User Lists: 0

Current versions, H2H only. Knowledge, morals on. Fight below:

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Kingpin has taken out Spiderman Kingpin takes it.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@darkbeam: Nightwing has far more gadgets and weapons than Spider-man. Nightwing ftw.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@darkbeam: Nightwing has far more gadgets and weapons than Spider-man. Nightwing ftw.

OP says H2H so no gadgets I presume.

@darkbeam said:

Kingpin has taken out Spiderman Kingpin takes it.

That was teenage spider-man who tended to job a lot in that era. Current spider-man would stomp kingpin so effortlessly, as was shown in back in black.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@jashro44: K pin could take this then.

Possibly. I still have to give this some thought though.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By laflux

@jashro44 said:

That was teenage spider-man who tended to job a lot in that era. Current spider-man would stomp kingpin so effortlessly, as was shown in back in black.

TBF, Spider-Man was enhanced by the Other during that Arc, but he would take out Kingpin fairly easily. Furthermore, classic Kingpin had feats which put him beyond peak human (I believe his creators originally intended for him to have Superhuman strength and durability).

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jashro44

@laflux said:

@jashro44 said:

TBF, Spider-Man was enhanced by the Other during that Arc, but he would take out Kingpin fairly easily. Furthermore, classic Kingpin had feats which put him beyond peak human (I believe his creators originally intended for him to have Superhuman strength and durability).

I don't think it matters that he had the other. He wasn't using anywhere near a fraction of his abilities. He just wanted to make kingpin suffer. All though yea Kingpin was written differently in the classic era all though the OP says current versions so its a bit more fair (not discounting his classic feats but just taking them with a grain of salt).

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing would outsmart Kingpin using his size as an advantage

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hasen't Kingpin beaten Daredevil too?

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingpin would win after a long, tough fight. I think it will be hard for Nightwing to hurt Kingpin significantly, TBH. With 600 lbs of pure muscle, it would be like hitting your hand into a concrete wall. While I'm aware that Nightwing has hurt people with great strength and durability before, Kingpin's H2H abilities are not to be forgotten. He's beaten or at least held his own with the likes of Deadpool, Daredevil, Batman, and as people have already mentioned, even Spiderman. Kingpin would definitely beat Nightwing. Not saying it would be easy, though.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@cf12793 said:

Kingpin would win after a long, tough fight. I think it will be hard for Nightwing to hurt Kingpin significantly, TBH. With 600 lbs of pure muscle, it would be like hitting your hand into a concrete wall. While I'm aware that Nightwing has hurt people with great strength and durability before, Kingpin's H2H abilities are not to be forgotten. He's beaten or at least held his own with the likes of Deadpool, Daredevil, Batman, and as people have already mentioned, even Spiderman. Kingpin would definitely beat Nightwing. Not saying it would be easy, though.

Nightwing has hurt Blockbuster before.

As for Kingpin's hand-to-hand ability, I believe Nightwing's is superior, and is agile enough to dodge any blows dished out by Fisk.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CF12793

@cf12793 said:

Nightwing has hurt Blockbuster before.

As for Kingpin's hand-to-hand ability, I believe Nightwing's is superior, and is agile enough to dodge any blows dished out by Fisk.

I'm not sure if Nightwing is superior in H2H, and if he is it may be only by a small margin. Kingpin has been able to tag Spider-Man, Captain America, Daredevil, and countless others that are pretty fast and agile. People often underestimate Kingpin's agility and speed, and they almost are always surprised by how fast he can actually move. Nightwing can probably hurt Kingpin, but not as much as the Kingpin can hurt NW. The difference in strength means that for every blow Kingpin dishes out, it would be about 5 or 6 well placed hits from Nightwing.

They're both really tough, skilled fighters and that's why this fight is hard to call.