Kirby vs. Goku

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mPiIchMaPel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who would win

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArkoMz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ArkoMz

Goku, if he goes Super Sayian.

mPiIchMaPel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess to determine the winner it would have to be considered if Goku even in super saiyan is stronger than Majin Buu because kirby already demolished him on screw attack. I guess. One thing I wonder if Goku's telepath ability would work on Kirby considering Kirby matches Deadpool on unpredictablness in battle.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

wtf, I thought this was closed? or did he just make a new one?

mPiIchMaPel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just because a battle isn't between Marvel or D.C dosen't mean its not viable for discussion. The moderators on this site arn't dumb.

mPiIchMaPel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys really under estimate characters sometimes. :P

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@mpiichmapel: DBZ vs anyone outside the DBS verses is against the rules.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SonDeathEater

I guess to determine the winner it would have to be considered if Goku even in super saiyan is stronger than Majin Buu because kirby already demolished him on screw attack. I guess. One thing I wonder if Goku's telepath ability would work on Kirby considering Kirby matches Deadpool on unpredictablness in battle.

when did Screw Attack ever have any legitimacy in vs.They even have Current Gaara vs Toph which is just sad.Not even fair and obviously one sided

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kirby easily

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just because a battle isn't between Marvel or D.C dosen't mean its not viable for discussion. The moderators on this site arn't dumb.

There are plenty of fights outside of Marvel Vs DC here. DBZ Vs Non-DBZ is not allowed due to it's tendency to start flame-wars, however.

mPiIchMaPel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This seems to be the only site that feels that way, I've seen way more absurd battles on here that have florished. :p

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@mpiichmapel said:

There are plenty of fights outside of Marvel Vs DC here. DBZ Vs Non-DBZ is not allowed due to it's tendency to start flame-wars, however.

And as I've stressed just ban the first person who starts the fire LOL. Or do what Animevice does and ban Superman vs Goku fights, no other DBZ vs Non-DBZ fights are anywhere close to how bad that one can get.

mPiIchMaPel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mwzH7eSOwAc Son Death Eater

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@mpiichmapel said:

And as I've stressed just ban the first person who starts the fire LOL. Or do what Animevice does and ban Superman vs Goku fights, no other DBZ vs Non-DBZ fights are anywhere close to how bad that one can get.

I'm going by what the rules say. I don't like the rule either. There's some match-ups I'd like to debate too, but I can't. Ever since I tricked people on Anmevice into thinking that Black Adam can beat all of the Buus at once, I stopped going there.

mPiIchMaPel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mPiIchMaPel

Sorry guys I didnt know the rule, I just.figured it would be a great battle against two super adaptive fighters.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@mpiichmapel said:

I'm going by what the rules say. I don't like the rule either. There's some match-ups I'd like to debate too, but I can't. Ever since I tricked people on Anmevice into thinking that Black Adam can beat all of the Buus at once, I stopped going there.

Legendary

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku stomps inb4 lock again.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@mpiichmapel said:

You sir are a legend LOL. I had some people over there who thought Colossus could beat Beerus without any effort, at that moment I almost screamed.

You might wanna see this.

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/black-adam-runs-a-dbz-gauntlet/352422/?page=2

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lol Goku wrecks. Is this even a question?

mPiIchMaPel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I now see how this can get biased. But how would Goku stomp him? I say that in a "I'm interested, please tell me more kind of way"

Deathstroke_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Deathstroke_50
No Caption Provided

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depending on kirby's gear he could swallow anty of goku's ki blats.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cough Cough, Screw Battle...

mPiIchMaPel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mPiIchMaPel

What I love about Kirby is that in battle, its like the enemy is facing a thousand different foes with all his abilites. Its like you're fighting Link in sword combat, Ryu in martial arts, Sonic in speed. The variations make me think he is a fair fight against Goku in all his glory. Their both underdogs too.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@mpiichmapel said:

You sir are a legend LOL. I had some people over there who thought Colossus could beat Beerus without any effort, at that moment I almost screamed.

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/black-adam-runs-a-dbz-gauntlet/352422/?page=2

That's the one I made!

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@mpiichmapel said:

That's the one I made!

Whaaaaaatttt!!!!!!! I thought about bumping it 2 days ago but I haven't just yet. At least alot seem to agree he stops at Beerus or Buu. Which is weird since some of the same people were saying just yesterday Invincible (Image) could beat Beerus............ Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Frisky4

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@mpiichmapel said:

That's the one I made!

Whaaaaaatttt!!!!!!! I thought about bumping it 2 days ago but I haven't just yet. At least alot seem to agree he stops at Beerus or Buu. Which is weird since some of the same people were saying just yesterday Invincible (Image) could beat Beerus............ Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!

