Bloodlust Off

Touma is using the Image Breaker

They don't know each other

Win by KO/Death

Location-SAO

Bonus Round

The Fight take place in the reality outside SAO

Win by KO only(H2H)

If this is spite/or mismatch then I'm sorry.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By isaac_clarke

Just popping in to say I hate Sword Art Online.

With that in mind - I'm not sure how Touma could win the first round. I'm under the impression his powers are negation so I'm not sure how it works against someone swinging blades at him.

Round 2: Touma stomps. The character spends his fights beating people down with his fists (mind you with some impressive dodges here and there) - and Kirito doesn't have anything to work with outside some decent sword skills his Sister out-performed.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@isaac_clarke: Touma powers are Negating and Precog.The Precog come in to play when Touma is getting attack and negated it with his Image Breaker.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By isaac_clarke

@homicidalmaniac said:

@isaac_clarke: Touma powers are Negating and Precog.The Precog come in to play when Touma is getting attack and negated with his Image Breaker.

Well then - ignoring the minor 'healing' factor Kirito has (increased HP rate) and his magical ability to defy the programming of the game when plot demanded it on occasion - kirito looks to be sporting minor enhanced physical stats between his speed (for example - when he blitzed those players in his initial introduction in S2) and strength (given when he finally runs into something he can't cut his lunging motion shatters his sword / his regular dealing with fighting monsters). The only reason I'd reference S2 is mainly because it's the same character from S1. His gear didn't transfer over but his state did.

So I'd give it to him in-game. Outside the game he's got some decent sword skill - but again nothing his sister couldn't out-perform. Touma wins that one.

That sound fair?

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kirito wins i guess. although physical strength and speed and what not are highly increased, kirito has shown better feats of physical strength and speed, we don't know how far touma is going to exceed in SAO when it comes to levels, you should just change the op to all of kirito's abilities are materialized and he can use them in the real world, just so they can fight legitimately with their own well known abilities.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: @isaac_clarke:

Asuna is made a sonic boom with her flashing penetrator.

Kirito made a sonic boom with his first attack in ALO and then consistently used them in combat afterwards.

In Gun Gale Online he blocked a sniper shot at point-blank with his back turned.

etc.

His regen is off da railz. 8 people swinging at him with swords crazily did literally nothing.

Going off of scaling, he has durability and attack on Spiderman's level.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By isaac_clarke

Kirito made a sonic boom with his first attack in ALO and then consistently used them in combat afterwards.

In Gun Gale Online he blocked a sniper shot at point-blank with his back turned.

etc.

His regen is off da railz. 8 people swinging at him with swords crazily did literally nothing.

Sonic Booms? I was just under the impression these where all just special attacks given anything that didn't consist of glowing weapons was the usual hack / slash / poke. And there's a third story arc...? Uh. Another round of poorly developed villians who are either morons or can't remember why they're doing what they're doing in the first place. Given that showing he's a lot faster on-line than I even gave him credit for.

Thr regen bit was a game mechanic - that was only useful in that situation because those players couldn't deal enough damage. Its why Heathcliff stabbing him killed him. I don't quite remember Kirito quite having the same blunt-force durability of Spiderman or physical strength.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

etc.

Do you read the light novel, How is it so far?

I read the SAO and ALO light novel and was reading GGO but I completely forgot about it.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: actually his durability and attacks are far higher.

Yeah I know but I like underestimating so people don't get scared.

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

etc.

Sonic Booms? I was just under the impression these where all just special attacks given anything that didn't consist of glowing weapons was the usual hack / slash / poke. And there's a third story arc...? Uh. Another round of poorly developed villians who are either morons or can't remember why they're doing what they're doing in the first place. Given that showing he's a lot faster on-line than I even gave him credit for.

Thr regen bit was a game mechanic - that was only useful in that situation because those players couldn't deal enough damage. Its why Heathcliff stabbing him killed him. I don't quite remember Kirito quite having the same blunt-force durability of Spiderman or physical strength.

Nope, it literally says 'sonic boom'. I had it all in a notepad but my cpu shut down.

Yes, it was...Heathcliff has, y'know, infinite stats and all.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers