Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

While Thanos is no pushover, but KC Supes is gonna win here. He is vastly superior to PF Superman, is immune to magic and can move at the speed compatable to Wally West.

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can KC take a Thanos punch

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KC superman.

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My knowledge on KC is not much above Zilch. Can anyone help me out, and actually add to the discussion? Instead of just stating a name like the battle forum rules explicitly say not to do hah.

I'll rephrase it. Does KC have any feats of successfully taking a punch from someone of Thano's level without getting KO'd or extremely hurt. Or, if there are no examples of him taking a hit from someone on that tier, Ar there consistent examples of him no selling punches from people who aren't Thanos level, but still very strong (like normal Supes level)? Does anyone know how he dealt with individual punches from Gog? Could he only take 2-3 before he was out for the count? Or, even if overall he was no match for Gog, did he at least show the ability to take several hits from him before dying? Also, did he have any confrontations with Darkseid? How did they turn out?

Answers to these questions might actually help us come to an legitimate, reasoned conclusion, instead of unsupported crud like "Thanos is in another Tier, and we know tier lists are the official method by DC and Marvel for determining who wins fights" or KC is uber fast, Thanos will get IMP'd 5 million times in a femtosecond he has no chance lolol."

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My knowledge on KC is not much above Zilch. Can anyone help me out, and actually add to the discussion? Instead of just stating a name like the battle forum rules explicitly say not to do hah.

I'll rephrase it. Does KC have any feats of successfully taking a punch from someone of Thano's level without getting KO'd or extremely hurt. Or, if there are no examples of him taking a hit from someone on that tier, Ar there consistent examples of him no selling punches from people who aren't Thanos level, but still very strong (like normal Supes level)? Does anyone know how he dealt with individual punches from Gog? Could he only take 2-3 before he was out for the count? Or, even if overall he was no match for Gog, did he at least show the ability to take several hits from him before dying? Also, did he have any confrontations with Darkseid? How did they turn out?

Answers to these questions might actually help us come to an legitimate, reasoned conclusion, instead of unsupported crud like "Thanos is in another Tier, and we know tier lists are the official method by DC and Marvel for determining who wins fights" or KC is uber fast, Thanos will get IMP'd 5 million times in a femtosecond he has no chance lolol."

I cant even imagine Thanos being able to Tag KC Superman. Let alone hit him He is as fast as Wally West, I mean Jay Garrick couldnt even see him move, let alone track him. Also he is very durable He took a blast from angry Magog without even flinching. He is overpowered the ENTIRE JSA - Meaning Obsidian, Alan scott (both at Surfer level), Supergirl, Jay Garrick and Starman. He is stronger than Pre52 Superman by a large margin. To explain like this.

This is what happens when Hercules Casually elbows Supes.
This is what happens when Hercules Casually elbows Supes.
And this is him trying to punch out KC Supes.
And this is him trying to punch out KC Supes.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins.

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep, no selling a punch from the guy who basically 1 shotted regular Supes puts him in pretty elite company. I don't see Thanos being able to overwhelm him AT ALL. Not to mention KC Supes is much faster, I don't see why Thanos would take this one.

Better step up your game Thanos supportes.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@emeraldeazy: Yeah cool, he one shotted normal supes. Thanos has one shot Silver Surfer and pimp slapped WWH.

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By EmeraldEazy

@citizensentry:

It's not just that he 1 shotted Supes, its the fact that KC Superman then proceed to no-sell Hercules right after. There's no reason to think Thanos would be able to take out KC quickly with his punches.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos easily . Drops him with TP

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't MM around? Why didn't he just TP him?

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont remember really impressive offensive TP from thanos. Do help us out here

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emeraldeazy:

This is why Thanos lolstomps:

Thanos has one-shot the Super-Skrull:

No Caption Provided

He's fought two Battleworld Thor's at the same time and come out undamaged:

No Caption Provided

He's Pimp slapped World War Hulk through a village (I'd like to point out that Hulk didn't have any visible injuries from this).

