Darkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Darkerman

No Caption Provided
                                                                                              Win by death or KO. 

Location: Fisk's office. 
Darkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Darkerman

Bump

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Any equipment for Drakon? Because, despite the fact that his speed is astonishing, the Kingpin's pain tolerance is extremely high, likely beyond Drakon's capacity to produce. Then again, Drakon has been seen to utilize nerve strikes, so that should tip the balance in his favour. All in all, with, or without weapons, he should win.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

This gets the official "WTF?!" seal of approval.
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

This would probably end up a decent battle from what I've learned of this Drakon fellow.  I'll decide who I'll go for after I see a few more posts.  *goes to find evidence for both*

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Kingpin has had difficutly tagging Daredevil and even Red Skull.  I imagine that would render Drakon goddamn untouchable.
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But he has tagged Daredevil, Spider-Man, and Punisher.  Ok, I agree Punisher is not in Drakon's league, but I digress. 

No Caption Provided

And if Kingpin gets his hands on Drakon, he would crush him with his bare hands.  
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Classic Kingpin tagged classic Spider-Man.  Current couldn't even touch Spider-Man.  There's quite a difference. And you're right in saying Frank isn't even close to Drakon's league, because he's not.  Also, my point was he's had difficulty tagging Daredevil, where-as Drakon is significantly faster than Daredevil and has displayed having a very impressive knowledge of hand-to-hand combat.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
"
Classic Kingpin tagged classic Spider-Man.  Current couldn't even touch Spider-Man.  There's quite a difference. And you're right in saying Frank isn't even close to Drakon's league, because he's not.  Also, my point was he's had difficulty tagging Daredevil, where-as Drakon is significantly faster than Daredevil and has displayed having a very impressive knowledge of hand-to-hand combat. "
No version of Kingpin can ACTUALLY touch Spider-Man.That's simply bad writing.His speed didn't decrease.It's the same..they just allowed the Kingpin to do more nonsense before.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Vance Astro:
I agree he SHOULDN'T be able to, but classic did (and he chose to use that example).  So, I felt it was important to point out the current fight was written more accurately, with Parker dancing around him and pummeling him. 
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry, I meant to put "classic" in there as the current Kingpin has failed hugely in the feats department. 
SO, classic Kingpin = good fight, 50/50 or better chance of  win.  Current = 30% chance...maybe. 

Why did Kingpin think he had a chance against Spidey in that prison fight when DD took him out to put him there?

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#12  Edited By Deadcool
@k4tzm4n said:
"
Classic Kingpin tagged classic Spider-Man.  Current couldn't even touch Spider-Man.  There's quite a difference. And you're right in saying Frank isn't even close to Drakon's league, because he's not.  Also, my point was he's had difficulty tagging Daredevil, where-as Drakon is significantly faster than Daredevil and has displayed having a very impressive knowledge of hand-to-hand combat. "
There is no difference between classic Kingpin and current Kingpin, he stills being so damn STRONG and SO DAMN FAST (despite his size, he was able to reach Spider-man during Back in Black), I even when he got his ass kicked by Spiderman in Back in Black, that Spider-man hasn't holding back at all, and he was ore much aduld and experienced than the Classic Spidey, also current has awesome pain tolerance (In the Return of the King #1 he fought against the hand and he got stabed a couple of times and he still walking like nothing, also he is still able to destroy human bodies using his hands).
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Deadcool:
Actually, there's a  significant difference.  Kingpin was displayed as being more powerful back then.  He laughed off shield strikes and overpowered Spider-Man.  It was bad writing, but that's how classic Kingpin was.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Deadcool
@Donovan Montgomery said:
" Sorry, I meant to put "classic" in there as the current Kingpin has failed hugely in the feats department. SO, classic Kingpin = good fight, 50/50 or better chance of  win.  Current = 30% chance...maybe.   Why did Kingpin think he had a chance against Spidey in that prison fight when DD took him out to put him there? "
He didn't had another choice, his original plan was killing him with the sniper, also I he had never fought a complete furious Spidey.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Deadcool
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Deadcool: Actually, there's a  significant difference.  Kingpin was displayed as being more powerful back then.  He laughed off shield strikes and overpowered Spider-Man.  It was bad writing, but that's how classic Kingpin was. "
"Bad writing", I wouldn't say that, those were good stories, people back then never cared about fights or sense (Bitten by a radioactive spider = Superpowers), a good story back then was a synonymous of an enjoyable story, I can respect that, but current fans are more, dumb, they really expect sense and continuity in a fiction story, things that obviously they would never get, but they can pretend that they do.
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do so miss the old days :^} 

@Deadcool: Yea, I've only seen the scans of the Spidey prison fight so I wasn't totally aware of the circumstances.  Thanks for the clarification :)  I have seen "recent" Kingpin be stabed multiple times and all in DD, but then he took that brutal beating from Matt, so yea.......anyway, he's still a nasty brute and I would hate to go against him. 

