Bump

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By whacknasty

Dang it, once again I am confusing King Thor with Rune Lord(?) Thor... 

They are the same outside of the magical upgrade/capabilities that the Runes gave him?  Or more differences (like overall strength? Or maybe durability? Cap's shield looked like it rocked Thor there, lol) that I am not aware of?

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Greendevil

I think Zeus has this. Only because he has had this kind of power longer than Thor and knows better how to use it!

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By karrob

Thor almost stalemated Zeus before the upgrade. I see King Thor winning this.

Avatar image for white_angel_of_death
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karrob said:
" Thor almost stalemated Zeus before the upgrade. I see King Thor winning this. "
zeus was just testing his abilities and wasn't even using his full might. I see zeus taking this!
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@karrob said:
"Thor almost stalemated Zeus before the upgrade. I see King Thor winning this. "

Because Zeus was testing him.
Mighty Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mighty Max

I'll side with Zeus. King Thor had his arm chopped off by Wolverine and was knocked back by blows from Captain America granted he was distracted by Balder, but still his durability isn't spectacular or anything (from his showings realistically it should be amazing but going by showings it isn't). He was though capable of generating a new arm but that wasn't 'til later when he wasn't fighting. That's just off the top of my head from what I remember, I'll review all of King Thor's issues to give a more comprehensive list of durability showings when I get home later but for now I side with Zeus.

Avatar image for white_angel_of_death
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they are probably on par power wise but knowledge of how to use that power is different and has gotta go with zeus! Come on lol

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By PowerHerc

Good fight.  
I think Rune King Thor could beat Zeus but no other version of Thor would.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By nefarious

Rune King Thor should win this fight.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Assman
@Nefarious said:
"Rune King Thor should win this fight. "

This isn't RKT, it's just King Thor, who only had the OF.  RKT, or RLT, as I call him, had the OF (and then sum) as well as mastery of the Runes, who is well above Odin and Zeus.  As to King Thor, I think it'd be a good match. Zeus is much older and experienced in using his power, i'd give him the nod, only ever so slightly, though, due to the experience and better knowledge of his power.
jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jayskee

king thor
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Susanoo
@PowerHerc said:
"Good fight.  I think Rune King Thor could beat Zeus but no other version of Thor would. "

Rune Thor would stomp Zeus. More powerful than a Celestial, quasi-Omniscient, more raw power.
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By spiderbuck1

Zeus has this one, for sure.

Avatar image for allthingsodinson
AllThingsOdinSon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AllThingsOdinSon

Zues and odin planned for a billion years on fighting the celestials fight, and the plan involved zues not fighting.... cause he was not strong enough to do anything about it

i didnt hear about king thor fighting or being pronounced more powerful than a celestial but if he is than he clearly wins.... no doubt

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Susanoo
@AllThingsOdinSon said:
"Zues and odin planned for a billion years on fighting the celestials fight, and the plan involved zues not fighting.... cause he was not strong enough to do anything about it  i didnt hear about king thor fighting or being pronounced more powerful than a celestial but if he is than he clearly wins.... no doubt "

Rune Thor is more powerful than Celestial level beings, not King Thor. Also, Thor and Odin isn't that old. Mellinias = 1000s of years, not millions/billions.
bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By bgibs13390

Does Thor get his hammer? If so he owns. Without it I still think he wins, 

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By isaac_clarke

I don't know.  
They are both Skyfathers, Thor did seem to own the hell out of the Hulk and thing while depowered of the Odinforce.  
But to be fair the one Zeus fought was stronger as far as I could tell and he owned him just as well. 

Thor and Zeus did both have some practice with their power, but still I'm on the fence. They should be fairly evenly matched.

@karrob
said:

"Thor almost stalemated Zeus before the upgrade. I see King Thor winning this. "

Wasn't this with Zeus holding back?   

@AllThingsOdinSon said:

"Zues and odin planned for a billion years on fighting the celestials fight, and the plan involved zues not fighting.... cause he was not strong enough to do anything about it  i didnt hear about king thor fighting or being pronounced more powerful than a celestial but if he is than he clearly wins.... no doubt "

No they didn't. Try a couple of thousand years at best and even then their prep consisted of forging the destroyer and giving a portion of their powers into it, thats all.  
The female Goddesses put more effort into getting the Celestials to go then the Skyfathers did. 

