Avatar image for deranged_midget_
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Deranged Midget

Really? I thought Superman was a lot stronger due to all the sun he absorbed over the years.

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Deranged Midget said:
" Really? I thought Superman was a lot stronger due to all the sun he absorbed over the years. "
Irrelevant, General Zod spent years in the Phantom Zone and was still at least equal to Superman in physical power
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By capall

surfer doesn't have to engage in a physical combat to win here, he can use variety of cosmic energy, radiation, energy absorption to win here, surfer also has intangibility to avoid any physical attacks if he choses

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Being stronger does not mean much, because the Surfer isn't one to punch it out. If he was to attemtp and engage KC Superman physically, while forgetting certain abilities he has, he would obviously lose. But he is far smarter than that.
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Deranged Midget
@Neon_Nemesis: Doesn't Superman still hold back?
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Deranged Midget said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: Doesn't Superman still hold back? "
Not against characters like Zod, Darkseid, Captain Marvel or someone among those levels
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Deranged Midget
@Neon_Nemesis: Thanks for clearing that up 
batfan1939

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By batfan1939
@Deranged Midget :
What's so speacial about the KC Supes? Other than he has less fighting ability than the mainstream one? Surfer.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By lagoon_boy
Surfer Should win....i don't think Surfer might get any information about superman with the use of Cosmic Awareness...but as Morpheus_ said Surfer is a very intelligent, and would not fight a certain Character in his disadvantage.
hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By hdorman1

ss 

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@lagoon_boy said:
" Surfer Should win....i don't think Surfer might get any information about superman with the use of Cosmic Awareness...but as Morpheus_ said Surfer is a very intelligent, and would not fight a certain Character in his disadvantage. "
He would. Not that it would be required, but he could do that.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Morpheus_:  Really? i thought the Cosmic Awareness was only limited to the cosmic beings?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@lagoon_boy said:
" @Morpheus_:  Really? i thought the Cosmic Awareness was only limited to the cosmic beings? "
It has no such limitation that I know of.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Morpheus_:  Since the Power Cosmic is foreign to the DC Universe and the DC Universe is Foreign to the Power Cosmic i doubt Silver Surfer can Detect Superman's Stats/Weaknesses.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By xan84

You would need SMP to take down SS. KC Sups goes down hard ..

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@lagoon_boy said:
" @Morpheus_:  Since the Power Cosmic is foreign to the DC Universe and the DC Universe is Foreign to the Power Cosmic i doubt Silver Surfer can Detect superman's Stats/Weaknesses. "
Being foreign to the universe has nothing to do with it. The Surfer is capable of decoding radiation frequencies capable of weakening opponents. Case in point, the specific type of radiation that weakens Superman (red sun) is not even foreign to the Marvel Universe - that would be impossible. It's all about the Surfer's understanding of energy, not the energy being alien to him. And he has manipulated energy from another Universe before, as well, during the Uni-Lord saga.
Casket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Casket

Surfer could just pull some Martian Manhunter style moves, go intangible when KingdomCome Superman tries to attack
 then wack out Superman's mind with telepathy and make him go to sleep. 

TKO

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Morpheus_:  Yes, Yes but what i meant actually was Can Surfer Detect Supermans Weaknesses even if he's from different Universe? 

I am not questioning the power of Surfers ability if it can harm superman. 

( I Apologize if i read your post differently than you intended it to be :D).
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@lagoon_boy said:
" @Morpheus_:  Yes, Yes but what i meant actually was Can Surfer Detect Supermans Weaknesses even if he's from different Universe?  "
Considering that they are energy based, and the Surfer has been shown to be able to detect  weaknesses of such kind before, yes.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Morpheus_:  Well again thank you for the information :D... i Clearly  thought wrong on how the Power Cosmic works.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@lagoon_boy said:
" @Morpheus_:  Well again thank you for the information :D... i Clearly  thought wrong on how the Power Cosmic works. "
No problem, lg.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Morpheus_:  :D (hopes that the IG is not meant for Ignorant XD)
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@lagoon_boy said:
" @Morpheus_:  :D (hopes that the IG is not meant for Ignorant XD) "
LOL. It was LG, not IG.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Morpheus_:  LOL, if you are referring to m,e i again am sorry maybe perhaps i am ignorant XD. i never got used of people Referring to me as LG they usually say LB :D
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By supermandefender

The absorbed sunlight would help KC Supes but I believe this supes isnt as amped as a All star supes is and he is older. That would take a toll on KC Supes in a longer fight. KC Supes I dont think would take the damage as good as a younger version. He would pack more a wallet though than earth 1.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#28  Edited By Erik

Silver Surfer but I think KC Superman is still awesome.