How does he fare against Drakon here, in your opinion?

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Deadcool
"@Deadcool: Yea, I've only seen the scans of the Spidey prison fight so I wasn't totally aware of the circumstances.  Thanks for the clarification :)  I have seen "recent" Kingpin be stabed multiple times and all in DD, but then he took that brutal beating from Matt, so yea.......anyway, he's still a nasty brute and I would hate to go against him.  How does he fare against Drakon here, in your opinion? "
I don't know a lot of things of the character, as far as I know he is like Marvel's Bullseye (just in skills), I think that Fisk can do it against him because his strength, size and speed, also his fat and muscles help in protection against the normal melee atacks, but he would only win in a little place (Because he would reach Drako easily), Drako would win only in a big place, and he would win faster if he has weapons.
But I need the greatest feat in speed of Drakon (with the legs, I want to see how fast ie he able to move to another place).
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deadcool: Right now I can only go by what's on his page here, but I think his hand speed is his biggest strength in this battle. Both are highly skilled in martial arts and that's most likely what it will come to here.  With the OP so vague all we really know is it's in Fisk's office so I kinda have to lean in his favor in this one. 

I'm just waiting for a Drakon supporter so I can get more informed on his abilities.  *Waits for k4tzm4n to come back and school us  ;^}*
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Deadcool
" @Deadcool: Right now I can only go by what's on his page here, but I think his hand speed is his biggest strength in this battle. Both are highly skilled in martial arts and that's most likely what it will come to here.  With the OP so vague all we really know is it's in Fisk's office so I kinda have to lean in his favor in this one.  I'm just waiting for a Drakon supporter so I can get more informed on his abilities.  *Waits for k4tzm4n to come back and school us  ;^}* "
Yeah, maybe, but he also needs to be SO strong to be able to reah his fatal points, to be able to hurt him, the Kingpin is only dangerous to Drakon, if he is able to reach him, most of the victories of the Kingpin were in small places and the oponents are near to the Kingpin, the only way to defeat him is with fast attacks (Obviously faster than him).
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Deadcool:
Bad writing in terms of the character's set abilities and limitations. 
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By OmegaDynasty

No Caption Provided
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@OmegaDynasty:
Your point?
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@k4tzm4n said:
" @OmegaDynasty: Your point? "
Well I figure if Drakon tries to take this fight physically he might be in trouble if he under estimates Kingpin due to his size. 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@OmegaDynasty:
There's an entire debate about classic Kingpin's showings on the previous page.  Drakon's speed just puts him on a whole different level when it comes to street level threats.  Connor Hawke couldn't tag him once in hand-to-hand during their two battles, one of which he had help, too.  That combined with his strength and knowledge of nerve strikes should allow him to drop Fisk.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@k4tzm4n said:
" @OmegaDynasty: There's an entire debate about classic Kingpin's showings on the previous page.  Drakon's speed just puts him on a whole different level when it comes to street level threats.  Connor Hawke couldn't tag him once in hand-to-hand during their two battles, one of which he had help, too.  That combined with his strength and knowledge of nerve strikes should allow him to drop Fisk. "
You bring up a valid point. Although, I believe that Fisk will get in a few good strikes if Drakon underestimates him. Then he drops Fisk like you say. 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@OmegaDynasty:
Even if Drakon underestimates him, I can't see that letting Fisk get more than one tag.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Deadcool
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Deadcool: Bad writing in terms of the character's set abilities and limitations.  "
Well, as I said in the rest of the comment, no one cared about that, and those levels actually fits with the current.
I think that the Kingpin would win in his office because his size, speed, strength and , but I need to know how fast in Drakon to move from one place to another, and his strength feats, If he is almost as strong as Bane and faster than Daredevil, I think that Drakon could win.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Deadcool:
No, those levels don't fit with the current.  Kingpin has no powers, he's meant to be a physically impressive man...Not someone capable of overpowering Spider-Man, and as their latest encounter showed, he should by no means even be allowed to touch Parker. 

