Kingpin vs Marv (Sin City)

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 owie  Moderator

Kingpin vs Marv from Sin City (comic version, but if you only know Marv's movie version feel free to use it)

Battle takes place in a populated bar in Miami, starting at 10'. No weapons. In character. Win by any means.

This ought to be a helluva slugfest folks. Who wins and why?

Kingpin
Kingpin
Marv
Marv

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Marv was one tough sob

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 owie  Moderator

Marv was one tough sob

Most definitely. Do you think he can take down Kingpin?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By russellmania77

@owie: hmmm although king pin has above average strength, I would say yes. I would say marv wins

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Marv is an insanely tough bastard. The only way i can see Kingpin wining is sofocating Marv with his corporal mass

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 owie  Moderator

Marv is an insanely tough bastard. The only way i can see Kingpin wining is sofocating Marv with his corporal mass

@owie: hmmm although king pin has above average strength, I would say yes. I would say marv wins

Just to argue devil's advocate, although I could easily see Marv winning this fight, Kingpin is extremely strong and trained in multiple martial arts, and back in the day regularly fought multiple martial artists at once for training purposes, beating the hell out of them. Now he does the same with the Hand ninjas that he leads. He has fought Daredevil and Spider-Man on multiple occasions and is usually not embarrassed in those fights. He fought and IIRC beat the Red Skull when the Skull was on the Super Soldier Serum. He fought pretty evenly with Black Panther recently. His fat protects him from a lot of damage. He can crush someone's skull in his hands.

Marv can soak damage like nobody's business, of course, and is also very strong and a highly experienced street brawler. I'm not counting him out.

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By hulkbuster94

Hmm i call marv on this fight he is one tough sob and he was pummeled down by a highspeed car without being knocked out i am not counting kingpin out but marv is also quite strong

Straynger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome fight. I see Kingpin loosing an eye, and his coat.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This guy wins