Superboy Prime

1. Both morals on(in character)

2. Random encounter

3. No sundipping for Prime

4. Win by K.O.

5. No bfr

6. No time limit

#2 Edited by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW: Ah finally my shot at challenge a viner.

So opening argument is simple, King Thor sucks, Superboy Prime irocks and rocks hard and hence should win, for now that would suffice =)

Jokes apart, i'll wait for you to reply first, because that way i can counter what you have to say, because i feel i know a lot more about King thor since i have read every issue where Thor ever had Odin Force including instances where he wasnt King Thor. I have work tomorrow but would be back by 7.00 PM perth time . See you then.

Best of luck mate.

And anyone who wishes to interfere in this debate do so at your own risk because you are likely to get stabbed :p

#3 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

I know I should wait for the arguments, but I'm just gonna say I'm leaning towards Superboy Prime. Convince me otherwise.

#4 Posted by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck with the debate!

@Killemall said:

And anyone who wishes to interfere in this debate do so at your own risk because you are likely to get stabbed :p

Its okay, unlike SBP, King Thor will actually protect us.

#5 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

RKT.

#6 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

Good luck with the debate!

@Killemall said:

Its okay, unlike SBP, King Thor will actually protect us.

You really wanna risk it :p, remember Thor is slow , Prime is much faster, you are likely to get killed before Thor gets a chance to react :p

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

I know I should wait for the arguments, but I'm just gonna say I'm leaning towards Superboy Prime. Convince me otherwise.

Well done good sir, in case this goes down to voting i will make sure i'll ask you to come vote here :p (good to have contacts )

#7 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

Undecided at the moment. Gonna wait to see the arguments.

#8 Edited by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: LOL, careful, every time someone posts a "Thor is slow" comment they bring several dozen viners one step closer to having an ulcer.

#9 Posted by 0n1zuka (3707 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Same here. It should be interesting, and good luck to the both of you.

#10 Posted by Sherlock (7185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said: 

Im most curious about this so im just gonna say Prime is a loser and whines too much and for that reason loses this fight.
#11 Posted by nickthedevil (13967 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock said:

@Killemall said:

Im most curious about this so im just gonna say Prime is a loser and whines too much and for that reason loses this fight.

Yo momma

#12 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Well i can say much good sir, just that if you decide to vote against me, do so at your own peril. ;)

@drgnx said:

@Killemall: LOL, careful, every time someone posts a "Thor is slow" comment they bring several dozen viners one step closer to having an ulcer.

Its not an unreasonable assumption given the fact that Thor has been blitz by spiderman, blitz twice by Mongoose the same dude who cant even tag Spiderman and is reduced to using gas against him, unable to dodge the metal balls captain america is easily dodging in his practice session and captain america comments on his lacks of reaction time, or him outright admitting wolverine is faster.

I really feel i can defend my position.

@0n1zuka said:

Same here. It should be interesting, and good luck to the both of you.

Thank you, but a simple suggest , good sir, VOTE FOR ME :p

@Sherlock said:

@Killemall said:

you know you are this close to getting stabbed :p

#13 Posted by Sherlock (7185 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickthedevil said:

@Sherlock said:

@Killemall said:

Yo momma

#14 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

RKT.

Sorry but you are hereby banned for entering this thread for not siding with my character :p

@nickthedevil said:

@Sherlock said:

@Killemall said:

Yo momma

haha nice one :p

#15 Posted by Sherlock (7185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall: Just to ask how close is 'this close'?
#16 Posted by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Yeah, i was really playing around with that comment, but as this thread is for you and Nerdsftw, I'm just going to go grab my popcorn

#17 Edited by 0n1zuka (3707 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: LOL. I can be influenced. ;)

All kidding aside, I really want to pick up some additional knowledge on both characters for future reference. I'm looking forward to seeing what you both bring to the debate.

#18 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx said:

@Killemall: Yeah, i was really playing around with that comment, but as this thread is for you and Nerdsftw, I'm just going to go grab my popcorn

Of course i understand :)

Hope the debate will turn out good (and by good i mean me winning, if i lose well then NerdFTW cheated :p )

The argument wont start till tomorrow because he's offline today and i have work tomorrow morning, till then we can just joke around here ;)

@Sherlock said:

@Killemall: Just to ask how close is 'this close'?

very close, very very close :p but i dont know jokes apart you look like a guy who'd vote for my character hence i'll just let you live till then :p

#19 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@0n1zuka said:

@Killemall: LOL. I can be influenced. ;)

All kidding aside, I really want to pick up some additional knowledge on both characters for future reference. I'm looking forward to seeing what you both bring to the debate.

