#1 Posted by Acer (14478 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place were Naruto and Sasuke fought. Who wins and why?

caption
caption
#2 Posted by Shadow Tiger (422 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats a hard one since we never see Kisame's true power...

#3 Posted by TavAkuma (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Orochimaru is far stronger than anyone in the akatsuki (and yes! even of itachi and pain and madara... basing on his ability and much more numerous techniques of course!)

#4 Posted by SUNMAN (7374 posts) - - Show Bio
TavAkuma said:
"Orochimaru is far stronger than anyone in the akatsuki (and yes! even of itachi and pain and madara... basing on his ability and much more numerous techniques of course!)"
like what. Just cause you say this BS does not make it true. Almost all your post about Orochimaru have been false.

Shadow Tiger said:
"Thats a hard one since we never see Kisame's true power..."
exactly
#5 Posted by Phones (894 posts) - - Show Bio

Kisame

#6 Posted by Ikari (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Kisame

#7 Posted by Magicalmoment (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

orochimaru if he is not sick and diseased

#8 Posted by Strafe Prower (12424 posts) - - Show Bio

Kisame has the most Chakara of the Akatsuki(As stated right before he fights Guy.) so that means he'll probably fight longer, but since we don't know what all he can do, I won't take him over Orochimaru. I don't know if he has the power to cope with Orochimaru or not.

#9 Posted by Phones (894 posts) - - Show Bio

I tink he will win Orchimaru sucks

#10 Posted by Matezoide2 (16065 posts) - - Show Bio

i think Kisame for three reasons:

1)if i reccall correctly a CLONE of Kisame made Gai open 4-6 gates

2) the place where they are fighting is filled with water

3) even if Orichimaru posses more chackra,the Sameheada (Kisame's sword,i think thats how it expells) will just absorb it (Kisame used it in Naruto,he didnt even touched and Naruto couldnt even create a clone)

#11 Posted by Magicalmoment (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

he will have to touch orochimaru who is superfast

#12 Posted by Strafe Prower (12424 posts) - - Show Bio
Matezoide said:
"i think Kisame for three reasons:

1)if i reccall correctly a CLONE of Kisame made Gai open 4-6 gates

2) the place where they are fighting is filled with water

3) even if Orichimaru posses more chackra,the Sameheada (Kisame's sword,i think thats how it expells) will just absorb it (Kisame used it in Naruto,he didnt even touched and Naruto couldnt even create a clone)"
Orochimaru doesn't have more chakra.
#13 Posted by terry2012 (7187 posts) - - Show Bio

Orochimaru due to edo tensei.

#14 Posted by highaccuser (12247 posts) - - Show Bio

Kisame

#15 Edited by Night4345 (7392 posts) - - Show Bio
@terry2012 said:

Orochimaru doesn't have any DNA of someone powerful on him nor a body to sacrifice.

#16 Posted by ancient_god (3266 posts) - - Show Bio

Oro

#17 Posted by D3athstroke (4811 posts) - - Show Bio

@tavakuma said:

Orochimaru is far stronger than anyone in the akatsuki (and yes! even of itachi and pain and madara... basing on his ability and much more numerous techniques of course!)

How is orochimaru faster ?

#18 Posted by terry2012 (7187 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

Orochimaru doesn't have any DNA of someone powerful on him nor a body to sacrifice.

The Op never said whether there is prep or not. Nor did they say they have knowledge of each other or random encounter.

#19 Posted by Night4345 (7392 posts) - - Show Bio

@d3athstroke: He said stronger not faster and that post is over 6 years old.

#20 Posted by D3athstroke (4811 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Night4345 (7392 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: Last I checked we don't factor in prep unless specified.

#22 Edited by terry2012 (7187 posts) - - Show Bio
@night4345 said:

@terry2012: Last I checked we don't factor in prep unless specified.

Last I checked we don't factor in random encounter unless specified. The op gave no rules. They only gave where the fight takes place. We don't even know whether they are in character or not. This thread was made when Kisame was not shown at full power at the time. Plus the thread was made 6 years ago so who knows what the rules were then. Since they tend to change from time to time.

#23 Posted by Night4345 (7392 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current mainstream versions at the time of the thread's conception. Their starting distance is close and the setting is most often a city. The accepted win conditions are death, KO, and BFR (Battlefield Removal). Without any specifications to a battle, those are what we go by. It’s always best to give as much information about the fight in the first post.

#24 Edited by terry2012 (7187 posts) - - Show Bio
@night4345 said:

@terry2012: When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current mainstream versions at the time of the thread's conception. Their starting distance is close and the setting is most often a city. The accepted win conditions are death, KO, and BFR (Battlefield Removal). Without any specifications to a battle, those are what we go by. It’s always best to give as much information about the fight in the first post.

Read my comment again since I edit it. I'm reading the rules again now. And I still stand by what I said giving the fact Orochimaru already knows Kisame would likely have already prep against him. So no need for prep. He would have it on stand by.

#25 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (5122 posts) - - Show Bio

Kisame

#26 Edited by terry2012 (7187 posts) - - Show Bio
@night4345 said:

By the way. That is a contradiction. Because they said fight to the best of their ability but within their personality. Then they took away to prep which is Orochimaru best ability. I do not recall him fighting without prepping.

#27 Posted by Night4345 (7392 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: It means they're fighting seriously. The rules aren't made for Orochimaru in mind but in general. If you want to give Orochimaru prep against Kisame go make the thread. He fought Team 7, Tsunade, Jiraiya and Naruto, and Naruto in Shippuden without prepping.

#28 Posted by terry2012 (7187 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: It means they're fighting seriously. The rules aren't made for Orochimaru in mind but in general. If you want to give Orochimaru prep against Kisame go make the thread. He fought Team 7, Tsunade, Jiraiya and Naruto, and Naruto in Shippuden without prepping.

So prepping is not fighting seriously is that what I am getting from you? Even in general some characters best of their ability is to prep. Like Thanos. I don't have to make the thread the op need to be specific. And no he did not fight them without prepping. He fought Team 7 because he wanted to test Sasuke out. Which means he prepped. And that was during the Chunin Exams when he disguise himself as the Kazekage. Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Naruto, he fought them because he wanted to get his arms back. Which means he prepped. He also prepped against Naruto when he fought him because he wanted to compare Naruto to Sasuke at the time. He even prep for the war at the end when everyone else thought he was dead. Everything he did he had a plan for a reason or reasons.

#29 Posted by rickythanos (676 posts) - - Show Bio

It's almost unanswerable since we never really saw the limits of either one.

The closest we can get to a legitimate answer from the Manga is this:

-We can accept that Oorochimaru is roughly equal in power and skill to Jiraiya. Without arms, he was able to engage a Jiraiya AND Tsunade (though Jiraiya was also weakened)

-We know he can engage up to 4-tailed Kurama form Naruto

-Kisame himself said that even if he and Itachi (a powerhouse in his own right) were to fight Jiraiya, they would stalemate at best.

-Samehada would probably be the determining factor here. I'd be curious what would happen if Samehada got a taste of Curse mark/ Sage chakra. It may turn him to stone, or even turn him over to Oorochimaru's side (Samehada has turned coat when he tastes better chakra before)