Kingpin vs George Foreman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bruticus112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bruticus112

I dunno I just wanted to pick a fight between two powerhouses that doesn't have super powers, so why not bring these two in lulz.

George Foreman was very, very slow and was never really a skilled boxer, but thanks to his great bulk and strength he was one of the hardest hitting boxers ever. Because of that he won many fights.

Kingpin combines his hand-to-hand skills with his massive, solid bulk and sheer, brute strength, he's even strong and powerful enough to take on Spiderman hand-to-hand (Spiderman doesn't go at full strength against normal humans though). His great bulk makes him very resilient to injury aswell, and thanks to his great strength he's very fast and agile, regardless of his size.

Cant really find no good picture of George Foreman clobbering someone to sh**, but I guess you can read this instead:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-32373.html

"

What George Foreman could do was punch. When you break Foreman down as a fighter, what can you really say about him? Sure he was very tough mentally and was also fearless. He had a great chin and his punching power was unmatched. His jab was a sledgehammer, and his hook and uppercut had neck-breaking power. However, all of those things, except for his mental strength and toughness, tie into his God given physical strength."

"

The really amazing thing about George Foreman was that the only real weapon he had was his strength and awesome power. Although he was mentally tough and determined, along with being fearless, it was his power that carried him to the Heavyweight Championship twice. Think about it, he wasn't a good boxer, he wasn't fast, and his offense was his defense. His only true weapon was his strength and power."

No Caption Provided

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By laflux

First off, Welcome to the Vine. Second off, Peak Humans in real life tend to be always outmatched by Peak Humans in comics. Third off, the scan of Kingpin you used, is a non-cannon crossover, I would take it with a grain of proverbial salt.

@sc will most likely lock this thread, and send it to Middle Earth, where it will be forced to Walk into Mordor, which contrary to belief, can actually be done :)

CaptainUzi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

i never get welcomed to the vine. :( but kingpin takes this. he can match george in strength and then dump on him with speed.

ferventking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingpin... easily. The guy puts up kind of a fight against Spiderman.