#1 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

Setting is the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. It's a sparring match between the two, but both are going all out and playing for keeps. Force powers are being used as well as lightsabers.

Who wins?

Versus

#2 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

I would give this to Fisto, but it could go either way

#4 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#5 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump (again)

#6 Posted by Intrepid37 (697 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm.

Saesee is physically stronger, but Kit is faster (he once whirled his blade fast enough to surround his lightsaber with such blurring light that it looked like a cyclone). TK goes to Tiin, but this would probably have no bearing on the fight. Skill, not sure. Both are highly acclaimed swordsmen and some of the best in the Order. Saesee has fought evenly with Mace while Kit has comfortably dropped Grievous. This area should be about equal. In a fight, Tiin has more significant advantages such as TK, TP and strength, but I really doubt any of those would help Tiin at all. I think Kit's speed and skill should make it a perfect split, 5/10 for both.

#7 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@intrepid37: I'd say the edge in dueling passes to Tiin actually. Kit's form is better against either multiple foes or opponents who have multiple lightsaber blades (as Grievous did). Shii-Cho is less effective against a single opponent with a single blade. So I'd honestly give it to Tiin just based on the fact that Kit is at a disadvantage.

TK-wise, Kit has some decent showings, but without his force feats that were accomplished underwater (and thus would likely not be applicable to a fight on dry land) Tiin's are better.

Honestly looking at that I say Tiin for a slight majority.

#8 Posted by ShootingNova (17250 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do you make so many threads (or rather, why did you make that many threads).

Regarding the thread itself - Tiin is a better duelist and a better telekinetic. Fisto's beating of Grievous would have been better than anything Tiin had shown if Grievous had not been weaker than usual in TCW. That said, I think that episode wasn't bad regarding Grievous's skill against Fisto.

#9 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@shootingnova said:

Why do you make so many threads (or rather, why did you make that many threads).

Uh...because I liked making threads?

Regarding the thread itself - Tiin is a better duelist and a better telekinetic. Fisto's beating of Grievous would have been better than anything Tiin had shown if Grievous had not been weaker than usual in TCW. That said, I think that episode wasn't bad regarding Grievous's skill against Fisto.

Yeah, I was thinking that myself. And actually I'd say the showing doesn't prove Kit's superiority because of his Shii-Cho advantage, not a decrease in skill on GG's part. And as you said that episode represented him fairly well.