This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me...or is Goku gonna get his butt kicked? I mean King Thor beat the crap out of Hulk AND Thing at the same time, and screw attack has proved that Superman would beat Goku...so how much more badly can Thor beat him...any thoughts?

#2 Posted by dondave (38893 posts) - - Show Bio

@JJ62: Much worse

#3 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

thor

#4 Edited by NeonGameWave (9141 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor destroys Goku but I don`t see Superman beating Goku. Screw Attack did not analyze the fight properly.

#5 Posted by tomlikesfries (4881 posts) - - Show Bio

Regular Thor can beat Goku. RKT utterly destroys Goku.

Online
#6 Posted by Pyrogram (41312 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries: This is not RKT Thor.

#7 Posted by tomlikesfries (4881 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram: Oh. Thought I saw Rune King Thor vs. Goku.

Kakarot still loses anyway.

Online
#8 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

King thor.

#9 Posted by xlab3000 (3355 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#10 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL at using screw attack as a valid feat.

#11 Edited by Omnicrono (2183 posts) - - Show Bio

ScrewAttack "proved" nothing in regards to Superman Vs. Goku. The only thing they proved is that they underestimate Goku's character. There were soooo many things wrong with that battle analysis and their "scientific" research... but, let's not get into that here.

#12 Posted by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

@Omnicrono said:

ScrewAttack "proved" nothing in regards to Superman Vs. Goku. The only thing they proved is that they underestimate Goku's character. There were soooo many things wrong with that battle analysis and their "scientific" research... but, let's not get into that here.

this.

and BTW : Goku vs regular Thor, Goku wins, but against King Thor, Goku wins.....a place in the graveyard :D

#13 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Thor destroys Goku but I don`t see Superman beating Goku. Screw Attack did not analyze the fight properly.

This isn't Rune King Thor.

King Thor gets ANNIHILATED. He lacks the speed to compete here.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#14 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

@Omnicrono said:

ScrewAttack "proved" nothing in regards to Superman Vs. Goku. The only thing they proved is that they underestimate Goku's character. There were soooo many things wrong with that battle analysis and their "scientific" research... but, let's not get into that here.

this.

and BTW : Goku vs regular Thor, Goku wins, but against King Thor, Goku wins.....a place in the graveyard :D

Why? I don't know King Thor that's why I ask.

#15 Posted by the_mighty_Beyonder (701 posts) - - Show Bio

@mypasswordis1234: King Thor is Thor+Odin Force, but to be objective Odin would be best in using Odin Force than his son, but still it's Odin Force, which can stand to galactic level opponents, i don't think Goku can win here.

#16 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Thor destroys Goku but I don`t see Superman beating Goku. Screw Attack did not analyze the fight properly.

This isn't Rune King Thor.

King Thor gets ANNIHILATED. He lacks the speed to compete here.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Are you sure? Doesn't King Thor have the Odin Force? If not then there must be 4 version of Thor: Regular Thor, King Thor, Rune King Thor, and Odin Force Thor.

#17 Posted by Agent9149 (2868 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#18 Posted by NeonGameWave (9141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: My bad, I thought it was your right, Goku annihilates Thor.

#19 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari said:

@Floopay said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Thor destroys Goku but I don`t see Superman beating Goku. Screw Attack did not analyze the fight properly.

This isn't Rune King Thor.

King Thor gets ANNIHILATED. He lacks the speed to compete here.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Are you sure? Doesn't King Thor have the Odin Force? If not then there must be 4 version of Thor: Regular Thor, King Thor, Rune King Thor, and Odin Force Thor.

You forgot Throg. Which is Thor as a Frog.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#20 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku via speedblitz or instant transmission kamehameha.

#21 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does everyone assume Thor is slow? He has many feats proving his speed He just doesn't use it much in character, But I'm sure he wouldn't be afraid to step it up if he needs to

#22 Edited by Hksaru (463 posts) - - Show Bio

@JJ62 said:

II mean King Thor beat the crap out of Hulk AND Thing at the same time

>implying Goku couldn't do the same without a sweat

@JJ62 said:

screw attack has proved that Superman would beat Goku

@Hksaru said:

In the recently released Death Battle video Goku vs. Superman, Goku hardly even used ki blasts. But most specifically at the end in space when they made their epic showdown between sundipped Superman and Goku, they didn't even have Goku in Super Saiyan form when he used his Kamehameha, severely, SEVERELY limiting its power. They sourced some stupid people on Goku. His character wasn't even recognizable at all; "hey, you look pretty strong, let's fight!" like what? Then Goku goes and destroys a bunch of buildings? Please, the Death Battle people were clearly both biased and ignorant, despite claiming to be resourceful and true.

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

@mypasswordis1234: King Thor is Thor+Odin Force, but to be objective Odin would be best in using Odin Force than his son, but still it's Odin Force, which can stand to galactic level opponents, i don't think Goku can win here.

@Hksaru said:

I know Broly himself is not canon but that doesn't matter because it's not like anything was changed in the DBZ characters. I believe, the characters are the exact same as they were in the days leading up to the Cell Games, which is when they were called on by King Kai.

My point is of Broly's feat of destroying an entire galaxy with one energy blast.

It is known that Broly destroyed the entire galaxy with one blast, and not over time as ignoramus' might insinuate for a number of reasons:

1. The galaxy itself is shown being vaporized all at once, from a fixed point within the galaxy, presumably Broly

2. King Kai alerts to it immediately, then to Goku, stating "our galaxy's next!" If Broly went from solar system to solar system in his space pod that would take ages and ages. King Kai would certainly notice it over time as well.

3. Broly is also shown effortlessly destroying planets with minor energy blasts

@mrtrevorguy said:

Why does everyone assume Thor is slow? He has many feats proving his speed He just doesn't use it much in character, But I'm sure he wouldn't be afraid to step it up if he needs to

http://www.comicvine.com/dragon-balls/18-46445/combat-speed-of-dragon-ball-characters/92-649740/

I'd say Goku takes the majority but it is in no way a stomp. Thor stands more of a chance than Superman because of his defence against Ki blasts and his general versatility.

#23 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune King Thor in a stomp. Honestly people, this isn't even debatable.

#24 Posted by God_Spawn (38328 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari said:

Rune King Thor in a stomp. Honestly people, this isn't even debatable.

It really isn't. Mismatch.

Moderator Online