Well if there is any particular stuffs about King Thor that you would like to know, you can always ask away. I have read every issue where Thor has had odin force, inside and outside King Thor saga. If there are any particular abilities that you wanna know about, or any particular scans you wanna see, please feel free to ask.

#20 Posted by 0n1zuka (3707 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: You shouldn't have told me that, we could be here all day.

I've seen scans of King Thor, but I really want to know about the ones that show him fighting Logan and Cap. Is that canon? A potential future? Also, where to do you think he stands, compared to others, power wise?

#21 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah this should be a good one, Killemall's usual precise, logic debate vs "THORWINSTHORWINSTHORWINSLALALALALANOTLISTENINGTHORWINS"

#22 Posted by isaac_clarke (5479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: *Pokes head into thread.*

@Jayfournines said:

Ah this should be a good one, Killemall's usual precise, logic debate vs "THORWINSTHORWINSTHORWINSLALALALALANOTLISTENINGTHORWINS"

He does win - Prime can't even handle the Titan's these days and to an extent - King Thor can reality warp, not to mention is Thor on roids(namely why the Destroyer's visor blast didn't incinerate him and how he physically dent Vibranium / outright blast it apart with an eye-beam.

#23 Edited by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@0n1zuka said:

I've seen scans of King Thor, but I really want to know about the ones that show him fighting Logan and Cap. Is that canon? A potential future? Also, where to do you think he stands, compared to others, power wise?

That is indeed cannon but did take place in the future, Earth 2020 a future that no longer exists. I know it sounds confusing but let me try and explain from the begining.

Odin died at the hands on Surtur in The Mighty Thor 542 and Surtur himself got killed in the same battle thanks to Thor Girl as Desagnate who was channeling Odin Powers.

After Odin's death Asgard needed a king, Thor was hesistant to accept the Odin force initially, but in The Mighty Thor 545 he was realised it was his duty to accept Odin position and accepted Odin force.

After having Odin Power he felt that he needed to something for earth, so first he goes to earth helps people by making barren land grow crops, curing cancer and helping people who are hungry, but many governments see this as a threat to their rule. They revolt against Thor. In answer to this, thor goes around destroying nuclear arsenals from many countries because of which he is declared public enemy, however few people who like him action form a church of Thor and start praying him. This further increase the conflicts. After Thor is attacked by by a military base on The Mighty Thor 450 where a whole city is destroyed but Thor is just harmed he starts getting angry and slowly turning evil.

He then seeks to overthrow the rules and be the Lord of earth so that peace will reign on earth , something like what Dr. Doom was doing. He , however, sees his action as just. Avengers are force to fight him.

The First Avengers to fight Thor is Iron Man in Thor buster Armor (Iron Man Volume 3 , 64 and Avengers Volume 3, 63) but Iron Man is easily defeated.

Then Thor does a huge mistake, he expels Jake Olsen from himself as to reduce his weakness and be a one true god, because he feels handle life as a god and as a human hinders his quest to earth peace.

He finally physically faces Jimmy Olsen in the Mighty Thor 569 and finally kills him, this is more symbolic as Thor killing his human side, this is what marks the begining of The Regning, and from this point forward Thor actually becomes a villain rather than a hero.

Avengers take their time to gather their troop and in year 2020 Avengers fight Thor (the mighty thor 575) , those scans you have seen right Wolverine chopping Thor's arms, thor soundly beating and killing the avengers, Balder siding towards the avenger and dying by the hands of Loki.

After that Thor rules as a King on earth.

After that he fight Desaak, performs some awesome feats, and in The Mighty Thor 581, after his son has died he realizes the error of his ways, stops time, travels back to the past just before Thor (past self) kills Jake Olsen, re-units Thor and Jake Olsen , gives him knoweledge and thus by doing to averts the future this future from ever happening.

Thats pretty much a summary of what happened with King Thor (Thor: Lord of Asgard Saga + The Reigning)

If there is any scans that you would like to see of what i have said, feel free to ask.

