#1 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

#2 Posted by The Man of Tomorrowhour (116 posts) - - Show Bio

lol the Batman would infiltrate it like he does all the time. Once Kingpin spins around on his rotating chair, Batman would be in the shadowy corner saying ((gruff voice)) "I know what you did last summer."

Kingpin is going down.

#3 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio

would it be that easy?

#4 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

remove bats utility belt and i give it to lard butt any other way bat wins

#5 Posted by The Man of Tomorrowhour (116 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, just gas the big guy and it's over.

#6 Edited by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio

ok alittle change batmans gets stripped of his belt and they begin to fight who wins?

#7 Posted by The Man of Tomorrowhour (116 posts) - - Show Bio
The Rookie said:
"
caption

Kingpin vs Batman

caption
random encounter at the Kingpins mansion who wins it?"
It's says "random encounter" but you are making Batman go to the Kingpins mansion... Sounds like preptime to me. And it wouldn't even matter anyway, Bruce has the skills and thinking power to pull it off just about as easy or easier than Spiderman can or Dare Devil or even Punisher.
#8 Posted by The Man of Tomorrowhour (116 posts) - - Show Bio
The Rookie said:
"

ok alittle change back mans gets stripped of his belt and they begin to fight who wins?

"
Kingpin is strong, but he is slow as hell. It would be like Batman vs the Blob and do you really think Kingpin could get a hold of the Batman?

And Kingpin has above average strength, but that doesn't say the same thing for his endurance or stamina. He will tire out and through that his durability will give in.
#9 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio

hasnt KP gotten ahold of Spiderman before?

#10 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman should win this, but he needs to watch himself.  Kingpin has enormous bulk and strength and he knows how to use it.  He's also much faster than his size suggests, and highly intelligent.  Underestimating him is a bad idea, even for someone as skilled as Batman.

#11 Posted by Jersey Devil (111 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins.If you seen what Daredevil did to Fisk you would know that Batman with his standard equipment is overboard against him.

#12 Posted by *Jade* (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingpin is a good fighter, I saw him beating Spider-Man up once

but I think Batman can take him

#13 Posted by Jersey Devil (111 posts) - - Show Bio
*Jade* said:
"Kingpin is a good fighter, I saw him beating Spider-Man up once

but I think Batman can take him"
Did you see what Spidey did to him in Civil War?
#14 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
Jersey Devil said:
"Batman wins.If you seen what Daredevil did to Fisk you would know that Batman with his standard equipment is overboard against him."
Meh.  That fight was far from one-sided; Kingpin nearly strangled DD.  Plus, Fisk was fighting angry and wasn't using his head, while Murdock was at the top of his game psychologically.

Not saying Batman won't win this battle, just that Fisk shouldn't be taken lightly.
#15 Posted by *Jade* (17 posts) - - Show Bio
Jersey Devil said:
"*Jade* said:

Did you see what Spidey did to him in Civil War?"
nope what he do?
#16 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
*Jade* said:
"Jersey Devil said:
"*Jade* said:

Did you see what Spidey did to him in Civil War?"
nope what he do?"

#17 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

The Batman!

#18 Posted by *Jade* (17 posts) - - Show Bio

wow awesome scans thanks :)

#19 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Tomorrowhour said:
"The Rookie said:
"

ok alittle change back mans gets stripped of his belt and they begin to fight who wins?

"
Kingpin is strong, but he is slow as hell. It would be like Batman vs the Blob and do you really think Kingpin could get a hold of the Batman?

And Kingpin has above average strength, but that doesn't say the same thing for his endurance or stamina. He will tire out and through that his durability will give in.
"
Kingpin is not slow. Plus if they don't know anything about each other than Batman would mistake the muscles for fat, and get annihilated. Does KP have his Blaster Cane or Trick Tie Pin?
#20 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spidey fight is actually one of Kingpin's best showings, IMO.  For a normal human to take that level of punishment from someone as strong as Spider-Man and still be able to fight back is extremely impressive.

#21 Posted by Darth Balls (691 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman fights monster and thugs all the time not to say that kingpin isn't tough but Batman's fought harder.

