Kingdom Come Superman VS Zoom

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Namraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Both are prepared for this fight. There are no rules. Fight will end by either Death or KO. Battle takes place in Metropolis (I do feel bad for that city). Are ya ready? Now lets get it on!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom could never hurt any version of superman enough to score a knock out NEVER.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Zoom can take this. He's basically a more powerful version of Wally West and Wally is scarily powerful.

Namraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: But I've heard regular Superman is weak compared to KC Superman. If that's not power...

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Zoom could never hurt any version of superman enough to score a knock out NEVER.

You mean that guy who gives a whole team trouble?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lvenger

@namraw said:

@lvenger: But I've heard regular Superman is weak compared to KC Superman. If that's not power...

Regular Superman is outclassed by Kingdom Come Superman but physical power has no bearing on Zoom being able to do this to Superman

No Caption Provided

Here Zoom effortlessly blitzes Superman along with Batman and Wonder Woman. And here's an inkling of what his striking power is like

No Caption Provided

A light speed punch from Zoom hurts more than a punch from Superman. And Zoom has easily beaten Wally who can have entire fights in less than a second throwing thousands of punches in that time. KC Superman has no chance of winning. And if he does miraculously hit Zoom with a punch, Zoom has tanked stronger blows

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger That's the wrong Zoom tanking the IMP, and it KO'd him anyway. But Zolomon, the one here, has had plenty of lightspeed+ fights with Wally and tanked them just fine, including blows that were shattering the windows of city blocks just by the impact.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom(if he takes the fight seriously).

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire said:

@lvenger That's the wrong Zoom tanking the IMP, and it KO'd him anyway. But Zolomon, the one here, has had plenty of lightspeed+ fights with Wally and tanked them just fine, including blows that were shattering the windows of city blocks just by the impact.

that last bit makes it sound like wally threw a punch, it missed, and he actually broke a window when he hit it

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire: Apologies about that. I wish Zolomon and Professor Zoom didn't wear the same costume so they weren't mixed up like this. But I know the scan you speak of and that's more than a good enough durability feat for Zolomon.

Hunter_Zolomon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hunter_Zolomon

No Caption Provided

This is an amazonian equal to Wonder Women in power.

Look how easy it was for Zoom.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Esquire

@lvenger: Yeah, it's annoying. Same with Barry and Wally feats. The trick with the Zooms is that Zolomon has black eye patches. That's how I tell them apart.

@thedarklordpandamonium Nah, Wally and Zoom were punching each other so hard that the shockwaves were destroying the city around them.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By hardcorefakes

OP says that they are both prepared. So Supes starts in the air where Zoom can't hit him.

Zoom fans may not like it, but that's just reality.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP says that they are both prepared. So Supes starts in the air where Zoom can't hit him.

sure that some how changes everything

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78 said:

No Caption Provided

This is an amazonian equal to Wonder Women in power.

Look how easy it was for Zoom.

That's an ordinary Amazonian' while I agree Zoom wins, there is nothing to suggest that she has equal stats to Wonder Woman

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People claim that Zoom hits harder than Superman.

We get this very reaching statement from one line Wonder Woman muttered. That's it.

She said "I've been hit by Superman.This hurts more." Why do Zoom fans suddenly equate this to Zoom hitting harder than Superman? She never gives any indication how hard Superman has hit her.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yeah, Zoom definitely hits this hard.

Get real.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Yes he can.

No Caption Provided

And he is powerful enough to tank anything Superman can offer (as if he can even land a single hit on him).

Tanks Flash's punch that is going over one hundred thousand miles per second.

Flight won't save Superman.

No Caption Provided

People claim that Zoom hits harder than Superman.

We get this very reaching statement from one line Wonder Woman muttered. That's it.

No. We get this from lots of credible feats that shows how strong he is. He may not hit harder than Superman (which I strongly believe so), but he hits hard enough to KO Superman himself, as depicted many times. You can't deny that Zoom is strong enough to hurt Superman when he has taken down the entire Justice League.

Add that fact to the other fact that Zoom can throw millions of punches in seconds, and it's pretty clear Zoom is at an advantage here. Don't believe me?

No Caption Provided

She said "I've been hit by Superman.This hurts more." Why do Zoom fans suddenly equate this to Zoom hitting harder than Superman? She never gives any indication how hard Superman has hit her.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yeah, Zoom definitely hits this hard.

Get real.

Because that is what they get from the data the writer has implanted in the comic book. The author put that for a reason, to indicate how powerful Zoom is. What, do you need a confirmation from the author himself simply stating exactly that Zoom hits as hard as/harder than Clark? Well that isn't happening because that rarely does. That's why feats are up to interpretation. Most people interpret the feat correctly, while others don't. That feat was interpreted pretty clearly in my opinion. The writer put that to indicate how strong Zoom is.

Nonetheless, it matters not how strong Superman is when HE CAN'T EVEN HIT ZOOM. Flash couldn't, what hope does Superman have?

Zoom effortlessly blocking and dodging Wally's volley of punches.

No Caption Provided

Oh, and did I forget to mention that Hunter Zolomon has punched Wonder Woman from America to Paris, the Great Wall of China, and finally the Amazon jungle?

Zoom, meanwhile, has other means of hurting Superman. Yes, that includes in the air.

Hunter's Sonic Boom (oh snap)!

The Zoom Blast (plausibly created by incredibly fast, guided vibrations).

What does Superman have?

• Super-strength that is useless since he is too slow.
  • Super-speed that is useless since he is too slow.
  • Heat vision that is useless since he is too slow.
  • Freeze breath that is useless since he is too slow.
  • Durability that is useless because he is too slow (and will succumb to Zoom's millions of punches, sonic booms, and Zoom blasts).
  • Flight that is useless since he is too slow, and Zoom can reach him anyways.

You really think a mere statue to Zoom will be a threat to him?

No Caption Provided

Yeah I don't think Superman has a chance here.

Superman fans may not like it, but that's just reality.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Sentry.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points