So surprised at all the "clear." At least you we'rent the guy there that said Thanos was only Silver Surfer level & that Bills could beat him.

mPiIchMaPel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm glad everyone is being civil and not instantly going Goku super-fan mode. Yes, he's powerful. Very powerful. He even has Kirby bested in some areas. But we can't just assume he could one shot Kirby. Even if he spammed attacked Kirby with teleport kicks. It takes more than a stealth attack to bring Kirby down as he is basically impervious to physical punishment. I do think that Goku could break out of Kirby's black hole dimension even if he was swallowed though. Plus the Star Rod is rendered useless as Goku isn't evil.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@mpiichmapel said:

That's the one I made!

So surprised at all the "clear." At least you we'rent the guy there that said Thanos was only Silver Surfer level & that Bills could beat him.

Exactly. The clears really took my by surprise, I don't think their were that many of them but still.......IMO Adam would stop at either Frieza, Buu, or Janemba before hand based on feats. He won't make it past Beerus however. I also LOL at the guy who stated Thanos was Surfer level LOL XD.

mPiIchMaPel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it just me or is the Silver Surfer character type way over done? Martian Manhunter, Dr. Manhattan, and Silver Surfer seem kinda color-swapped to me.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@mpiichmapel said:

That's the one I made!

Exactly. The clears really took my by surprise, I don't think their were that many of them but still.......IMO Adam would stop at either Frieza, Buu, or Janemba before hand based on feats. He won't make it past Beerus however. I also LOL at the guy who stated Thanos was Surfer level LOL XD.

I thought about making insane DBZ Vs Comics matchups just for fun. Honestly, I pictured Teth just ripping a lot of those people in half...LOL. I honestly think Adam could take the majority of those guys, & get well past Frieza, but wouldn't clear. I don't understand the mindsets of a lot of people on Animevice.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Kirby

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ariesxmasters

Kriby is much to cute to ever lose.

No Caption Provided

mPiIchMaPel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: Frieza would be screwed, I think Adam would win just with his sheer intimidation factor.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By micah007123

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@micah said:

@frisky4 said:

@mpiichmapel said:

That's the one I made!

I thought about making insane DBZ Vs Comics matchups just for fun. Honestly, I pictured Teth just ripping a lot of those people in half...LOL. I honestly think Adam could take the majority of those guys, & get well past Frieza, but wouldn't clear. I don't understand the mindsets of a lot of people on Animevice.

Well no doubt he'd mutilate Nappa, Vegeta (Saiyan Saga), and the Ginyu Force LOL. I stated those 3 because Frieza has the durability IMO to wear him down and kill him after a long fight. Freiza was beaten across Namek by Goku in a hellish fight and was still moving around at the end of it. Plus after being mutilated, exhausted, and beaten to a pulp he still survived a Planet Explosion at ground zero not to mention his variety of combat techniques. Black Adam doesn't have a way to kill Buu to my knowledge, and Buu is still pretty powerful. Janemba is a reality warper, and that pretty much speaks for itself. I just wanted to let you know my reasoning in case you were wondering. But your right the mindsets on Animevice are almost polar opposites compared to Comicvine.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Loki_D

@frisky4: Not diversed in fiction, there are some who wank YYH

mPiIchMaPel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Buus are a terrifying foe I couldn't imagine using all my power to blow an enemy apart just to have him reform and laugh at you. Wtf were the writers thinking when they gave him a chocolate beam though?

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mpiichmapel: "I'm glad everyone is being civil and not instantly going Goku super-fan mode. Yes, he's powerful. Very powerful. He even has Kirby bested in some areas. But we can't just assume he could one shot Kirby."

-Bruh. Noone thinks Goku can win. Like...at all. At his best, Kirby is galaxy level. There's no debate here. Just have fun and post a funny pic before the mods lock it up

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

goku

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#42  Edited By SoA
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

mPiIchMaPel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Goku stands a chance if he uses his full power. Kirby can only bring you into his oblivion if youre stunned. I'm not sure if Kirby has ever faced a telepath or teleporter. I also think Goku would be a good foe since his fairness rule can't possibly apply to Kirby since Kirby is always at his max level and there would be no reason to wait for him to reach his full potential. I think Goku would be going hard the whole fight.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By thelocust619

@mpiichmapel: You were really really vague on kirby's abilities, so assuming full abilities there is no match at all. He has multiple forms that can bust planets with physical blows, something Goku is incapable of doing. Beyond this, hyper nova kirby is absolute overkill. Even excluding that form, these characters arnt even on the same tier, dudeski. I really like goku n all, but he has no feats to even really compare if they're max level. There's no scan anyone could post that would close the gap between him n the big K :/