Zeus and Odin are supposed to be equals, the only problem is Zeus's lack of feats. 
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Susanoo
@bgibs13390:
Second round he gets his hammer.
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By NexusOfLight

King Thor is essentially Thor with the knowledge and experience of using the Odinforce. He's pulled off some good feats, like killing all the Avengers, taking over Earth, and fighting against Desak in the Destroyer armor. I'll say Zeus takes the first round though. Straight up brawl, he just comes off as more of a guy capable of doing that, mostly because the Odinforce is more of a mystical magical thing as opposed to a brawling tool. For the second round I'm not too sure. If King Thor is capable of using Mjolnir as well, then I'd feel easier about giving it to Thor, but without it--what are some of Zeus's feats again?

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By daak1212

They kinda look the same O.o
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Assman
@Susanoo said:
"@AllThingsOdinSon said:
Rune Thor is more powerful than Celestial level beings, not King Thor. Also, Thor and Odin isn't that old. Mellinias = 1000s of years, not millions/billions. "

Where do you get this from?? It's never been stated officially anywhere, so is this just your line of thinking? Cause, he's powerfull, but not that powerfull!!
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By isaac_clarke
@NexusOfLight said:
"King Thor is essentially Thor with the knowledge and experience of using the Odinforce. He's pulled off some good feats, like killing all the Avengers, taking over Earth, and fighting against Desak in the Destroyer armor. I'll say Zeus takes the first round though. Straight up brawl, he just comes off as more of a guy capable of doing that, mostly because the Odinforce is more of a mystical magical thing as opposed to a brawling tool. For the second round I'm not too sure. If King Thor is capable of using Mjolnir as well, then I'd feel easier about giving it to Thor, but without it--what are some of Zeus's feats again? "

You do bring up a good point, Thor with Mjolnir did one shot the Desak in the Destroyer.He should be capable of amping himself with the Odinforce if need be, but he shouldn't need to.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By daak1212
@Assman said:
"@Susanoo said:
"@AllThingsOdinSon said:
Rune Thor is more powerful than Celestial level beings, not King Thor. Also, Thor and Odin isn't that old. Mellinias = 1000s of years, not millions/billions. "
Where do you get this from?? It's never been stated officially anywhere, so is this just your line of thinking? Cause, he's powerfull, but not that powerfull!! "

Its not the case at all.
lanebad6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lanebad6

I think this is an even fight here, thor had to face both thing and hulk but the hulk that zeus faced was a little bit more powerful. Even fight to me

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jeanroygrant

Zeus both rounds.

Avatar image for deactivated-6022d32c2b56e
deactivated-6022d32c2b56e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say Thor. King Thor was above odin, and odin was a bit above zeus.. King thor had the power of odin + his own powers + mjolnir. Thor is also more powerful on earth and his access to his Gaea powers.. Zeus doesn't, and he is weaker on earth. THOR WINS BOTH ROUNDS!!!!

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on showings - King Thor.

Based on theory - Zeus/stalemate.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on showings - King Thor.

Based on theory - Zeus/stalemate.

Pretty much this. The problem with placing Marvel Zeus in fights is his lack of shown (on-panel) feats. They're so few, since a couple of them are against featless no-names.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna say Zeus.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zeus was definitely more impressive than king thor in marvel the end.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both did nothing...

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By rolldestroyer

@rolldestroyer said:

Both did nothing...

they didn't do much, but Zeus did seem more impressive, he saved king thor from akhenaten when everyone else was incinerated , he was able to get to eternity/infinity domain, and fought beside the abstracts. Generally, Zeus seemed to guide king thor, and thor was entirely dependent on him.

MisterMar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MisterMar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RajjarsD0ng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mistermar:

Why are you comparing Zeus with Odin? Zeus is the supreme God in the entire multiverse, since it's a multidimensional being!

