Kit Fisto vs Yoda

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Belphegor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Belphegor

The fight takes place on Tattooine.

No prep.

Win via Death.

Morals are off.

Standard weapons.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda easily

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kit Fisto blitzes him.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Terrible matchup.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Fisto stomps.

WardedMan7050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a terrible matchup. Yoda obviously stomps. I don't think reasons are necessary.

To those who said Fisto stomps I sure hope you're just trolling.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardedman7050: Dude Kit is more skilled than Yoda and likely faster. He's already curbstomped Dooku and ventress in a fight......

sXe619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

SirDmanIO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: PLEASE tell me you're trolling.

But in the off chance you're not, Yoda was shown to be more or less Sidious' equal when they fought. Kit lost to Sidious in about 4 seconds. Enough said.

Can the mods lock this ridiculous fight?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eisenfauste

@sirdmanio: Fisto wasn't ready for Sidious to blitz him. Palps asked them a question and then attacked, by the time he realized he should stop thinking about the question Sidious was on him. Also Yoda was on a potent lightside nexus, coruscant, so he was amped for that fight. Also since Yoda uses many lightsaber forms in a fight Fisto could counter this with Form 1.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man I'm stumped, great battle...I really don't know.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By WollfMyth209

Remember what Palpatine did to Fisto?

Well Yoda's gonna re-do it.

The little green monkey SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

@sirdmanio Don't worry, they're trolling.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@wardedman7050 said:

This is a terrible matchup. Yoda obviously stomps. I don't think reasons are necessary.

To those who said Fisto stomps I sure hope you're just trolling.

Yeah, no.

When Yoda can fight faster than Obi-Wan can see, and blitz robots who move at lightspeed, then we can talk. Kit stomps. Actually read/watch Star Wars meterial that isn't the movies, then maybe you'll see the light.

WardedMan7050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dccomicsrule2011 I have. And it's common knowledge to nearly everyone that Yoda is the most powerful jedi of that time period. There's a reason why he's the Jedi Grandmaster and not Kit Fisto.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda but Kit Fisto is still awesome.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Yeah, Yoda might make a fight out of it but he's ultimately outclassed by Fisto as both a Force user and a lightsaber duelist.

Avatar image for theflashisaboveall
theflashisaboveall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yoda trolls fisto

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@wardedman7050 said:

dccomicsrule2011 I have. And it's common knowledge to nearly everyone that Yoda is the most powerful jedi of that time period. There's a reason why he's the Jedi Grandmaster and not Kit Fisto.

Being the Grand Master means nothing tbh. Satele Shan was the Grand Master and HoT > Satele Shan, tbh. Kenth Hammer was also the stand-In GM for Luke and Kyp Durron and Jaina Solo >> Hammer tbh. Fisto blitz and stomps. Palpatine beat him by cheap shotting him when he was expecting it.

Yoda was only able to match Palpatine while being on a Lightside Nexus; that amped his physical ability and lowered Fisto's. Fisto >>>>>> Palpatine, Yoda and GM Luke Skywalker, tbh.

Too fast, too skilled, too cool, too awesome.

WardedMan7050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WardedMan7050

Yes and that's why Sidious killed him in about 10 seconds. And no he's not the jedi that Sidious surprised (The first one he killed). That was Saesee Tiin. He actually dueled him with mace and even with Mace's help he got owned.

Arguing that Kit stomps is one of the most ridiculous things i have heard on here.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@wardedman7050:

Yes and that's why Sidious killed him in about 10 seconds. And no he's not the jedi that Sidious surprised (The first one he killed). That was Saesee Tiin. He actually dueled him with mace and even with Mace's help he got owned.

1) They weren't ready for an attack

2) Sidious elicited a haze of confusion over Fisto

3) Fisto was dying of AIDS when he battled Palpatine. George Lucas said so him self in an interview on Youtube, tbh.

Arguing that Kit stomps is one of the most ridiculous things i have heard on here.

Go be jelly somewhere else. Fisto wrecks Yoda and Palpatine together at his peak.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

WardedMan7050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol your entire post is a joke. Quit being a troll.

magnus18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By magnus18
No Caption Provided

Fisto's smile kills Yoda stone dead.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343:

More, or less. I was just trolling in this thread, tbh.

WardedMan7050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice to see you admit it :)

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: I'm so confused, isn't Yoda=Palpatine more or less? I know Palps is more powerful but still Yoda has been said to the best among the Jedi of his era...I'm really confused here.

I'm fairly certain a veteran debater such as yourself already knows the answer to this question, but since i so rarely get to use my SW knowledge I'm going to answer it anyway.