No Caption Provided

Thanos also has some OPAF durability, here he completely tanks an energy blast from Odin (a high end Skyfather).

No Caption Provided

And of course he has taken a beating from Odin and he survived to tell the tale:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So in short "Thanos lolstomps"

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emeraldeazy: Because MM never fought KC Supes ?

Have you even read the story or are you going from what's stated in respect threads ?

Even then I have a hard time recalling any TP resistance feats for Clark

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@chimeroid: Why should he need " impressive " feats to drop someone with no TP resistance feats ?

That aside being part of a team up with Moondragon that even briefly troubled Galactus as opposed to Xavier with 8 billion minds doing jack and shit to big G , should be right up there in terms of " offensive feats "

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe
deactivated-5cb5c24a12dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does Thanos even tag KC Supes?

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras: why would he need to tag him to TP him?

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By CitizenSentry

@nickras said:

How does Thanos even tag KC Supes?

I think a better question is, how does KC Supes win?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@thegrayghost: Distance might affect his psionic ability though. I know he's been able to hide Gamora , and in a later occasion Marvel Boy from few planets far away and lightyears away respectively. That being said i do not recall him being able to say, get someone unconcious, from far away. Might that raise issues in regards to Superman's speed ?

Friend, dont get me wrong i am not trying to suggest you are wrong. I am merely inquiring a concern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras: why would he need to tag him to TP him?

Flash can speed up his thoughts to make himself immune to TP. KC Flash was permanently sped up and Superman was the only one who could communicate with him by speeding himself up to the same level.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: That by itself raises the question of how superman plans to hurt him if his plan is " keep away "

At some point he is going to have to approach Thanos to y'know fight. At which point he gets TPd

There are also issues of BFR here . How far can one contestant take the battle before he gets DQd via BFR?

Ultimately Supes will be reduced to firing HV from a distance which has no feats to suggest it can affect Thanos in the slightest

At some point the sun above will turn red and he will die . Thanos will not . He will simply take longer to win this way

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras: Yet various Flashes have been TPd anyway, even by people lower down the TP rung like Grodd

Besides Flash's feats are not Supermans feats . When did KC Supes communicate with a speeded up KC FLash ( who himself has no TP resistance feats ) btw ?

This frankly is stretching an analogy to breaking point , transferring other people's feats ( Wally and Barry come to mind ) to unrelated characters and then trying to argue upon that based on things the characters in question have not actually done on their own

Besides that , Thanos can merely point in his general direction and BFR him , transmute the ground around him , or better yet release an area affecting energy blast like he did at the end of infinity that forms a cocoon around himself

This without even going to the fact that KC Supes has no feats to suggest he can actually hurt someone who keeps on trucking after blasts that one shot people who surf supernovas and fight inside black holes

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Interestingly at the end of Thy Kingdom come , more than 10,000 years into the future , Superman was still alive but he was an old shell of a man with a walking stick who no longer seemed to possess super powers

So there is at least some precedence with regards to " Thanos simply outlasts the dude " as a viable winning tactic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras: Yet various Flashes have been TPd anyway, even by people lower down the TP rung like Grodd

Besides Flash's feats are not Supermans feats . When did KC Supes communicate with a speeded up KC FLash ( who himself has no TP resistance feats ) btw ?

This frankly is stretching an analogy to breaking point , transferring other people's feats ( Wally and Barry come to mind ) to unrelated characters and then trying to argue upon that based on things the characters in question have not actually done on their own

Besides that , Thanos can merely point in his general direction and BFR him , transmute the ground around him , or better yet release an area affecting energy blast like he did at the end of infinity that forms a cocoon around himself

This without even going to the fact that KC Supes has no feats to suggest he can actually hurt someone who keeps on trucking after blasts that one shot people who surf supernovas and fight inside black holes

Flash is a character ridden with CIS, so it's not uncommon for him to forget to use some of his abilities.

