Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Takes place in gotham nobody around morals on for the two superman and both have been sun dip for 5 hours and Superboy prime has his suit and the fight can go into space win by ko or death

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Prime stomps, way more powerful and has better feats

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theclassicion: To be honest I think the two superman can take this in a vary hard fight

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Umm... not to say that either Superman from Earth One and Two during Infinite Crisis were near his level exactly, but Kingdom Come Superman dwarfs that level of power. I think it's safe to say that KC Superman and Prime are on a nearly equal footing here. Then, you gave the added bonus of Sun dipping so yeah, I'm handing it to the team.

Avatar image for rootingforthebadguy
RootingForTheBadGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The teams takes it in a good fight. Kingdom Come Superman makes even Pre Crisis and All Star Supes look like nancies. And with New 52 Supes who benched the earth for 5 days and stopped the lighthouse, an entire space station from crashing with no casualties on his side, they can take Prime. But not 10/10. :/ Prime's a beast o.o

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshua755: @deranged_midget What has those two done to put them on Prime's level ? KC Superman would have been taken out by a nuke, while SBP takes galaxy level and universal explosions to the face, escapes the Phantom Zone by punching his way out while that punch retconed Beast Boy's history, and there are too many feats from Prime to show he is easily above these two, like SBP solos the JSA, Teen Titans and Doom Patrol "while not even trying" one shots Black Adam after laughing at his magical punches, and rearranges planets like chess pieces all over the Universe at high speeds shifting the very center of the Universe away from Oa

Even with the sundip they still can't handle Prime, if this was Guardian Amped Prime then he would curb stomp

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By micah007123

Any Supes that can humble Hercules with a casual backhand is definitely the MVP for his team.......and that's just one example. Team 1 in a good fight.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SBP also took on the entire Green Lantern Corps and killed 32 of them, and would have continued killing them all until the 2 Supermen came and flew him through a Red Sun

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll get the SBP expert @frozen what do you think ?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#10  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@theclassicion: KC Superman wouldn't have been taken out by a Nuke, he is more durable than Post-Crisis Superman who withstood multiple supernova's. He also withstood that blast unscathed at the end of Kingdom Come, other members needed Green Lantern's shielding whereas he did not (it also killed Billy, not Captain Marvel).

The team should win because of the ridiculous sun-dip. 5 hours is excessive. Without the sundip, I would probably vouch for Prime.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@theclassicion: 1.KC Supes was NOT taken out by a nuke specifically designed to take out metas....thats kinda the point of the whole story

2.when do you feel Prime has taken a " galaxy level explosion to the face"?

3. When do you feel prime has taken a universal level explosion to the face , and how do you reconcile that with you noting near the end that these are NOT feats for guardian amped prime?

4. Prime actually screamed his way out of the phantom zone. This was followed by him getting hurt by....various flashes as far as consistency goes

5. When did prime stomp the JSA " without even trying"?

6. What do you feel happened after prime "one shotted black adam?" And no im not talking about the bit where Bart beat him up to a bloody pulp but rather the part where adam turns up just fine in another universe.the " one shot " in question having done all of take him away from the tethering energies of the tower and transport him to his own pre crisis universe

7. New 52 superman has also moved planets. In fact his feats comes across as distinctly more impressive than anything prime has done so once again what feat do you feel gives prime a shot here against even non sun dipped versions much less the sun dipped ones?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By frozen  Moderator

In terms of strength, Prime is stronger than New-52 Superman. He has re-arranged planets at super-speeds; however he'd probably be weaker in this scenario because of the 5 hour sundip.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime one shots New 52 Clark then beats KC Superman

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@theclassicion: Here is a speed feat for Kingdom come Superman cause imo Superboy prime don’t really have a good speed feat that I can remember

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 frozen  Moderator

Umm... not to say that either Superman from Earth One and Two during Infinite Crisis were near his level exactly, but Kingdom Come Superman dwarfs that level of power. I think it's safe to say that KC Superman and Prime are on a nearly equal footing here. Then, you gave the added bonus of Sun dipping so yeah, I'm handing it to the team.

Indeed, 5 hour sundipping is the turning point IMO.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team, with KC Supes being the MVP

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sundipping is too iffy for me. I just don't see how we can quantify how much it does.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheClassicIon

@thegrayghost

Lol your entire post shows you have very little knowledge on SBP

He took a Galaxy level explosion in SCW

SBP while having all his Guardian power used up as stated by Monarch, took a Universal explosion face first

Lmao this one cracked me up the most you say Prime "screamed" out of the Phantom Zone ? No he punched his way out, a feat deemed impossible until Prime did it, not even Silver Age level characters like Kryptonians have done this

No Caption Provided

And after this he was not hurt by the Flashes like you said, they blitzed him and he also blitzed them stating he was fast too