Question: Why would you say Kingpin wins when it's clear you have no knowledge of Drakon.  Should you ask about him BEFORE saying the opponent wins? Why jump to the conclusion?
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Deadcool
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Deadcool:  
1) No, those levels don't fit with the current.  Kingpin has no powers, he's meant to be a physically impressive man...Not someone capable of overpowering Spider-Man, and as their latest encounter showed, he should by no means even be allowed to touch Parker.  
2)Question: Why would you say Kingpin wins when it's clear you have no knowledge of Drakon.  Should you ask about him BEFORE saying the opponent wins? Why jump to the conclusion? "
  1. His levels FIT with the current, but the way he used those levels in that issue are dumb, happy? Also he is strong enough to destroy a human body, that feat has been always consistent in the character, if the Kingpin is able to reach you, he is able to destroy you, the Kingpin has also awesome feats in speed, and he has only won against people that is near to him, Daredevil and Spider-man  are able to move so fast (At least that in the common attribute in both) for that reason they are able to win against the Kingpin.
  2. Well, I know  the elements that need Drakon to win, and I know what makes the Kingpin so dangerous and I don't have a real anwer for that reason I am asking you.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Deadcool:
1) The Kingpin is fast for a man his size, but he's not on par with characters like Wolverine in terms of speed.  Simply put, Kingpin IS impressive, but the classic showings were exaggerated. 
2) If you don't know Drakon, why would you say Kingpin wins? That's my question.  As for Drakon, he has at least peak human strength (or so it appears) and is definitely faster than Daredevil.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Deadcool
@k4tzm4n said:

" @Deadcool: 
1) The Kingpin is fast for a man his size, but he's not on par with characters like Wolverine in terms of speed.  Simply put, Kingpin IS impressive, but the classic showings were exaggerated. 
2) If you don't know Drakon, why would you say Kingpin wins? That's my question.  As for Drakon, he has at least peak human strength (or so it appears) and is definitely faster than Daredevil. "

1. Of course not Wolverine is SO fast, but his pain tolerance to pain+speed+strength are a good combination that would help to get near to anyone.
  2. I haven't said that, I said the conditions for Kingpin's win, and What does Drakon needs to win?, I am asking you for feats, that is all I need to know who is going to win.
  3. How skilled is he?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

1) I'm talking about speed alone, not other factors.  Just speed, Wolverine IS faster than Kingpin.  As is Captain America. 
2) Yes, you did. You said Kingpin wins if the fight is in his office.  Despite not knowing Drakon.  And even if it IS in Fisk's office, Drakon wins. 
3) Very.  Like I said, he flawlessly toyed with Connor Hawke twice, flawlessly beat Green Arrow, and could move faster than some people could see.  He wins.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

I think Kingpin has enough durability to last a while, Drakon will eventually win though.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Deadcool
@k4tzm4n said:
" 1) I'm talking about speed alone, not other factors.  Just speed, Wolverine IS faster than Kingpin.  As is Captain America.
2) Yes, you did. You said Kingpin wins if the fight is in his office.  Despite not knowing Drakon.  And even if it IS in Fisk's office, Drakon wins.
3) Very.  Like I said, he flawlessly toyed with Connor Hawke twice, flawlessly beat Green Arrow, and could move faster than some people could see.  He wins. "
  1. Yeah I already said that wolverine is OBVIOUSLY faster than the Kingpin.
  2. In the REST of my comment I clearly said

I think that the Kingpin would win in his office because his size, speed and strength , BUT I need to know how fast in Drakon to move from one place to another, and his strength feats, If he is almost as strong as Bane and faster than Daredevil, I think that Drakon could win.

In that part I am obviously asking for more info and I said a couple of comments before

the Kingpin is only dangerous to Drakon, if he is able to reach him, most of the victories of the Kingpin were in small places and the oponents are near to the Kingpin, the only way to defeat him is with fast attacks (Obviously faster than him).

3. I see, then he wins, he seems to be at Batman's level.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lagoon_boy
Drakon stomps.
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deadcool: Did you see Kingpins battle with Batman?  May not be "cannon" but it was written by DC. 
I still think the only chance Drakon has is he keeps his distance and doesn't get in close.  Kingpin will get his hands on him and crush him.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Deadcool: 
1. I'm aware what you said, I'm capable of reading.   It doesn't matter if you LATER said "Drakon can win IF he's fast or strong enough," which was just you posing the question to find out if he is.  You still started off by saying if it's in Kingpin's office, he wins.  My point? Don't give the outcome of a match if you don't know both characters. 
2.  Batman is probably more skilled, but Drakon has a significant speed advantage.