I unfortunately can't find any scans about Wally's inability to communicate in Kingdom Come. If you haven't read Kingdom Come, here is some basic info about the story's Wally: In Kingdom Come, Wally has become the personification of speed force. He doesn't "speed up" like the main universe's Wally-he's constantly going at top speed and his only way to stay in one place is to vibrate in place like this:

No Caption Provided

That's also the reason why he can no longer talk to people, because they just aren't thinking fast enough to understand his speech. Superman is the only one who is fast enough to communicate with him.

So to sum it up-standart Flash sometimes doesn't speed up his brain and ends up getting TPd, but KC Flash is constantly sped up (and much faster than max speed standart Flash). KC Superman was able to speed up his own mind to keep up with a max speed Wally that is faster than the main universe one, so he should be able to replicate the TP immunity.

I don't know that much about Thanos, but I do agree that Supes will still get dropped with an AoE attack in the end.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickras: Yet there are instances of various Flashes being mind controlled WHILE using their speed from Wally to Barry to Jay

Or to put it another way , Flashes are not telepaths. They also actually DO have feats of getting TPd. Sure they have an explanation for all that with " speeds up thoughts " but so does the Hulk ( rage) , Thor ( asgardian ) , Supes ( Kryptonian) heck even Batman ( umm....willpower something)

Using *every* showing of these characters against telepaths , you end up with stuff like superman being a stronger telepath than Martian Manhunter by people he has resisted , and Batman being a stronger telepath than MMH, Aquaman and er .... spectre .

Which is to say , unless it's an actual telepath , I'm leery of people just resisting TP based on " explanation of the day" , especially when they are otherwise contradicted

Anyway This is ultimately meaningless in that KC Flash does not have pre 52 Wallys feats

Further , just saying he is "speeded up " doesn't make him faster than Wally, by feats , especially given in KC he was only patrolling a single city and was unable to help out when the bomb struck etc . Hey I liked KC , the art was great and he does look faster from the art , but that's not a feat . That's *speculation * especially given how different KC Universe history is , from main DCU history

I asked for scans of KC Supes talking with a speeded up KC Flash , not scans about Wally's inability to communicate in KC

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This thread wont get lock due to fact there are many possibles. Both characters can pull off a victory.

Now is Thanos is death avatar its different story :)

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: it wont get locked because the mods are biased towwards anything other than comics.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: it wont get locked because the mods are biased towwards anything other than comics.

Well aren't we all :)

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

does super skrull have that much more durability than supes? What feats does SS have that put him so far above what normal superman has tanked?

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Basically we have Thanos one shotting someone the same tier that Hercules 1-shot, and KC no-showing Hercules shot. Seems to me KC Superman could deal with Thano's hits just fine.

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Overmonitor

@emeraldeazy: You're usually good at not trolling Marvel.

Anyways, I know you've seen scans of Thanos' fights with Drax destroying planets and Thanos blasting Galactus across a moon's surface. Please don't act like anyone has to prove his striking feats.

His durability is insane too. I've never seen him even physically challenged except by classic Drax, Kosmos the Maker, Tyrant, WM Thor w/ Power Gem, and Odin. And none actually took him down but Drax. Thats a good list.

Anyways, KC Supes still "lost" to Gog and was losing to Billy Batson and was not much compared to KC Shazam physically, I don't put him at the top of the spectrum like I do Thanos.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KC Superman would put up a great fight, but I think Thanos wins in the end.

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna go KC supes here. Speed kills.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KC Superman would put up a great fight, but I think Thanos wins in the end.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins.

TheHierarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman got this.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

Gilneas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos destroys him.

GucciBrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins easily at least if this is restricted to a physical fight where thanos cant use his shields. superman cant surpass the shields

Avatar image for galan_destroyer
Galan_Destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers