feats, but Shinobi has the better ability. Who takes it?

Rules:
  • Bloodlust
  • No Prep

Fight takes place in the Hellfire Club Mansion.
#2 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty should be able to beat Shaw.

#3 Posted by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is the best that Kitty has beaten? Shinobi Shaw did defeat his father, and Sebastian is a beast.

#4 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
Kimikirai said:
"Who is the best that Kitty has beaten? Shinobi Shaw did defeat his father, and Sebastian is a beast."
I'm not sure but she was thoroughly trained in combat by Wolverine..and she can be intangible.
#5 Posted by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Who is the best that Kitty has beaten? Shinobi Shaw did defeat his father, and Sebastian is a beast."
I'm not sure but she was thoroughly trained in combat by Wolverine..and she can be intangible."
Shinobi can also become intangible AND he can become hard as diamond.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinobi_Shaw
#6 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaw in a curbstomp.

#7 Posted by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Shaw in a curbstomp."
I seen him fight the X-Force a long long time ago and I own the comic where he was trying to get Arch Angel to join the Hellfire Club via force (crushing his heart), and Psyloche snuck up and stabbed him in the head with a Psyblade. 

Do you know how Shaw is looking in Ultimates? Or how good his h2h is?
#8 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

How good of a fighter is Shaw?

#9 Edited by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"How good of a fighter is Shaw?"
From what i've seen he's fought Archangel and Psyloche at the same time. I believe he took out Psyloche, but she got back up and snuck up on him while he was torturing Arch Angel.

If Shinobi wanted to kill them, I think he could have put down Psyloche and Arch Angel. But his goal was to get them to join the Hellfire Club.
#10 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
Kimikirai said:
"Queen Kong said:
"How good of a fighter is Shaw?"
From what i've seen he's fought Archangel and Psyloche at the same time. I believe he took out Psyloche, but she got back up and snuck up on him while he was torturing Arch Angel.

If Shinobi wanted to kill them, I think he could have put down Psyloche and Arch Angel. But his goal was to get them to join the Hellfire Club."
Damn..I didn't know..I think I was thinking of Sebastian Shaw.
#11 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty. She has been trained diligently by Wolverine. Shaw can be intangible and as hard as diamond. When has this ever helped in a fight against Wolverine who can do neither?

Just as a side note. I don't think he weighs 165lbs any more. Wolverine has sliced off a lot of pieces. Which also leads to further my argument. Shaw is an amputee of many body parts. He only has one arm now. Not much to fight with.
#12 Posted by Stance Castro (301 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaw wins. His powers are just like Kitty's but more defined and skilled. And he's also a skilled fighter and he's ruthless enough to kill. Which Kitty does not.

#13 Edited by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Kitty. She has been trained diligently by Wolverine. Shaw can be intangible and as hard as diamond. When has this ever helped in a fight against Wolverine who can do neither?
Just as a side note. I don't think he weighs 165lbs any more. Wolverine has sliced off a lot of pieces. Which also leads to further my argument. Shaw is an amputee of many body parts. He only has one arm now. Not much to fight with.
"
Is this what happened in Ultimates? Why would Shaw become Tangible when fighting Wolverine? 0-o? The way he fought in 616 was to be intangible, and then materialize his hand inside your body.

And do you think 616 Kitty can take Arch Angel and Psyloche?
#14 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty would just cut off the electrical signals running in Shaw's brain, thus killing him instantly. 

#15 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty FTW

#16 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6211 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaw was pretty tough in the day, but Kitty all the way!