Which means that all other gods and entities, grasp only a tiny part of his entire existence. First of all Zeus is immortal compared to Odin who's life expectancy is about 5000 to 6000 years! Second, Zeus exists long before Odin! Third and most important, even Zeus can obliterate the entire Asgard with a slight move of his eyebrow, and Annihilate all realms with a snap of his fingers, he'd never go to war or raise a hostile temper against a Pantheon similar structured with the same cause. Zeus is so strong and so almighty that they have to present him extremely weaker in order for the story to have some action and suspense. Even the Gods Zeus rules from Greek Pantheon are extremely powerful! Ares (Mars) the God of brutal war, with bloodlust rage,wrath,massacre,ravager,fury,cruelty, frenzy roar! Could be equal to Odin! Athena!!(Minerva) the goddess of wisdom and strategic war could win any was with the least effort! Hermes (Mercury) the messenger of Gods, make Flash and QuickSilver look like they run in slow motion! But Zeus? (Jupiter) even mentioning Zeus for no serious reason is a blasphemy.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsd0ng: this isn't the MCU difference in comics. Odin and Zues on paper have fought evenly for thousands of years but In comics Odin wrecks by feats. This Thor is beyond Odin and also has far better feats. Also Odin is far more important in the comic verse then Zues as when Odin died LT himself noticed it

MisterMar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsd0ng: No Zeus is not the supreme god in the entire god in the entire Multiverse. They are other deities or cosmic entities way stronger than him. Some of them kill him with just a thought. Marvel never said that Zeus Is older or motr powerfull than Odin. Second every Olympian god in the entire Marvel Comics History Is featless. The only reason for them to have beyond omega level power grids Is because Marvel wants to troll its fans and because they only have narrative statement. They never shown any impressive feat. You just say that Zeus Is the strongest god in the multiverse because you are a huge fan of greek mythology. Some elder gods like Mikaboshi and Knull will completely obliterate him because he is nowhere their. Zeus Is even weaker that Celestials and the only reason he beat Galactus in Chaos War with some effort its because the Chaos King empowered him Vast making him near unbeatable.

MisterMar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MisterMar

@rajjarsd0ng: @rajjarsd0ng: No Zeus is not the supreme god in the entire god in the entire Multiverse. They are other deities or cosmic entities way stronger than him. Some of them kill him with just a thought. Marvel never said that Zeus Is older or motr powerfull than Odin. Second every Olympian god in the entire Marvel Comics History Is featless. The only reason for them to have beyond omega level power grids Is because Marvel wants to troll its fans and because they only have narrative statement. They never shown any impressive feat. You just say that Zeus Is the strongest god in the multiverse because you are a huge fan of greek mythology. Even in Greek mythology Zeus Is weaker than few deities like Chaos and Nyx. Some elder gods like Mikaboshi and Knull will completely obliterate him because he is nowhere their. Zeus Is even weaker that Celestials and the only reason he beat Galactus in Chaos War with some effort its because the Chaos King empowered him Vast making him near unbeatable. Also I want you to show me where Zeus has been stated to be the supreme god in the entire multiverse??? And how old Is he??? Because I doubt he is billion years of old otherwise he would be almost an elder god

MisterMar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mistermar: @rajjarsd0ng: @rajjarsd0ng: No Zeus is not the supreme god in the entire god in the entire Multiverse. They are other deities or cosmic entities way stronger than him. Some of them kill him with just a thought. Marvel never said that Zeus Is older or motr powerfull than Odin. Second every Olympian god in the entire Marvel Comics History Is featless. The only reason for them to have beyond omega level power grids Is because Marvel wants to troll its fans and because they only have narrative statement. They never shown any impressive feat. You just say that Zeus Is the strongest god in the multiverse because you are a huge fan of greek mythology. Even in Greek mythology Zeus Is weaker than few deities like Chaos and Nyx. Some elder gods like Mikaboshi and Knull will completely obliterate him because he is nowhere their level. Zeus Is even weaker that Celestials and the only reason he beat Galactus in Chaos War with some effort its because the Chaos King empowered him Vast making him near unbeatable. Also I want you to show me where Zeus has been stated to be the supreme god in the entire multiverse??? And how old Is he??? Because I doubt he is billion years of old otherwise he would be almost an elder god