kirby vs Majin buu

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok no pis. Buu has telekinesis. he used it to control every one and levitate everyone in an entire city effortlessly. Kirby weighs about a half a pound.

Buu lifts kirby into orbit blast him to the sun end of fight. Buu has traded blows with ssj3 goku and has instant transmission.

Pls tell me how the fu $!# kirby beat buu

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He didn't. And he will never beat, he doesn't have FTL fightingspeed INB4 Warp Star (And before the video showing him fighting in the warp star, you can't say that he was fighting at FTL speeds, otherwise, every single showing from a being against Superman would give that being instantly FTL reaction time) and never tanked anything remotely close to Buu's attacks with his "invincibility". If he tries to suck Buu in, Buu can teleport back before being sucked, Kirby don't "instantly sucks" things, even rocks gave him trouble. He isn't immune to all kinds of damage, have been damaged by physical attacks (Even objects thrown at him by regular foes, I'm not talking about cannonballs, he was hurt by his own pan and by rocks in the past, some high-end feats aren't excluding that) and energy attacks. I'm talking about that because I can sense who is coming here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu has this but i'm sure some people think differently best to leave this topic alone because its still "hot" cough cough death battle cough cough

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu.