#1 Posted by logy5000 (5791 posts) - - Show Bio

No morals. Bloodlust is on.

No prep.

Random encounter.

Fight takes place on Earth.

No bfr.

#2 Posted by AgentEx (80 posts) - - Show Bio

This will be goooooooooood.

#3 Edited by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen what King Thor has done. logy5000 you're gonna have a tough debate ahead of you.

#4 Posted by logy5000 (5791 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: Ha, I've had prep time. I'm ready.

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

First, from what I've seen from All-Star Superman, he is barely above regular Superman, if he even is at all. But this Thor is Odin level, which is a vastly big difference. If All-Star Superman is anything like regular Superman, than King Thor stomps with ease.

Time to start

King Thor is able to stop time, just so you know, so how will All-Star Superman stop that ? ( I'll try to find the scan )

King Thor is also able to destroy Wolverine's Admantium claws, and Captain America's Vibranium shield with one simple eye blast

That's it for now

#6 Posted by logy5000 (5791 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: AS Superman was able to fly to Alpha Centauri & back in a few minutes, it takes light 8 years to do so. Therefore he's at least 100,000 times ftl. AS Superman's punches are stated to be at least planet level. Superman could blitz Thor thousands upon thousands of times before he could lift his arm to stop time. Not only that, but Thor won't be able to land a single hit when Superman's using his speed. I doubt Thor's eye beams will hurt Superman at all since he was able to casually spend a lifetime in the core of the sun with no damage done to him. Superman's heat vision made Kal Kent shout in pain, so his HV will gain an advantage over Thor.

So back to you.

#7 Edited by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine gets punked around to often, first by Thanos, now by Thor, stop dissing the adamantium

#8 Posted by Pwok21 (2389 posts) - - Show Bio

@throughmyeyez:

Yeah because Adamantium can stop particles being de-fused at the molecular level.

#9 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21 said:

@throughmyeyez:

Yeah because Adamantium can stop particles being de-fused at the molecular level.

Shh

#10 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7547 posts) - - Show Bio

@throughmyeyez said:

@Pwok21 said:

@throughmyeyez:

Yeah because Adamantium can stop particles being de-fused at the molecular level.

Shh

Plus Magic>>>>Adamantium.

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@jeanroygrant: AS Superman was able to fly to Alpha Centauri & back in a few minutes, it takes light 8 years to do so. Therefore he's at least 100,000 times ftl. AS Superman's punches are stated to be at least planet level. Superman could blitz Thor thousands upon thousands of times before he could lift his arm to stop time. Not only that, but Thor won't be able to land a single hit when Superman's using his speed. I doubt Thor's eye beams will hurt Superman at all since he was able to casually spend a lifetime in the core of the sun with no damage done to him. Superman's heat vision made Kal Kent shout in pain, so his HV will gain an advantage over Thor.

So back to you.

You do know King Thor could stop time right ? Also that feats sounds un real, like Flash level speed. Regular Thor can sit in the sun, and King Thor can decapitate the Destroyer Amour fused with Desad, so yeah. Plus he destroyed Admantium and Vibranium with ease,

#12 Posted by logy5000 (5791 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Thor must wave his hand to stop time, Superman did fly to Alpha Centauri and back in a couple minutes. He could blitz Thor thousands of time before he could even wave his hand. Sure, he can dent adamantium, but how will he land a single hit when Superman is so much faster than light? Superman destroyed Solaris with ease, and I'd assume that Solaris>Destroyer.

Back to you.

#13 Posted by logy5000 (5791 posts) - - Show Bio

What happened to the debate?

#14 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take over for jeanroygrant

#15 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@throughmyeyez said:

I'll take over for jeanroygrant

Okay

#16 Posted by logy5000 (5791 posts) - - Show Bio

@throughmyeyez: Alright. Feel free to begin.

@jeanroygrant: Did you lose interest or something?

#17 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said: Somewhat

#18 Posted by logy5000 (5791 posts) - - Show Bio

@throughmyeyez: Do you want it to be a separate thread for the debate or should we continue it here?

#19 Posted by logy5000 (5791 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: No problem.

#20 Posted by Killemall (18583 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: wow you are on a roll here, although the lack of scans is a bit sad? You dont have scans from All Star Superman? I just got the series and will start once i finish reading AvX today. So from Monday if you want scans you can just ask me, i might be able to help you with that.

#21 Posted by logy5000 (5791 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@logy5000: wow you are on a roll here, although the lack of scans is a bit sad? You dont have scans from All Star Superman? I just got the series and will start once i finish reading AvX today. So from Monday if you want scans you can just ask me, i might be able to help you with that.

That'd be great. I don't have the comic uploaded digitally and a lot of the stuff I'm listing likely won't be online.

#22 Posted by logy5000 (5791 posts) - - Show Bio

Now what do you think?

#23 Posted by HerrMythology (10 posts) - - Show Bio

superman has a weakness to magic. Thor's powers are magic. superman receives god smack from Mjollnir, and that's the end. since superman cannot effect magical creatures as much as normal beings fighting a magically endowed god won't be easy. let him "speed blitz" Thor, he shall feel Mjollnir's kiss.

#24 Posted by Killemall (18583 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

Now what do you think?

I think this is incredible close, i would normally back King Thor because:

1. All Star Superman has shown no reaction speed whatsoever to put him faster than thor.

2. Once speedblitz is out of question Thor has so many attacks in his arsenal that isnt even funny.

#25 Posted by AgentEx (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: I agree. Though even with his low reaction speeds, he could outrun anything Thor throws at him.

#26 Posted by AgentEx (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@HerrMythology said:

superman has a weakness to magic. Thor's powers are magic. superman receives god smack from Mjollnir, and that's the end. since superman cannot effect magical creatures as much as normal beings fighting a magically endowed god won't be easy. let him "speed blitz" Thor, he shall feel Mjollnir's kiss.

That's an oxymoron. The whole point of speed blitzing is to avoid getting hit. If he blitzes Thor, Mjolnir can't kiss him.

#27 Posted by logy5000 (5791 posts) - - Show Bio

@HerrMythology: Your entire statement contradicts itself. Thor can't god smack him when he's getting blitzed. If mjolnir tries to kiss him, Superman moves out of the way.