Kit is a master of From 1, this allows him to handle multiple opponents or one opponent with multiple blades fairly easily thanks to Shi-Cho's wide arcing motions, this combined with Kit's notable speed has allowed him to face opponents such as General Grievous with impressive results, Kit's form handily countering Grievous' multiple blades. This would make him a dangerous opponent against pretty much any opponent.....except Yoda (and other high tiers like Sidious etc.).

Yoda has not only mastered Form 1 himself, but also all 6 other traditional forms of lightsaber combat. In fact he's not only mastered it to the degree that Kit has, he's surpassed Kit in terms of skill in Form 1. Meaning that Yoda could simply elect to restrict himself only to Shi-Cho and still win with relative ease. However Yoda doesn't merely use Form 1, he blends all 7 forms seamlessly into a single one, switching seamlessly from Ataru's acrobatics to Soresu's stalwart defense. In short Yoda curbs Kit with no difficulty. This isn't even getting into the massive disparity in combat speed and raw Force power. Poor, poor, Kit.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ParagonNate

@leo-343 said:
@paragonnate said:
@leo-343 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: I'm so confused, isn't Yoda=Palpatine more or less? I know Palps is more powerful but still Yoda has been said to the best among the Jedi of his era...I'm really confused here.

I'm fairly certain a veteran debater such as yourself already knows the answer to this question, but since i so rarely get to use my SW knowledge I'm going to answer it anyway.

Kit is a master of From 1, this allows him to handle multiple opponents or one opponent with multiple blades fairly easily thanks to Shi-Cho's wide arcing motions, this combined with Kit's notable speed has allowed him to face opponents such as General Grievous with impressive results, Kit's form handily countering Grievous' multiple blades. This would make him a dangerous opponent against pretty much any opponent.....except Yoda (and other high tiers like Sidious etc.).

Yoda has not only mastered Form 1 himself, but also all 6 other traditional forms of lightsaber combat. In fact he's not only mastered it to the degree that Kit has, he's surpassed Kit in terms of skill in Form 1. Meaning that Yoda could simply elect to restrict himself only to Shi-Cho and still win with relative ease. However Yoda doesn't merely use Form 1, he blends all 7 forms seamlessly into a single one, switching seamlessly from Ataru's acrobatics to Soresu's stalwart defense. In short Yoda curbs Kit with no difficulty. This isn't even getting into the massive disparity in combat speed and raw Force power. Poor, poor, Kit.

I only posses basic knowledge on the EU Star Wars mythos and when I see three Star Wars experts saying Kit wins I lose my mental bearings. But thank you for this detailed post regardless.

Yeah, they all know how one sided this is and are having fun with it.

On that note, Kit stomps with a smile.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kit schools Superman.

Waking_Dreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The green one.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Obviously in the EU both have better feats, but yea Yoda stomps Kit almost as effortlessly as Palpatine did.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yoda gets smashed.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By acer51

This is a gross spite.

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By UFT

absurd. in the space of about 70 minutes we see both of these guys fight the same enemy. yoda is relatively even with sidious. fisto dies in literal seconds using an ancient technique known as standing there and letting your opponent cut you. he even had mace windu trying to help him

Actually read/watch Star Wars meterial that isn't the movies,

uh according to every official source, the movies take precedence over anything else thats in EU

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uft: Why the hell did you bump this? They were obviously trolling.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ViperSixteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Fisto :)

LordOfTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By LordOfTheLight

Fisto wins the solid majority, if not everytime. The reason is, for speed, he has formed cyclones out of his blade, which we have never seen Yoda do. Forming cyclones is pretty impressive, even for a Jedi. He has moved fast enough to blitz Obi Wan, and when Kit was three years pre-prime at that, and has also fought Ventress faster than Obi Wan could see. Obi Wan, 10 years before this, when he was massively pre-prime, has managed to defeat Darth Maul by blitzing him, when the latter couldn't even react, and when he was directly staring down at Obi Wan, his lightsaber still intact and in his hands. Darth Maul has managed to defeat Qui Gon Jinn, one of the best Jedi the order has ever produced, and who while pre-prime has matched Mace Windu, in sparring contests. Mace has matched Dooku, and Dooku has matched Yoda, so, in speed, Kit Fisto>>>>AoTC Obi Wan>>>>TPM Obi Wan>>>>TPM Maul>>Qui Gon Jinn>=<Mace Windu=Dooku<=Yoda. So it is established that Kit can blitz people who can blitz people who can blitz people who match Yoda, translating to a massive power disparity between them as far as speed and power is concerned.