@Donovan Montgomery:
Drakon would wipe the floor with Batman in hand-to-hand combat. 

Let's see how many blind fanboys get pissed with that one.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@k4tzm4n said:
"@Deadcool: 
1. I'm aware what you said, I'm capable of reading.   It doesn't matter if you LATER said "Drakon can win IF he's fast or strong enough," which was just you posing the question to find out if he is.  You still started off by saying if it's in Kingpin's office, he wins.  My point? Don't give the outcome of a match if you don't know both characters. 
2.  Batman is probably more skilled, but Drakon has a significant speed advantage.

@Donovan Montgomery: Drakon would wipe the floor with Batman in hand-to-hand combat.  Let's see how many blind fanboys get pissed with that one. "

I think the next verse is
I think the next verse is "K4tz is a liar"....
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#39  Edited By entropy_aegis
@k4tzm4n said:
"@Deadcool: 

@Donovan Montgomery: Drakon would wipe the floor with Batman in hand-to-hand combat.  Let's see how many blind fanboys get pissed with that one. "

Batman stomps the shit out of drakon.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@entropy_aegis said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
"@Deadcool: 

Batman stomps the shit out of drakon. "
I dunno, Drakon had some pretty impressive feats for the entire 7 comics he appeared in.  I don't think that Batman can beat Connor Hawke so easily in hand to hand combat. 
Maybe Batman can win with proper equipment, in hand to hand I see Drakon taking it.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@entropy_aegis said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@Deadcool: 

In hand-to-hand combat? NO WAI.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Deadcool
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Deadcool: 
  1. Because is a little place and I already said the resons and, Does that bothers you? I mean, you are being anoying for me, I was asking for more info, I NEVER stated  my post as a fact, a real answer. Yes I am mad.
  2. I see.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Deadcool
" @Deadcool: Did you see Kingpins battle with Batman?  May not be "cannon" but it was written by DC. I still think the only chance Drakon has is he keeps his distance and doesn't get in close.  Kingpin will get his hands on him and crush him. "
Yeah I think so, but if k4tzm4n is right, then I don't think that Fisk would be able to reach him.
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deadcool:
IDK, even with that said, I think this sounds like a tough battle on both sides.  Drakon will have to keep out of reach long enough get enough damage  soaked through the Kingpins tough hide. (Figurative speech pattern there.)

@k4tzm4n: " Drakon would wipe the floor with Batman in hand-to-hand combat.  Let's see how many blind fanboys get pissed with that one. "
LOL, looks like  you made this into a Drakon vs Batman thread.

No Caption Provided
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Deadcool: 
You don't get it, and I'm sorry you don't.  Perhaps I'm not elaborating enough. 
Exhibit A: You stated Kingpin wins if it's in his office. 
Exhibit B: You stated you need to learn about Drakon, proving you have no sound knowledge of him. 

Why does this make me facepalm? I'll tell you. 
1) You stated Kingpin wins if it's in his office, despite not knowing the opposing character.  That's like me having no knowledge of Galactus, then jumping into a Galactus VS Gambit thread and going: "Gambit wins if it's in New Orleans."  Despite knowing one character well, I wouldn't know squat about the other.  Therefore, even if I ask for information on Galactus, me saying "Gambit wins if it's in New Orleans" is just stupid.  
2) The moral of the story? Learn about both characters before saying someone wins under certain circumstances.  Because I'd dispute that even in his office, Kingpin loses. 

PS. 
There's a lot in life to get upset about.  Debating on the internet shouldn't be one of them.

@Donovan Montgomery:

LOL. 
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Deadcool
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Deadcool: 
You don't get it, and I'm sorry you don't.  Perhaps I'm not elaborating enough. 
Exhibit A: You stated Kingpin wins if it's in his office. 
Exhibit B: You stated you need to learn about Drakon, proving you have no sound knowledge of him. 

Why does this make me facepalm? I'll tell you. 
1) You stated Kingpin wins if it's in his office, despite not knowing the opposing character.  That's like me having no knowledge of Galactus, then jumping into a Galactus VS Gambit thread and going: "Gambit wins if it's in New Orleans."  Despite knowing one character well, I wouldn't know squat about the other.  Therefore, even if I ask for information on Galactus, me saying "Gambit wins if it's in New Orleans" is just stupid.  
2) The moral of the story? Learn about both characters before saying someone wins under certain circumstances.  Because I'd dispute that even in his office, Kingpin loses. 