X-23_2513

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By X-23_2513

SS
SilverMan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#30  Edited By SilverMan91

everything saying that Silver Surfer is weaker isnt nessesairaly true either, because he in theory through the power cosmic can elevate it to potentially infinite levels, just because he dosent do it dosent mean he cant, which brings me to my second point, are characters bloodlusted here or are they still fighting in character? because just because of SS holding back nature he might not take this fight.
ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ShadowHuntR
@Morpheus_ said:
" @lagoon_boy said:
" @Morpheus_:  Yes, Yes but what i meant actually was Can Surfer Detect Supermans Weaknesses even if he's from different Universe?  "
Considering that they are energy based, and the Surfer has been shown to be able to detect  weaknesses of such kind before, yes. "
Silver Surfer wouldn't be able to find the weakness of Superman for many reasons. Modern Superman was able to block teleportation just by using magnetism or something. Even if Silver Surfer would replicate Kryptonite, it wouldn't work since it wouldn't be from his Universe. Red Sun? Should I remind you that even Modern Superman (a little weaker then KC) was able to fly throught RAO at lightspeed, which was surrounded by Kryptonite and then crash landed on Mogo while receiving heat vision blasts from SBP? Superman and Zod's fight destroyed a planet while they were under a red sun.

Silver Surfer was taken down by Thor many time just by physical damage. Seems like SS has a glass jaw or something. Speed? Silver Surfer use TRAVEL speed. Combat speed is much more different, specialy that Silver Surfer normaly use a wormhole to travel far distances.
ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ShadowHuntR
@Silver man said:
" everything saying that Silver Surfer is weaker isnt nessesairaly true either, because he in theory through the power cosmic can elevate it to potentially infinite levels, just because he dosent do it dosent mean he cant, which brings me to my second point, are characters bloodlusted here or are they still fighting in character? because just because of SS holding back nature he might not take this fight. "
He has cosmic powers but they aren't on infinite levels. Galactus powers potentialy could be even if he never showed that kind of powers before but Silver Surfer has what? 1% of the powers of Galactus? He is limited to what he has. He's not even close to have unlimited powers. God, Silver Surfer isn't a God and he was even knocked down his board by a brick...
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#33  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@capall said:
" surfer wins here "
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By czarny_samael666

Surfer 

@ShadowHuntR said:

" @Morpheus_ said:
" @lagoon_boy said:
Considering that they are energy based, and the Surfer has been shown to be able to detect  weaknesses of such kind before, yes. "
Silver Surfer wouldn't be able to find the weakness of Superman for many reasons. Modern Superman was able to block teleportation just by using magnetism or something. Even if Silver Surfer would replicate Kryptonite, it wouldn't work since it wouldn't be from his Universe. Red Sun? Should I remind you that even Modern Superman (a little weaker then KC) was able to fly throught RAO at lightspeed, which was surrounded by Kryptonite and then crash landed on Mogo while receiving heat vision blasts from SBP? Superman and Zod's fight destroyed a planet while they were under a red sun.  Silver Surfer was taken down by Thor many time just by physical damage. Seems like SS has a glass jaw or something. Speed? Silver Surfer use TRAVEL speed. Combat speed is much more different, specialy that Silver Surfer normaly use a wormhole to travel far distances. "

Did You've read his all posts? He clearly explained why CA would work.
Avatar image for thesupremebeing
thesupremebeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#35  Edited By thesupremebeing

They both clash with equal power.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capall said:
surfer wins here
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Superman goes down, and then I laugh.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If by "brawl" it means only H2H fighting... I'm leaning towards KC Superman FTW here. If it was everything goes, then Surfer wins.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If by "brawl" it means only H2H fighting... I'm leaning towards KC Superman FTW here. If it was everything goes, then Surfer wins.

That's how I see it too.

Avatar image for supremeintelligence
supremeintelligence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no one reads OPs anymore.

on-topic KC supes takes this

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am still not sure how the surfer is going to defeat him. This fight is going to be a brawl

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#42  Edited By Wyldsong

@termiteone4ever said:

I am still not sure how the surfer is going to defeat him. This fight is going to be a brawl

Surfer is an energy manipulator on a very high scale, and what powers Supes? Solar energy...energy drain and Supes goes down.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0fb93f107d9
deactivated-5a0fb93f107d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My boy Norrin for the win!

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:
@termiteone4ever said:

Surfer is an energy manipulator on a very high scale, and what powers Supes? Solar energy...energy drain and Supes goes down.

I dont think it will be that easy at you think. Just because you know his power is derived from that. You assume it will work . THis Superman seem to be a bit experience even resistance to magic in some form. What might work on Regular supes i am not saying yes to KC. You make it seem like a superman with his Exp is going to stand there and be energy drained.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@wyldsong said:
@termiteone4ever said:

I dont think it will be that easy at you think. Just because you know his power is derived from that. You assume it will work . THis Superman seem to be a bit experience even resistance to magic in some form. What might work on Regular supes i am not saying yes to KC. You make it seem like a superman with his Exp is going to stand there and be energy drained.

Considering he has no such feats to even suggest he could resist such, and considering what Surfer does isn't magic...then yeah, he would be energy drained. Unless you have the feats to prove he can't be drained?

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:
@termiteone4ever said:

To me "brawl" suggests a slugfest. But yes if they can use all their powers, I'd say Surfer wins... although in a tough fight.

Avatar image for supremeintelligence
supremeintelligence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought SS was on Thor's strength level? I've heard he can amp himself or whatever. Power Cosmicccc