Yoda has shown better telekinesis, but he has never used it in actual fights. In contrast, Kit has never shown us the limits of what he can do with telekinesis, and so, due to his inherent power, he can do much better. Yoda also has never used Tk, on someone who is so powerful and much faster than him, and was outright ragdolled by Sidious. Fisto's performance against Sidious was much better, because he managed to fight Sidious for a much longer period of time, after being immobilized by a force scream, and when Sidious was rage amped because of said scream. Fighting for so long( 6 or 8 seconds,in the main novel) against a rage amped Sidious is much more impressive than what Yoda has done. Yoda only managed to fight Sidious for so long because Sidious let him, we can clearly see that he is laughing and cackling throughout the fight, and only let the fight stretch out for so long, just like he did against Maul and Savage. When Sidious was serious, we can clearly see his face when Yoda approaches him at the start. Sidious, with pathetic contemptuous ease, one-shots Yoda with a casual burst of lightning, and Yoda is utterly ragdolled into unconsciousness. Sidious realizes that he is no threat, and it is the only reason the fight even lasts long, because Sidious is laughing in the fight.

Overall, Fisto should win, just about every time. He has the skill to wreck Yoda in sabers due to his massive edge in speed, and the only way Yoda can win, is if he abuses Tk, which he hasn't done in his fights. If the fight takes place in the water, Fisto should ragdoll Yoda, because he is already much more powerful, and becomes much more powerful in the water.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aba78567e8b5
deactivated-5aba78567e8b5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordOfTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LordOfTheLight

@banthabot You should let people have their fun. Cheer up and join the bandwagon.

B/w, I have no idea what is Forcecast.

ViperSixteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Fisto wins the solid majority, if not everytime. The reason is, for speed, he has formed cyclones out of his blade, which we have never seen Yoda do. Forming cyclones is pretty impressive, even for a Jedi. He has moved fast enough to blitz Obi Wan, and when Kit was three years pre-prime at that, and has also fought Ventress faster than Obi Wan could see. Obi Wan, 10 years before this, when he was massively pre-prime, has managed to defeat Darth Maul by blitzing him, when the latter couldn't even react, and when he was directly staring down at Obi Wan, his lightsaber still intact and in his hands. Darth Maul has managed to defeat Qui Gon Jinn, one of the best Jedi the order has ever produced, and who while pre-prime has matched Mace Windu, in sparring contests. Mace has matched Dooku, and Dooku has matched Yoda, so, in speed, Kit Fisto>>>>AoTC Obi Wan>>>>TPM Obi Wan>>>>TPM Maul>>Qui Gon Jinn>=<Mace Windu=Dooku<=Yoda. So it is established that Kit can blitz people who can blitz people who can blitz people who match Yoda, translating to a massive power disparity between them as far as speed and power is concerned.

Yoda has shown better telekinesis, but he has never used it in actual fights. In contrast, Kit has never shown us the limits of what he can do with telekinesis, and so, due to his inherent power, he can do much better. Yoda also has never used Tk, on someone who is so powerful and much faster than him, and was outright ragdolled by Sidious. Fisto's performance against Sidious was much better, because he managed to fight Sidious for a much longer period of time, after being immobilized by a force scream, and when Sidious was rage amped because of said scream. Fighting for so long( 6 or 8 seconds,in the main novel) against a rage amped Sidious is much more impressive than what Yoda has done. Yoda only managed to fight Sidious for so long because Sidious let him, we can clearly see that he is laughing and cackling throughout the fight, and only let the fight stretch out for so long, just like he did against Maul and Savage. When Sidious was serious, we can clearly see his face when Yoda approaches him at the start. Sidious, with pathetic contemptuous ease, one-shots Yoda with a casual burst of lightning, and Yoda is utterly ragdolled into unconsciousness. Sidious realizes that he is no threat, and it is the only reason the fight even lasts long, because Sidious is laughing in the fight.

Overall, Fisto should win, just about every time. He has the skill to wreck Yoda in sabers due to his massive edge in speed, and the only way Yoda can win, is if he abuses Tk, which he hasn't done in his fights. If the fight takes place in the water, Fisto should ragdoll Yoda, because he is already much more powerful, and becomes much more powerful in the water.

10/10.

@banthabot You should let people have their fun. Cheer up and join the bandwagon.

B/w, I have no idea what is Forcecast.

Good because DON'T watch any of their Podcasts....

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By alextheboss

@lordofthelight:

Fisto wins the solid majority, if not everytime.

No Caption Provided

P.S. why aren't gifs working?

LordOfTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know exceptionally little about star wars but I will say that Kit Fisto has to be the most joke worthy name I have heard in a long time.