Also if you are interested feats performed by King thor are as follows:

1. Bring a dead boy back to life (The Mighty Thor 454)
  2. Beating and killing Desak , someone normal thor has always lost against (The Mighty Thor 551)
  3. Beating the Dark gods , against whom thor lost rather easily the last time they fought and needed the help of Odin + Destroyer Armor (The Mighty Thor 555)
  4. Used matter manipulation to repair a moon that was shattered into pieces (the Mighty Thor 559)
  5. Beating Iron Man in Thor buster Armor
  6. Killing Jake Olsen
  7. Beating Avengers
  8. Beating the destroyer armor, something thor has failed to do in their past 9 encounters (The Mighty Thor 581)
  9. Stopping time (The Mighty Thor 581)
  10. Travelling to the past (the Mighty Thor 581)

Its hard for me to point exactly where Thor stands but you make your own assumption based on what you have read, and any evidence you would like to see. :)

#24 Posted by Bo88gdan (4665 posts) - - Show Bio

KIng THor 

#25 Posted by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: fair enough :)

#26 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@0n1zuka said:

That is indeed cannon but did take place in the future, Earth 2020 a future that no longer exists. I know it sounds confusing but let me try and explain from the begining.

Odin died at the hands on Surtur in The Mighty Thor 542 and Surtur himself got killed in the same battle thanks to Thor Girl as Desagnate who was channeling Odin Powers.

After Odin's death Asgard needed a king, Thor was hesistant to accept the Odin force initially, but in The Mighty Thor 545 he was realised it was his duty to accept Odin position and accepted Odin force.

After having Odin Power he felt that he needed to something for earth, so first he goes to earth helps people by making barren land grow crops, curing cancer and helping people who are hungry, but many governments see this as a threat to their rule. They revolt against Thor. In answer to this, thor goes around destroying nuclear arsenals from many countries because of which he is declared public enemy, however few people who like him action form a church of Thor and start praying him. This further increase the conflicts. After Thor is attacked by by a military base on The Mighty Thor 450 where a whole city is destroyed but Thor is just harmed he starts getting angry and slowly turning evil.

He then seeks to overthrow the rules and be the Lord of earth so that peace will reign on earth , something like what Dr. Doom was doing. He , however, sees his action as just. Avengers are force to fight him.

The First Avengers to fight Thor is Iron Man in Thor buster Armor (Iron Man Volume 3 , 64 and Avengers Volume 3, 63) but Iron Man is easily defeated.

Then Thor does a huge mistake, he expels Jake Olsen from himself as to reduce his weakness and be a one true god, because he feels handle life as a god and as a human hinders his quest to earth peace.

He finally physically faces Jimmy Olsen in the Mighty Thor 569 and finally kills him, this is more symbolic as Thor killing his human side, this is what marks the begining of The Regning, and from this point forward Thor actually becomes a villain rather than a hero.

Avengers take their time to gather their troop and in year 2020 Avengers fight Thor (the mighty thor 575) , those scans you have seen right Wolverine chopping Thor's arms, thor soundly beating and killing the avengers, Balder siding towards the avenger and dying by the hands of Loki.

After that Thor rules as a King on earth.

After that he fight Desaak, performs some awesome feats, and in The Mighty Thor 581, after his son has died he realizes the error of his ways, stops time, travels back to the past just before Thor (past self) kills Jake Olsen, re-units Thor and Jake Olsen , gives him knoweledge and thus by doing to averts the future this future from ever happening.

Thats pretty much a summary of what happened with King Thor (Thor: Lord of Asgard Saga + The Reigning)

If there is any scans that you would like to see of what i have said, feel free to ask.

Also if you are interested feats performed by King thor are as follows:

1. Bring a dead boy back to life (The Mighty Thor 454)
  2. Beating and killing Desak , someone normal thor has always lost against (The Mighty Thor 551)
  3. Beating the Dark gods , against whom thor lost rather easily the last time they fought and needed the help of Odin + Destroyer Armor (The Mighty Thor 555)
  4. Used matter manipulation to repair a moon that was shattered into pieces (the Mighty Thor 559)
  5. Beating Iron Man in Thor buster Armor
  6. Killing Jake Olsen
  7. Beating Avengers
  8. Beating the destroyer armor, something thor has failed to do in their past 9 encounters (The Mighty Thor 581)
  9. Stopping time (The Mighty Thor 581)
  10. Travelling to the past (the Mighty Thor 581)

Its hard for me to point exactly where Thor stands but you make your own assumption based on what you have read, and any evidence you would like to see. :)

you're supposed to argue FOR THE OTHER GUY lol

#27 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

you're supposed to argue FOR THE OTHER GUY lol

Yes of course, :)

Like they say, knowing what the opposing can do helps :)

#28 Posted by 0n1zuka (3707 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: That's impressive and I appreciate you taking the time to run through that for me. Is it ok if I want to get scans to just pm you?

