Ganthet
Ganthet

The Stranger
The Stranger

King Thor
King Thor

Phantom Stranger
Phantom Stranger

VS

Who wins this fight in an all out battle  ?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
No One has an opinion here ?
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By zee crusher

Team two looks to win.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ball Buster

I dont know for sure but Im leaning towards Stranger and Odin force Thor.I know you had Stranger vs Phantom Stranger but had to read up more Phantom Stranger and I personally think Stranger out ranks him power,but Ganthet is my major question.He is as least as powerful as Odin according to what I've read. If someone can show me something I have not read ,Im open to change my mind. 

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Scarlet Thor

Does Thor have the Rune Magic?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordraiden
Scarlet Thor said:
"Does Thor have the Rune Magic?
"

He don't need it! Team 1 has more power and versatility for the win!
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the creator

Based on their respective showings I would back team 2 for the win. Ganthet has been described as having the power to crack a planet in half. Considering that he would appear to be the most powerful of the Guardians and that it took a being of the Spectres power level to just transform the Phantom Stranger, I would favour those 2.

A recent bit of homework on Odin and the Stranger from the OHOTMU, indicated that neither had the ability to move planets. Ganthet in theory does.

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Scarlet Thor
the creator said:

A recent bit of homework on Odin and the Stranger from the OHOTMU, indicated that neither had the ability to move planets. Ganthet in theory does."
Thor was able to restore a destroyed planet piece by piece by applying the odinforce so he has more than enough power to destroy/move or do anything else you want in planet scale....
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the creator
Scarlet Thor said:
"the creator said:

A recent bit of homework on Odin and the Stranger from the OHOTMU, indicated that neither had the ability to move planets. Ganthet in theory does."
Thor was able to restore a destroyed planet piece by piece by applying the odinforce so he has more than enough power to destroy/move or do anything else you want in planet scale....
"
Can you tell me when and where ?
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Scarlet Thor

I have the scan
someone post it in the marvel forum he was restoring a destroyed moon
i will try to upload it

Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Scarlet Thor

http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=moonfeat73luxm4.jpg

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By the creator
Scarlet Thor said:
"
So it was a moon, not a full planet.
We also don't see the scale / size of the moon.
It could be 50 miles in dimater or a 1000 miles. We don't know the 'size' of the task.

But yeah, I would put that well within his power level.
Avatar image for captain_strange
captain strange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By captain strange

team two i guess.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
I still aint too sure yet on who wins
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Scarlet Thor
the creator said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"
It could be 50 miles in dimater or a 1000 miles. We don't know the 'size' of the task.

"
Yes but no one has ever measured the planets that superman moves from time to time. Anyway you know what I mean. It takes considerably more power to recreate a celestial body from stardust to destroy or move it.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By the creator
Scarlet Thor said:
"the creator said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"

"
Yes but no one has ever measured the planets that superman moves from time to time. Anyway you know what I mean. It takes considerably more power to recreate a celestial body from stardust to destroy or move it.
"
Superman's strength has nothing to do with this battle.

Yes it does take more power to create (or in this case recreate) than destroy usually.

But again it's an unknown. However we do know some of the feats that Thor has done since his 'rebirth' and that the use of his power to recreate Asgard and reveal / releash the Asgardians hidden within mortals across the planet did absolutely tire him out. These feats seem a lot lower in scope than previous feats I think.
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Scarlet Thor
the creator said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"the creator said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"

"
"
Superman's strength has nothing to do with this battle.

Yes it does take more power to create (or in this case recreate) than destroy usually.

But again it's an unknown. However we do know some of the feats that Thor has done since his 'rebirth' and that the use of his power to recreate Asgard and reveal / releash the Asgardians hidden within mortals across the planet did absolutely tire him out. These feats seem a lot lower in scope than previous feats I think.
"
I don't know... He did create Asgard in an instant and he did beat the destroyer without much trouble... Plus the way I see it his power was enough to give life back to all the gods. Not anyone could call them back from the void. We will see more though I guess