Kirby in the battle zone!!!!

GoIden_Patriot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GoIden_Patriot

OK ok, this is going to sound really dumb, dont fret not good people *and trolls*, I did put some logic into this battle thread. "Some" lol Kirby, we all know the cute, lovable gumball that can comsume nearly unlimited amounts of food. He has a very unique power which can be explored to a massive extent. Kirby can litterally absorb and copy the abilities of the people he eats. Granted, he can only eat a object of a certian mass/size; but what if Kirby didnt have such limitations?? What if his power was the equivilant of a black hole, meaing no matter how big it is Kirby can still swallow it. Just curious though, with these limitations gone, can kirby fare against some of Comic books greatest super heros/villians.

1. The Avengers: Thor, Iron Man, The Hulk, Ant man, Giant man, Captain America,Giant man and wasp
  2. The Teen Titans- Cyborg, Raven, Beast boy, star fire, Robin
  3. THE Brotherhood- Form the X-men TV show lol forgot their names
  4. The X-men- Wolverine, Cyclops, Beast, Collosus, Nightcrawler, Jean Grey *NO PHEONIX FORCE!!!!!*, Storm, & Iceman
  5. The Justice Leauge: Superman, Wonderwoman, Hal Gordan, Super Girl, Flash, & Batman
  6. and other people from their respected universe
  7. In the end, who can stop kirby.
  8. Each team has no idea who the heck kirby is and have no prep time with their normal morals and behavior for each character.
  9. Kirby has no morals and is bloodlusted.
  10. Kirby can fight individual people 1 on 1 and gets  rest between each fight,

Try to post serious comments though this is just an "lol" battle thread so I would enjoy some funny comments too :P

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@GoIden_Patriot: Rosters
GoIden_Patriot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GoIden_Patriot
@MarvelJackAss433: 
ok let me edit
GoIden_Patriot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GoIden_Patriot
@MarvelJackAss433: 
ok here are the rosters
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@GoIden_Patriot: I'd say Magneto could destroy  black hole.
GoIden_Patriot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GoIden_Patriot
@MarvelJackAss433: 
What if Kirby Eats magneto though??? Im sure they wouldnt suspect a 1 foot tall pink ball to harm them :P
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@GoIden_Patriot: It depends on who Kirby attacks first.If he attacks the avengers first,then Magneto will probably here about it.Also,Kirby isn't gonna catch anyone in the air.
GoIden_Patriot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GoIden_Patriot
@MarvelJackAss433: 
IN the OP it states that Kirbys ability is amplified to the equivilant of a black hole, Ive only seen people like Thor/Silver Surfer excape from someting with that amount of gravity/force to it, I dont think Magneto can escape from it :P
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@GoIden_Patriot: Magneto Manipulates more than just metal you know,he has beaten at least one reality warper,lifted a huge chunk of the earth into space just to serve as a battlefield,and thrown down with some heavy hitters.
GoIden_Patriot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GoIden_Patriot
@MarvelJackAss433: 
Still, I dont think its within Magentos character to do that IMMEDIATELY to a tiny pink ball person. I think Kirby can surprise magneto and either KO/kill him