Also, I had a laugh when you accidentally put Jimmy Olsen instead of Jake.

#29 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@0n1zuka said:

@Killemall: That's impressive and I appreciate you taking the time to run through that for me. Is it ok if I want to get scans to just pm you?

Also, I had a laugh when you accidentally put Jimmy Olsen instead of Jake.

Ask scans here no problem. :) after all i am one of the person in this debate, i can post all the scans i want :p

Oh sorry never realised.

So which particular scan would you like to see?

@isaac_clarke said:

@Killemall: *Pokes head into thread.*

Poking head is allowed, even saying this character should win is allowed as long as its my character :p

#30 Posted by isaac_clarke (5479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Poking head is allowed, even saying this character should win is allowed as long as its my character :p

"Mum's the word" I guess then. =P

#31 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Well Superman with usual Speed Blitz and no weakness to magic. Lets see. @NerdsFTW: Due Thor proud.

#32 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Killemall: Well Superman with usual Speed Blitz and no weakness to magic. Lets see. @NerdsFTW: Due Thor proud.

Its not in Prime's character to speedblitz though, and remember its a in character debate (heck why i am arguing against my character, dammit) :p

@isaac_clarke said:

@Killemall said:

"Mum's the word" I guess then. =P

haha fair enough.

#33 Posted by 0n1zuka (3707 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Actually some scans of the feats that you listed if you don't mind. Also you can pm them, since I would like to have easy access in the future.

#34 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is slow ............ *waits for ulcers to form*

#35 Posted by TDK_1997 (15089 posts) - - Show Bio

Can somebody give some King Thor scans.

#36 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@0n1zuka said:

@Killemall: Actually some scans of the feats that you listed if you don't mind. Also you can pm them, since I would like to have easy access in the future.

I'll post it here, you'll get message in the pm anyways , that way if NerdFTW would like to use any scans from here he could.

So first, bring a kid back to life

Beat Desak

Beat Dark Gods (Not sure if you are familiar with Dark Gods at all, would you like to see how Thor faired the first time around when he fought dark gods?)

Matter manipulation and remaking a shattered moon (if you are like me you would like to compare abilities of one hero with another, just to put it out there Silver Surfer on his own accord has shown planetary level matter manipulation twice)

Beat Iron Man in Thor buster Armor

The battle continues in Avenger Volume 2 Issue 63

(Apparently the limit of scans uploded in a go is 70 will put the rest scans in the next post).

#37 Edited by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997: I have posted some scans above, and will post few scans here, hope it will help (and i am arguing against King Thor :( )

@0n1zuka: fight and beat the Avengers

Defeat Destroyer Armor, stop time, and time travel

@Jayfournines said:

I dont know man based on my past experiece he has actually debated with me logically and when shown hard and fast proof of why this should or this should not happen he tends to agree. The only exceptiation was Superman vs Thor, but that i can understand because he was a big fan of thor (he personally stated he is no longer a thor fanboy and i am taking his word for it) and he actually dislikes Superman (although he wont admit it :P). I dont think he would do that here.

@isaac_clarke said:

He does win - Prime can't even handle the Titan's these days and to an extent - King Thor can reality warp, not to mention is Thor on roids(namely why the Destroyer's visor blast didn't incinerate him and how he physically dent Vibranium / outright blast it apart with an eye-beam.

Firstly i would like so say, contrary to my last comment where i failed to see this, you are here by banned to enter this thread for NOT siding for my character :p

Secondly, i have always seen you as a very rational person who argues with feats so though i would point few things to you:

1. Thor as King Thor, Rune King Thor or as Odin Force Thor including his backdated issue like Thor 400, has never actually shown reality warping at all. He has shown time manipulation, time travel and he did change the future but thats not considered reality warping. I mean Legion during legion's quest , where his power set was specifically said to be limited to telepathy, telekinesis, and pyrokenesis (fire manipulation, however you spell it) has done something similar. Odin for one has warped reality but its not Odin we are debating and heck feats prove Odin to be far more powerful than King Thor. One could effortlessly resurrect Asgard as a whole planet while the other either resurrected asgard as a flying continent or got knocked out trying by strain of reparing a shattered moon. Another is Odin has effortlessly grabbed Designate's soul out of destroyer armor with ease, while King Thor was reduced to having to hit its visor by his hammer. etc.

