Battlefield: Starts on Earth 
Round 1: Brawl 
Round 2: all out battle. 
No morals for both rounds. 

Who wins?
#2 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Posted by whacknasty (5595 posts) - - Show Bio

Dang it, once again I am confusing King Thor with Rune Lord(?) Thor... 

They are the same outside of the magical upgrade/capabilities that the Runes gave him?  Or more differences (like overall strength? Or maybe durability? Cap's shield looked like it rocked Thor there, lol) that I am not aware of?

#4 Posted by Greendevil (2095 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Zeus has this. Only because he has had this kind of power longer than Thor and knows better how to use it!

#5 Posted by karrob (4264 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor almost stalemated Zeus before the upgrade. I see King Thor winning this.

#6 Posted by White Angel Of Death (667 posts) - - Show Bio
@karrob said:
" Thor almost stalemated Zeus before the upgrade. I see King Thor winning this. "
zeus was just testing his abilities and wasn't even using his full might. I see zeus taking this!
#7 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio
@karrob said:
"Thor almost stalemated Zeus before the upgrade. I see King Thor winning this. "

Because Zeus was testing him.
#8 Posted by Mighty Max (457 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll side with Zeus. King Thor had his arm chopped off by Wolverine and was knocked back by blows from Captain America granted he was distracted by Balder, but still his durability isn't spectacular or anything (from his showings realistically it should be amazing but going by showings it isn't). He was though capable of generating a new arm but that wasn't 'til later when he wasn't fighting. That's just off the top of my head from what I remember, I'll review all of King Thor's issues to give a more comprehensive list of durability showings when I get home later but for now I side with Zeus.

#9 Posted by White Angel Of Death (667 posts) - - Show Bio

they are probably on par power wise but knowledge of how to use that power is different and has gotta go with zeus! Come on lol

#10 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

Good fight.  
I think Rune King Thor could beat Zeus but no other version of Thor would.
#11 Posted by Nefarious (22905 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune King Thor should win this fight.

#12 Posted by Assman (1875 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
"Rune King Thor should win this fight. "

This isn't RKT, it's just King Thor, who only had the OF.  RKT, or RLT, as I call him, had the OF (and then sum) as well as mastery of the Runes, who is well above Odin and Zeus.  As to King Thor, I think it'd be a good match. Zeus is much older and experienced in using his power, i'd give him the nod, only ever so slightly, though, due to the experience and better knowledge of his power.
#13 Posted by jayskee (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

king thor
#14 Posted by Susanoo (5868 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
"Good fight.  I think Rune King Thor could beat Zeus but no other version of Thor would. "

Rune Thor would stomp Zeus. More powerful than a Celestial, quasi-Omniscient, more raw power.
#15 Edited by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus has this one, for sure.

#16 Posted by AllThingsOdinSon (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Zues and odin planned for a billion years on fighting the celestials fight, and the plan involved zues not fighting.... cause he was not strong enough to do anything about it

i didnt hear about king thor fighting or being pronounced more powerful than a celestial but if he is than he clearly wins.... no doubt

#17 Posted by Susanoo (5868 posts) - - Show Bio
@AllThingsOdinSon said:
"Zues and odin planned for a billion years on fighting the celestials fight, and the plan involved zues not fighting.... cause he was not strong enough to do anything about it  i didnt hear about king thor fighting or being pronounced more powerful than a celestial but if he is than he clearly wins.... no doubt "

Rune Thor is more powerful than Celestial level beings, not King Thor. Also, Thor and Odin isn't that old. Mellinias = 1000s of years, not millions/billions.
#18 Posted by bgibs13390 (913 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Thor get his hammer? If so he owns. Without it I still think he wins, 

#19 Posted by isaac_clarke (5479 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know.  
They are both Skyfathers, Thor did seem to own the hell out of the Hulk and thing while depowered of the Odinforce.  
But to be fair the one Zeus fought was stronger as far as I could tell and he owned him just as well. 

Thor and Zeus did both have some practice with their power, but still I'm on the fence. They should be fairly evenly matched.

@karrob
said:

"Thor almost stalemated Zeus before the upgrade. I see King Thor winning this. "

Wasn't this with Zeus holding back?   