No Caption Provided

They never hurt him, they only tried to speed force dump him and even 3 Flashes was not enough to send Prime into the speed force, Barry Allen had to finish the job by pulling Prime into the speed force cuz Bart could not do it

Prime did stomp the JSA, Teen Titans and Doom Patrol without trying, go read Infinite Crisis and you will see, later on he even stated "l wasn't even trying last time"

No Caption Provided

Wrong again, Bart never beat Prime to a "bloody pulp" exaggeration much ? Bart absorbed the entire speed force and punched Prime and it only gave him a nose bleed, Bart had absorbed the whole speedforce, so this isnt a low showing. This is like taking a hit from a 100% FULL POWER Speedster

And here you are again saying New 52 Supes is stronger than Superboy Prime lol at that, sure he can bench press Earth's weight, thats nothing compared to rearranging a whole Universe of planets at high speeds, and moving them easy like "chess pieces" Prime did this so fast, that the guardians had no idea the planets were missing until it was too late.

No Caption Provided

Prime has also escaped dimensions with physical strength alone when he punches his way out, seriously anyone who says New 52 Supes is stronger than Prime has no idea what he is talking about

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@theclassicion: Here is a speed feat for Kingdom come Superman cause imo Superboy prime don’t really have a good speed feat that I can remember

Good feat, but not even Wally was fast enough to match Prime, Wally even said he would need a boost to get faster than he ever went to match Prime

No Caption Provided

And another speed feat for Prime is he blitzed 3 Flashes at once, no one has ever done that

No Caption Provided

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theclassicion:

1. He DIDN'T take the explosion in SCW...thats kinda the reason he beat a weakened AM. The only one caught in the explosion was henshaw

2. And was completely senseless for 10 centuries after till The time trapper rescued him

3. There was plenty of screaming preceeding that , before the actual punch that did the damage

4. He was hurt by the flashes just fine in the infinite crisis main series was what I was actually referring to , before the speed force dump

Incidentally thats a hilarious display of primes speed there given the dude would then proceed to fail to hit jay " but im slower than light" garick at point blank range with HV

5. Ive read IC and im curious as to when the JSA were involved in primes punch up of a bunch of rag tag titans

6. Bart by contrast couldn't do the same to zolomon a few months later ..but hey ignoring that. The time bart faced him as kid flash in legion of 3 worlds. What happened?

7. The " I wasn't even trying the last time" are certainly big words coming from a guy about to bleed from.....connor kents punches

8. " a whole universe of planets" ? Seriously? Are you for real?

I mean there's exaggerating feats and then there is....this.

Anyway ill play along. So just tell me when did he move

1. Earth

2. Oa

3. Apokolips

And these are just off the top of my head

Stop exaggerating. He moved planets one by one. Thats all he did. Thats not as impressive as superman benching the planet for 5 days with one drop of sweat

I don't know what " dimensions" you are talking about here. Heh just answer this. How did prime escape the speed force?

By feats new 52 supes is stronger than prime sure and has the added bonus of not being hurt by people like post crisis conner kent among a variety of others. And thats without even talking about KC Supes, or their respective speed feats

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@thegrayghost: He did not move them one by one; at a slow pace. Prime re-arranged planets at super-speeds, forcing them against their own gravitational pull which doing so at super-speeds is much stronger than what New-52 Superman has done.

New-52 Superman would be stronger than Prime in this battle because of the sundip.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Nah it isn't particularly . We only see him moving planets one by one BTW . The thing with supes is a) he did it without sunlight with casual effort b) we have an actual idea about the size of the planet ....without even going to the braniac mothership feat

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

@theclassicion: I like to think laughing off a blow from Hercules that bled the Post Crisis Superman with ease and another which sent him flying, is more than a credible feat. I'm not sure I'm understanding the claim behind "galaxy and universal explosions to the face".

Magical immunity isn't exactly a feat here either when KC Superman is immune himself, not to mention he's regarded as possibly being as fast as future Wally in speed by Jay himself, when Prime is petrified by the various Flash's. Obviously, there's no proof that KC Superman can toss him into the speed force as the Flash's did, but that was his first assumption when Earth One and Two Superman flew him towards Rao in Infinite Crisis.

We already saw how a brief blast of sunlight increased New Kryptonian strength, to the point of flattening Superman and Diana to exhaustion and inability to move. Five hours would do wonders for either KC or New 52.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By joshua755
No Caption Provided

@theclassicion: Ok here is the earth feat from New 52 Supes giving the 5 hours sun dip this would crazy increase his strength to which I think he can take on Prime

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theclassicion: ok ill humour you

So I dunno what im talking about? Cool

Heres bart allen hurting prime BEFORE absorbing the speed force

http://m.imgur.com/a/fzbJS#

also included is jay " but im slower than light" garrick blocking his HV at point blank range

heck even in the scans YOU supplied we see....courtneys step dad actually hurt prime in addition to various C grade titans. Why did you feel the need to clip that part?

heres prime getting clearly shoved out if the way of the explosion in SCW

http://m.imgur.com/a/nlI10#

Heres time trapper having to rescue a senseless prine 10 centuries later

http://m.imgur.com/a/GFnkb#

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@theclassicion: Ok here is the earth feat New 52 Supes feat giving the 5 hours sun dip this would crazy increase his strength

Maybe with 5 hours of sundipping he will be stronger than Prime, but SBP is still stronger than regular new 52 Supes and has feats shown to prove it, however Guardian Amped Superman Prime would be physically stronger than new 52 Superman even with his 10 hours sundip

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Superman wins..