2. Physically he is durable to energy attack, but we cant just ignore Wolverine being able to chop his entire arm off, him being so tired after the fight with iron man, hulk and thing that Captain Amerca dropped him on his a$$ etc. Also note that destroyer's energy attack have been said to be a portion of Odin force himself, something King Thor was controlling which makes the feat a little less impressive :)

but i would rather continue this debate with NerdFTW, although if you wanna bring something up, hopeing Nerd doesnt have a problem with it as long as you are debating for Thor, feel free do so.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Thor is slow ............ *waits for ulcers to form*

Remind me to invite you for voting if we reach that far :p

#38 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Voting? You mean nominations?

#39 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Nomination?? Sorry i dont follow.

Voting as in, if me and Nerd cant reach a consensus on who win, challenge a viner threads are then decided by voting seeing who gets the most vote. Since its not so easy to pic one above another here, coz both the characters are pretty powerful i believe it will have to be decided via vote.

So once that happens, remind me to ask you to vote hoping you will vote for me (Prime) rather than NerdFTW (Thor)

#40 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall I feel like you and I started our respective "Challenge a Viner" debate in similar fashion lol.

#41 Posted by Frozen (16456 posts) - - Show Bio

King Thor would win. But NerdsFTW hasn't even put up an argument.

#42 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frozen said:

I think he said he'd be on later to do that.

#43 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Nomination?? Sorry i dont follow.

Voting as in, if me and Nerd cant reach a consensus on who win, challenge a viner threads are then decided by voting seeing who gets the most vote. Since its not so easy to pic one above another here, coz both the characters are pretty powerful i believe it will have to be decided via vote.

So once that happens, remind me to ask you to vote hoping you will vote for me (Prime) rather than NerdFTW (Thor)

Oh, you mean Mr I can resist the magic of ancient egyptian gods, be scared of Bart Allen, cry in my parents basement, kill everyone I know or heard of, kill my future self, and survive getting a big bang to the face vs Mr Kill all my friends, betray earth, almost die fighting desak, get my arm cut off by wolverine, sleep with the same blond who tried to kill me for years but had a crush on me, cure cancer and cut my eyes out.

I'll take the guy with two arms and the awkward living situation.

#44 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frozen said:

Sir, how dare you lol :p I disagree , i say thee NAY.

lol well i think Prime would win and i know i can make a solid case for him, just wait for the debate to end :)

Also if and when voting start, please do so based on who has debated better than who you think is more powerful (unless you think Prime is more powerful, then by all means vote for Prime).

in summary, plz plz plz vote for me or i'll kill you :p

@Xanni15 said:

I think he said he'd be on later to do that.

The arguments would probably only start tomorrow, at least after good 17 hrs from now :)

#45 Posted by stu (378 posts) - - Show Bio

superboy prime wins.

#46 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Oh, you mean Mr I can resist the magic of ancient egyptian gods, be scared of Bart Allen, cry in my parents basement, kill everyone I know or heard of, kill my future self, and survive getting a big bang to the face vs Mr Kill all my friends, betray earth, almost die fighting desak, get my arm cut off by wolverine, sleep with the same blond who tried to kill me for years but had a crush on me, cure cancer and cut my eyes out.

haha an argument as eloquently made as any :)

However minor correction, the person to cut his eye out was Rune King Thor, not King Thor :)

#47 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

haha an argument as eloquently made as any :)

However minor correction, the person to cut his eye out was Rune King Thor, not King Thor :)

king thor has a red bandage/blue eyepatch over his eye ................

#48 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@stu said:

superboy prime wins.

Good we wants more guys like you one this thread :p

I should start a marching rally, vote for prime, vote for prime

:D

#49 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

king thor has a red bandage over his eye ................

He doesnt have a red bandage he has an eye patch because he was going for the pirate look because naughty girls like Amora dig that :p

Also you said eyeS, King Thor got his eye clawed out by wolverine, got his eye back after he changed the future via un-warranted time travel and then he sacrificed both his eyeS to become RKT :p

#50 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

king thor has a red bandage over his eye ................

He doesnt have a red bandage he has an eye patch because he was going for the pirate look because naughty girls like Amora dig that :p

Also you said eyeS, King Thor got his eye clawed out by wolverine, got his eye back after he changed the future via un-warranted time travel and then he sacrificed both his eyeS to become RKT :p

oh, well, how in the hell did wolverine of all people do the most damage to this Odin forced out Thunder God than anyone else ..... not even Desak got that far ............., cutting his eye and arm off .................................. come on ..... just because of that he loses