@AllThingsOdinSon said:

"Zues and odin planned for a billion years on fighting the celestials fight, and the plan involved zues not fighting.... cause he was not strong enough to do anything about it  i didnt hear about king thor fighting or being pronounced more powerful than a celestial but if he is than he clearly wins.... no doubt "

No they didn't. Try a couple of thousand years at best and even then their prep consisted of forging the destroyer and giving a portion of their powers into it, thats all.  
The female Goddesses put more effort into getting the Celestials to go then the Skyfathers did. 

Zeus and Odin are supposed to be equals, the only problem is Zeus's lack of feats. 
#20 Posted by Susanoo (5868 posts) - - Show Bio
@bgibs13390:
Second round he gets his hammer.
#21 Posted by NexusOfLight (1712 posts) - - Show Bio

King Thor is essentially Thor with the knowledge and experience of using the Odinforce. He's pulled off some good feats, like killing all the Avengers, taking over Earth, and fighting against Desak in the Destroyer armor. I'll say Zeus takes the first round though. Straight up brawl, he just comes off as more of a guy capable of doing that, mostly because the Odinforce is more of a mystical magical thing as opposed to a brawling tool. For the second round I'm not too sure. If King Thor is capable of using Mjolnir as well, then I'd feel easier about giving it to Thor, but without it--what are some of Zeus's feats again?

#22 Posted by daak1212 (7866 posts) - - Show Bio

They kinda look the same O.o
#23 Posted by Assman (1875 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
"@AllThingsOdinSon said:
Rune Thor is more powerful than Celestial level beings, not King Thor. Also, Thor and Odin isn't that old. Mellinias = 1000s of years, not millions/billions. "

Where do you get this from?? It's never been stated officially anywhere, so is this just your line of thinking? Cause, he's powerfull, but not that powerfull!!
#24 Posted by isaac_clarke (5479 posts) - - Show Bio
@NexusOfLight said:
"King Thor is essentially Thor with the knowledge and experience of using the Odinforce. He's pulled off some good feats, like killing all the Avengers, taking over Earth, and fighting against Desak in the Destroyer armor. I'll say Zeus takes the first round though. Straight up brawl, he just comes off as more of a guy capable of doing that, mostly because the Odinforce is more of a mystical magical thing as opposed to a brawling tool. For the second round I'm not too sure. If King Thor is capable of using Mjolnir as well, then I'd feel easier about giving it to Thor, but without it--what are some of Zeus's feats again? "

You do bring up a good point, Thor with Mjolnir did one shot the Desak in the Destroyer.He should be capable of amping himself with the Odinforce if need be, but he shouldn't need to.
#25 Posted by daak1212 (7866 posts) - - Show Bio
@Assman said:
"@Susanoo said:
"@AllThingsOdinSon said:
Rune Thor is more powerful than Celestial level beings, not King Thor. Also, Thor and Odin isn't that old. Mellinias = 1000s of years, not millions/billions. "
Where do you get this from?? It's never been stated officially anywhere, so is this just your line of thinking? Cause, he's powerfull, but not that powerfull!! "

Its not the case at all.
#26 Posted by lanebad6 (111 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this is an even fight here, thor had to face both thing and hulk but the hulk that zeus faced was a little bit more powerful. Even fight to me

#27 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus both rounds.

#28 Posted by GhettoSwag (149 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Thor. King Thor was above odin, and odin was a bit above zeus.. King thor had the power of odin + his own powers + mjolnir. Thor is also more powerful on earth and his access to his Gaea powers.. Zeus doesn't, and he is weaker on earth. THOR WINS BOTH ROUNDS!!!!

#29 Posted by linsanel_Doctor (1344 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on showings - King Thor.

Based on theory - Zeus/stalemate.

#31 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by ShootingNova (19030 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on showings - King Thor.

Based on theory - Zeus/stalemate.

Pretty much this. The problem with placing Marvel Zeus in fights is his lack of shown (on-panel) feats. They're so few, since a couple of them are against featless no-names.

#33 Posted by Mattersuit (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna say Zeus.

#34 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

zeus was definitely more impressive than king thor in marvel the end.

#35 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Both did nothing...

#36 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

Both did nothing...

they didn't do much, but Zeus did seem more impressive, he saved king thor from akhenaten when everyone else was incinerated , he was able to get to eternity/infinity domain, and fought beside the abstracts. Generally, Zeus seemed to guide king thor, and thor was entirely dependent on him.