#22 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
Alexander Anderson said:
"The Spidey fight is actually one of Kingpin's best showings, IMO.  For a normal human to take that level of punishment from someone as strong as Spider-Man and still be able to fight back is extremely impressive."
Exactly my point
#23 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#24 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Batman
"
Why?
#25 Posted by Jersey Devil (111 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Batman
"
Why?"
Kingpin is too slow,not as good of a fighter,not agile enough,and not smart enough.
#26 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Batman
"
Why?"
Batman although not having powers has taken guys that were almost inmunerable, Kingpin's resistance although good doesn't go that high

We can all agree that Batman is a better fighter than Kingpin

I'm not even counting the utility belt
#27 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingpin is fast enough to catch Spidey despite his superior speed and his spider sense.

#28 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
note: The Globe is a villain that physically is quite similar to Kingpin, Batman took him down in 4 moves (one of them was breaking out of the grab he was in)
#29 Posted by Jersey Devil (111 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"Kingpin is fast enough to catch Spidey despite his superior speed and his spider sense."
He never caught Spidey...that was for storyline.
#30 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
Jersey Devil said:
"Meteorite said:
"Kingpin is fast enough to catch Spidey despite his superior speed and his spider sense."
He never caught Spidey...that was for storyline."
Well maybe he's not super fast but Batman might underestimate him and get clobbered.
#31 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Christian Bale would beat the sh#t out of Butterbean in a 3 Piece Suit...
#32 Posted by Jersey Devil (111 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"Jersey Devil said:
"Meteorite said:
He never caught Spidey...that was for storyline."
Well maybe he's not super fast but Batman might underestimate him and get clobbered."
If Daredevil beat Kingpin barefist..no weapons and almost killed him what do you think Batman will do?
#33 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"The Man of Tomorrowhour said:
"The Rookie said:
"

"

"
Kingpin is not slow. Plus if they don't know anything about each other than Batman would mistake the muscles for fat, and get annihilated. Does KP have his Blaster Cane or Trick Tie Pin?"
so the world's greatest detective won't figure out the difference between fat and muscle?
#34 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"note: The Globe is a villain that physically is quite similar to Kingpin, Batman took him down in 4 moves (one of them was breaking out of the grab he was in)"
Physically similar, yes.  Similar in terms of intelligence and skill, not so much.  Kingpin might not be at Batman's level, but he is still a master fighter.  That, combined with his great durability, high level of intelligence and skull-crushing strength make him an opponent that even Bruce has to respect.
#35 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
Alexander Anderson said:
"Nighthunter said:
"note: The Globe is a villain that physically is quite similar to Kingpin, Batman took him down in 4 moves (one of them was breaking out of the grab he was in)"
Physically similar, yes.  Similar in terms of intelligence and skill, not so much.  Kingpin might not be at Batman's level, but he is still a master fighter.  That, combined with his great durability, high level of intelligence and skull-crushing strength make him an opponent that even Bruce has to respect."
Exactly. Ultimate Kingpin (yes I know it's Ultimate but it's still Kingpin) crushed the Big Man's skull with his bare hands.... Bruce gets hit by one punches and starts to lose.
#36 Posted by somefanboy (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Id say bathman would take down Kickpen.

#37 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

In this scenario, Bruce.

#38 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, with Kingpin being majorly downplayed.

#39 Edited by wanonalake (292 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by dondave (36582 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#41 Posted by CHUCKY47 (254 posts) - - Show Bio

BATMAN

#42 Posted by matanui123 (320 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. He is better in every way except for strength. They are about even in that aspect.

#43 Edited by Ironshinobi88 (1172 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Kingpin gives Batman one hell of a fight, but ultimately Batman wins/

#44 Edited by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman should win here.

If it were strictly hand to hand, that would be interesting. But I still think Bruce would win that fight (eventually)

#45 Posted by Chibi_cute (4524 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins via pressure point attack to the neck.

#46 Edited by patrat18 (9582 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 9/10.

#47 Posted by God-Magma (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman would beat the living daylights out of Kingpin.

-GM

#48 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (1355 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. He'll just bring a spear an gut Kingpin until he falls unconscious

#49 Posted by Don_Quixote (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_rookie:Which version of Kingpin?

Depends on Kingpin's version.

Classic Kingpin :Batman wins 6.5-7/10.

Current Kingpin: Batman stomps.