Kingpin and Punisher vs Bane and Croc

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dre_Savage

I'm trying to make this as even as possible, since my buddy Croc is viewed as mall security in terms of fighting ability for some reason.

First round, No one is armed.

Second round, KP has brass knuckles, Croc a chain, Bane a large blade and Punisher a bat.

Third round, KP has a shotgun, Punisher a submachine gun, Croc his chain and Bane is on Venom AND has an assault rifle.

All 3 rounds take place in an elaborate sewer system. The combatants start off out of sight. No BFR.

*Game Zone: Fan's Choice on Facebook*

Happy fighting.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With jobber aurora off, Bane and Croc should win all rounds.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Croc trips on a rock and accidentally KOs Bane.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By icecold14

@keenko: Lol this made me crack up xD

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@keenko said:

lol

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Night4345
@keenko said:

Must of been a big rock.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko said:

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Classic Kingpin would solo in my opinion, however current Kingpin isn't as high. I think Bane takes Kingpin or Punisher in any round, Croc loses to both because I don't think he has any non-jobber feats unfortunately. So it's just a matter if Bane can finish his opponent before Croc gets finished.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@venomoustaco said:

Either this.

@keenko said:

Or this.

Jmarshmallow

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Croc is Bane's weak link. They go down.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dre_Savage

Let's say it's Croc from the Arkham games.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since this is supposed ta be as even as possible, I'm guessin' we're usin' classic Bane.

Round 1:

Bane comes from behind an' grabs Kingpin an' throws him into a wall, then Kingpin gets up an' he looks at Bane an' says "ah, if it isn't Bane, the one who prides himself over breaking Batman's back, humiliating him....I wonder if you would've achieved the same results without your weapon you call "Venom"" Bane rushes t'wards Kingpin an' says "ha! With or without Venom I am still Bane, hombre gordo! And what are you? A fat man in a suit? Showing your face here shall be your last, greatest mistake, fat ma-ARGH!" an' Kingpin does a side-kick to Bane's face when he's close enough, an' knocks him to the ground an' hurts him. Kingpin says "hrmph! As ever, my enemies are foolish enough to underestimate me. I can assure you, that my body mass is built with anything BUT useless fat!" an' then Bane gets up an' tries ta punch Kingpin, but Kingpin catches his punch an' then body slams Bane, an' then says "and I can also assure you, you witless gnat, that my speed and skill is almost every bit as formidable as the sheer, brute strength I possess!" an' Bane says "this may yet turn out to be a challenge after all..." an' gets up an' punches Kingpin in the face, but then Kingpin punches Bane in the face, then Kingpin punches Bane in the gut, but then Bane headbutts Kingpin, knee-kicks him in the gut, which causes Kingpin ta bend over, an' then Bane double hammerfists Kingpin in the back which smashes him to the ground, but then Kingpin double uppercuts Bane, which knocks him backwards. Then Kingpin tries ta double hammerfist Bane, but Killer Croc shows up an' says "ferget him, Fisk! Come'n take me on if ya dare!" an' tackles Kingpin, an' charges with him into a wall, but then Kingpin double hammerfists Croc, an' then roundhouse kicks him in the face an' says "foolish reptile! Even a mindless hulk of a creature like you should know better than to interfere with one of my victories!" but then Croc gets mad an' grabs Kingpin's face an' throws him into a wall an' says "don't talk ta me like that, ya overgrown featherweight!!" an' then charges t'wards Kingpin', but then Kingpin punches Croc in the face, an' then knee-kicks him in the gut, but then Croc backhands Kingpin into the wall again. An' then Croc pulls his fist back ta punch Kingpin, but then Punisher comes outta nowhere an' kicks Croc in the face, it didn't hurt Croc at all but it got his attention an' Croc says "ya lil' idiot! I'm gonna pound you into a greasy, bloody stain!" an' then tries ta double hammerfist Punisher, but he dodges, then tries ta backhand him, but he dodges, then kicks Croc at the knee an' says "wuzzat supposed ta tickle or somethin'? Cuz lemme tell ya somethin', pal..." an' then he stomps Punisher in his gut, an' pretty much smashes his ribs, makes 'im run outta breath an' Croc finishes the sentence by sayin' "....IT DIDN'T WORK!!!". Punisher is KO'd. Then Kingpin says "you FOOL, Punisher! The Kingpin will never accept defeat from these IMBECILS!" an' then Bane an' Croc both rushes t'wards him at the same time, an' Croc punches Kingpin in the gut, Bane grabs Kingpin's face an' smashes his backhead into a wall (like a face.plant but plants the backhead instead), then Croc punches his skull into the wall, then Bane headbutts Kingpin, then Bane knee-kicks Kingpin in the gut, an' then Kingpin falls down. Then Bane punches Kingpin several times in the back ta soften it up, then he lifts him above his head an' does a backbreaker on Kingpin, an' breaks his back an' Kingpin is defeated.

Bane an' Croc wins that one.

Round 2:

Punisher comes from behind, an' kicks Bane in the back, but Bane just says "aahh, there you are..." an' Punisher tries ta hit Bane with the bat, but Bane just slices the bat in half with his blade. Then Bane says "that was the fate of your so-called WEAPON....and such will be the equivalent fate for YOU!" an' then tries ta slice Punisher but Punisher dodges, then again but Punisher dodges, but then he tries one more time an' slices his head off. Then Kingpin punches Croc in the face, which hurts Croc, but then Croc punches Kingpin to the ground, an' then uses his chain an' strangles Kingpin, an' after a bit Kingpin is defeated.

Bane an' Croc wins that one too.

Round 3:

Bane pumps up on Venom till he can lift 2 tons, an' says "yes....YES! Prepare yourselves, louts, prepare yourself for the devastation at hand!". Kingpin then points his shotgun at Bane, but Bane uses his assault rifle an' shoots it away from Kingpin's hands. Then Bane rushes t'wards Kingpin, an' punches Kingpin into a wall. Then Bane quickly rushes t'wards 'im, grabs him, picks him up an' does a backbreaker on 'im an' breaks his back. Kingpin's beaten. Then it's only Punisher left, an' Bane rushes t'wards 'im, an' Punisher just keeps on shootin', but Bane reaches 'im an' grabs him, an' then does a backbreaker on Punisher an' he's beaten.

Bane an' Croc wins all rounds IMO.

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving Bane an assault rifle AND venom is a little overkill. I think the only real chance team 1 has is in round 2, and I think they'd only win about 5.5/10 for that. The knuckles don't really matter and I don't think Pinisher or Kingpin would be hit by Bane's knife or Croc's chain. This round is pretty much "Punisher gets a bat", which would be the only way he could really do any damage to the opposing team. Kingpin could take Croc while Punisher avoids and distracts Bane long enough to get assistance. But if it comes down Kingpin vs Bane and Punisher vs Croc in the beginning I think it would take a very long time for Kingpin to overthrow Bane, and Punisher would have a tough time taking out Croc. These are very close match ups, that's why I only gave a very slight edge to team 1. But in the other rounds team 2 dominates, round 3 Bane solos