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheClassicIon

@joshua755 Here are other feats of SBP's speed

From Infinite Crisis when Prime left Earth and was going to destroy Oa to cause a big bang and restart the universe, he got to Oa fought the GL Corps and since they slowed him down ,the 2 Supermen caught up with him and flew from Oa to Krypton's red sun Rao(which Oa is many light years away from Krypton but look how fast they got there), and Krypton is in the Andromeda Galaxy, millions of light years away from Earth, so in other words, SBP went from Earth to Krypton in a very short period of time, and we can say he could have even got there faster if the GL Corps did not slow him down, point is Prime getting from Earth to Krypton in such a short time(much less than a day) this is millions possibly billions of times light speed

Not even Green Lanterns like Hal Jordan could catch Prime when Prime left for Oa, Hal Jordan who has flown light years in an instant (any Green Lantern can do this via travel speed and any Green Lantern can easily enter hyperspace and fly light years instantly, yet he could not catch Prime Hal said "there's no way we'll catch him", Hal had to signal Guy Guardner on Oa to intercept and slow down Prime so that they could catch up to him

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@theclassicion: Ok I will give you the speed feat but I still think KC Supes experience and strength to take on prime he slap around Herc like it was nothing

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@theclassicion: Ok I will give you the speed feat but I still think KC Supes experience and strength to take on prime he slap around Herc like it was nothing

Very good indeed

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By tensor

My two favourite Prime and Kingdom Come Superman.

By feats I give it to Prime.

Sundip would make them stronger yes.The question is will it be strong enough to take out prime.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still don't think there is anyway New 52 Superman and KC Superman is taking on and beating anyone who can take on and handle all these guys at once

No Caption Provided

Taking on the entire Green Lantern Corps and multiple Kryptonians, and they could never have stopped him head on no matter how many of them were there, only way to stop him was to depower him through a Red Sun

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That sun dipp has me guess but neither of these two have punched dimensional barriers or took on two set of lantern corps at the time along with the TT, JL, JSA so i say prime high difficulty.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By joshua755

@theclassicion: KC is like the Ultimate Superman who's spent so much time under yellow son that he's grown a tolerance to krptonite...if you read the novelization of Kingdom Come they expanded on his fight with Captain Marvel stating that the reason why he was hurt by magic all these years was that he simply didn't believe in magic and once he started believing in it he became invulnerable to it and was the only non shielded person to survive the bombing of the Gulag....then while Superman is getting owned by Hercules, KC Supes shows up and takes a solid punch to the face without even flinching

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Superboy-Prime isn't too fast to be hit :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Prime :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SBP dodge very well those characters who are featless with speed...

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheClassicIon

Lol how funny...no one here is lowballing KC Supes or New 52 Supes, although they can...just saying...resorting to lowballing SBP is just pathetic, every character has low showings, especially for the sake of plot, does not mean they are weak and can't do better

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That sun dipp has me guess but neither of these two have punched dimensional barriers or took on two set of lantern corps at the time along with the TT, JL, JSA so i say prime high difficulty.

Agreed. He did take on 2 Lantern Corps and the Heroes of Earth at the same time and was killing them like nothing

No Caption Provided

So the Green Lantern Corps and Sinestro Corps simultaneously along with many Superman level heroes could not even stop SBP, it took a Guardian's suicide bombing just to bfr him, that was the only way to stop him in SCW, still did not kill him

So if the 2 corps and all those heroes could not defeat him how are 2 Supermen gonna do it ? even with sundip I highly doubt they can

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime beat J'ohn in a PIS way honestly, but i'd give him this fight due to superior feats but lets not get out of hand here...guy had numerous amps.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime beat J'ohn in a PIS way honestly, but i'd give him this fight due to superior feats but lets not get out of hand here...guy had numerous amps.

Same way the teen titans beat prime in a PIS way before the new 52 these things happen man.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning toward Team.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By joshua755

The team win in a hard fight KC Supes imo is strong enough to take on prime plus the sun dip KC Supes is in some ways the ultimate Superman

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Pizzaman

Prime is ripped as hell in that picture. He makes the other 2 supermen look like kids.

ManEl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 268

I'd have to say power wise, Prime takes this. However, I believe both KC and New 52 Superman's experience would ultimately win the day.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IDK