PS. 
There's a lot in life to get upset about.  Debating on the internet shouldn't be one of them.
  1. Sorry, but I think I needed to explain Why an office is the Pefect place for Kingpin's win, being a little place Is easy to reach the oponent, that is What I mean, Daredevil lose his first fight against the Kingpin in a little place, wheere the Kingpin was able to reach him despite his speed, and I posted What does Drakon needs to win, all I needed is info from you.
    I never believed in my answer as a fact.
  2. I just wanted to say the conditions that I would acept for Drakon's win, that wasn't a real answer, and I will post Whatever I want to post, this is not a formal discussion, I just added some points, some posibilities NOT A REAL ANSWER, Why are we talking about this? I never said that the Kingpin wins because he is in his office, he wins because the lack of space and movements that you can execute in a little room, that the Kingpin's SIZE and PAIN TOLERANCE would help to reach Drakon if he wasnt that fast enough, but you said that he was faster than Batman, so Drakon has an awesome feat, so he wins.
  3. I am mad, because I don't know if you are actually reading my comments, because I am saying the same things once and once again, we shuld stop talking about this, is stupid and we already agree about the win, I rarely post in a battle When I don't know all the elements of the character, and If that is the case, I just posted to add some points, that I what I did in this thread.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Deadcool:
1. I understand you saying why a certain environment would help.  There's no issue there.  My issue is with what you said will be in point #2. 
2. I understand why you said Kingpin wins if he's in his office.  I'm not a two year old, I can understand why a certain environment would benefit a man of his physical abilities and combat style.  My issue is people on this site attempting to "debate" and declaring winners without even knowing the opposition.  

This is your post below.  See if you can spot the contradiction.

"I think that the Kingpin would win in his office because his size, speed, strength and" 
You say you think Kingpin wins because you're aware of his physical capabilities....The problem? You know NOTHING about who he's fighting, so saying he can even win in that scenario is meaningless considering the lack of knowledge on his opponent. 

Then you, in the same sentence, confess you don't know Drakon, and need to lean about him.  It's good that you're attempting to learn about him, though.
"But I need to know how fast in Drakon to move from one place to another, and his strength feats, If he is almost as strong as Bane and faster than Daredevil, I think that Drakon could win. "

Simply put, you're allowed to post whatever you wish (as long as it follows the rules), but to say someone wins without knowing the other character is just...Well, silly.  You can get mad and upset all you like, or you can realize I'm trying to help you become a better debater.  Learn about both parties before assuming posting one character can win, regardless of location.  I've said all I wanted to.  I understand your mindset, and I hope I've elaborated enough for you to understand my complaints regarding your style of debating.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#48  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
"@Deadcool: 

I dunno, Drakon had some pretty impressive feats for the entire 7 comics he appeared in.  I don't think that Batman can beat Connor Hawke so easily in hand to hand combat.  Maybe Batman can win with proper equipment, in hand to hand I see Drakon taking it. "

LOL,just joking.
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: and  @Deadcool: It's all in the wording and interpretation of it........
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Deadcool
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Deadcool:
1. I understand you saying why a certain environment would help.  There's no issue there.  My issue is with what you said will be in point #2. 
2. I understand why you said Kingpin wins if he's in his office.  I'm not a two year old, I can understand why a certain environment would benefit a man of his physical abilities and combat style.  My issue is people on this site attempting to "debate" and declaring winners without even knowing the opposition.  

This is your post below.  See if you can spot the contradiction.

"I think that the Kingpin would win in his office because his size, speed, strength and" 
You say you think Kingpin wins because you're aware of his physical capabilities....The problem? You know NOTHING about who he's fighting, so saying he can even win in that scenario is meaningless considering the lack of knowledge on his opponent. 

Then you, in the same sentence, confess you don't know Drakon, and need to lean about him.  It's good that you're attempting to learn about him, though.
"But I need to know how fast in Drakon to move from one place to another, and his strength feats, If he is almost as strong as Bane and faster than Daredevil, I think that Drakon could win. "

Simply put, you're allowed to post whatever you wish (as long as it follows the rules), but to say someone wins without knowing the other character is just...Well, silly.  You can get mad and upset all you like, or you can realize I'm trying to help you become a better debater.  Learn about both parties before assuming posting one character can win, regardless of location.  I've said all I wanted to.  I understand your mindset, and I hope I've elaborated enough for you to understand my complaints regarding your style of debating.

"
I not silly because It wasn't a real/definitive answer, and as I said, I just posted conditions, I don't even care about this fight, I wasn't devating, I was commenting, just talking, just saying, I expected more info in the characters because I am interested, I wanted to know, not because I expected a real devate.