• 61 results
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

@serrure said:

@daredevil21134: in terms of whos got more Stealth the feats arent there for Jason... theres allot of spoken feats, but spoken feats dont count for crap. (it seems you have an understanding of this, which i give you enormous amounts of respect for.) but i dont see Jason having the damage output to put fisk down before Fisk gets his insanely huge gorilla hands on him.

i also like your knowledge and think that you and me could be friends... you've earned a follow from a meager person like me :P

Thanks for the compliment and I do agree with you,some of Jason abilities and skills are talked about rather than shown on panel.I do however believe he can still take Fisk but you do have very good points as well.So you've earned a follow too XD

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By w0nd

@daredevil21134: The spider-man fight wasn't PIS. Spider-man went in there to beat him up and talk to him. At one point he was just slapping him. He was making a point that he could kill him if he wanted but he was letting him live. He even has to scream at him to get up because he couldn't stand on his own anymore, and that's with spider-man toying with one. That was one of the least PIS filled stories about spider-man and king pin I read

If he was trying to kill him this would happen

No Caption Provided

Kingpin is one of those characters, that borders meta lol, like batman. Depending on who is writing him. Classic one has some absurd feats like crushing dumbells and swinging weights around

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Jason

NoBody134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta go with classic Kingpin

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By daredevil21134

@w0nd said:

@daredevil21134: The spider-man fight wasn't PIS. Spider-man went in there to beat him up and talk to him. At one point he was just slapping him. He was making a point that he could kill him if he wanted but he was letting him live. He even has to scream at him to get up because he couldn't stand on his own anymore, and that's with spider-man toying with one. That was one of the least PIS filled stories about spider-man and king pin I read

If he was trying to kill him this would happen

No Caption Provided

Kingpin is one of those characters, that borders meta lol, like batman. Depending on who is writing him. Classic one has some absurd feats like crushing dumbells and swinging weights around

True, but my point is, even if Spidey was toying with him which you say he was he's still vastly stronger and quicker than him in every way possible,he should be able to one shot him without trying to kill him,and if he was treating Fisk like a joke it's not a very good showing anyways.I agree that classic Kingpin would beat Jason if he's only armed with a knife but I still say current Fisk would loose.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By w0nd

@daredevil21134: I guess it does come down to a matter of opinion. The slap was sealed the deal for me.

Slapping is what you do to hoes lol, he didn't even think him man enough to punch him.

No Caption Provided

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#57  Edited By silent_bomber

I don't think classic Spidey was written as a 10 toner

No Caption Provided

Classic Spider-Man lifted that, from a horribly awkward position, tons of steel.

Also Kingpin was still fighting Spider-Man during the 80s, by which point Spider-Man was a young adult

Daredevil was still too weak to barely do anything,so it really doesn't matter if he could see or not

The fight contradicts what you are saying.

Daredevil explicitly states how much damage he's doing

No Caption Provided

Not to mention that this was not particularly notable anyway, similar things happened to Red Skull and Captain America.

No Caption Provided

The Red Skull fight happened later than the Daredevil fight ~1990 I think, again -

No Caption Provided

------------------------------------------------------

Also

Kingpin beat Daredevil during "Born Again" after the safe fight, and gave him a run for his money in "End of Days"

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By daredevil21134

@silent_bomber: In Born Again Daredevil was out of his mind and that fight contradicts many other fights,since in that scan DD couldn't even hurt him.The only reason why DD couldn't even hurt him was because he was too weak as he said previously before fighting him.If he had been at full strength that blows would have damaged him like he does during most of their fights.End of Days isn't canon.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@daredevil21134: I guess it does come down to a matter of opinion. The slap was sealed the deal for me.

Slapping is what you do to hoes lol, he didn't even think him man enough to punch him.

No Caption Provided

LOL!

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#60  Edited By silent_bomber

@silent_bomber: In Born Again Daredevil was out of his mind and that fight contradicts many other fights

No it did not, the Born Again fight is their second fight, the safe fight is their first fight, the Red Skull fight happened shortly later.

Frank Miller actually knew what he was doing, so he wrote Kingpin the way he'd always been written, as a freak of nature.

in that scan DD couldn't even hurt him.The only reason why DD couldn't even hurt him was because he was too weak as he said previously before fighting him.

Daredevil wasn't just having trouble hurting Kingpin, he was busting up his own body just attacking him, punching and kicking him harder would've just done himself even more damage.

and this safe door that made Daredevil lose the fight due to overexertion as you put it, had afterwards been nonchalantly flung open by Kingpin seconds prior to their fight.

No Caption Provided
@w0nd said:

That was one of the least PIS filled stories about spider-man and king pin I read around

Its the primary, most PIS written Spider-Man story starring Kingpin.

Kingpin was always a freak of nature, characters referred to him as a freak of nature, Spider-Man asked him if he was a mutant.

Kingpin's body was stated to be completely muscle, no fat.

JMS' garbage Back in Black storyline is contradicted by every Spider-Man/Kingpin fight prior. Apparently Kingpin is able to swing tons of weights around, and rip off staircase's because "Spider-Man was going easy on him" yeah, that makes sense.

Kingpin punched Spider-Man across a room, and pushed him through a wall because "Spider-Man was going easy on him"

All the while Spider-Man's thought bubbles were going on about how inhumanly strong Kingpin is.

JMS just wanted to do the popular "Spider-Man takes the gloves off" storyline we've seen done countless times before and he nominated Kingpin as the one on the receiving end on this occasion.

Kingpin was being written as a fat guy with martial arts skill in that storyline, nothing more

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silent_bomber: I disagree with you but I no longer feel like debating so enjoy.I've already stated my opinion so no need to continue.