Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OmegaDynasty

vs  

No Caption Provided

Rules: 
Team must try to get out of Arlen. 
Over half he population in Arlen have become zombies 
Hank is at work , Dale at his gun club, Bobby & Peggy are at school, the rest are at home in the neighborhood. 

Can they meet up and get out of Arlen alive? 

Weapons/Items
Anything that have in the neighborhood.
They can try to go into town for supplies at their own risk.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2  Edited By nightwing91

Hank has access to propane, I see him being able to use that, I say he can get there. If the rest of the members of the gun club are there, dale can make it as well he's not as big of a coward around others. Bobby's to slow though, I don't imagine him being able to make it, peggy is a maybe. And bill can if he can get to boomhower, since he's a texas ranger I imagine he'd be the most likely to survive.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@nightwing91 said:
" Hank has access to propane, I see him being able to use that, I say he can get there. If the rest of the members of the gun club are there, dale can make it as well he's not as big of a coward around others. Bobby's to slow though, I don't imagine him being able to make it, peggy is a maybe. And bill can if he can get to boomhower, since he's a texas ranger I imagine he'd be the most likely to survive. "
Haha, what about the souphanouisinphone family? Kahn Jr, etc?  Bill might make it, but him and Bobby are rather slow moving. Although, so are zombies. lol
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HumanNumber

Bill can just put on some pads and a football helmet and just bulldoze through the zombies.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5  Edited By nightwing91
@OmegaDynasty: Khan I don't see making it, Khan jr though will with her intellegence. Khan had a tough time when he was doing the laos liberation movement or whatever. The wife is either way though.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@HumanNumber said:
" Bill can just put on some pads and a football helmet and just bulldoze through the zombies. "
Haha, yeah but then he would get overwhelmed. He's not really quick on his feet, especially if he trips/tackles them. 

@nightwing91 said:
" @OmegaDynasty: Khan I don't see making it, Khan jr though will with her intellegence. Khan had a tough time when he was doing the laos liberation movement or whatever. The wife is either way though. "
Yeah Kahn would mostly like separate from the group not wishing to have his life in the hands of rednecks. 
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HumanNumber
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @HumanNumber said:
" Bill can just put on some pads and a football helmet and just bulldoze through the zombies. "
Haha, yeah but then he would get overwhelmed. He's not really quick on his feet, especially if he trips/tackles them. 

Maybe but he'd have Hank covering him. Plus if they could make it over to the army base Bill could get himself and the others to the tanks. Dale could very well be prepared for this already.
Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#8  Edited By Dracade102

I love this thread.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@HumanNumber said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @HumanNumber said:

Maybe but he'd have Hank covering him. Plus if they could make it over to the army base Bill could get himself and the others to the tanks. Dale could very well be prepared for this already.
"
Most likely, although of course Dale will be ranting on about how he warned them and this was all a government plot of some sort.
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HumanNumber

@OmegaDynasty said:

" @HumanNumber said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @HumanNumber said:

"
Most likely, although of course Dale will be ranting on about how he warned them and this was all a government plot of some sort. "

He might go through that phase but Hank can calm him down and get him focused. As long as Hank is in charge, i think the majority of them can make it.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@HumanNumber said:
"

@OmegaDynasty said:

" @HumanNumber said:

" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @HumanNumber said:

"
Most likely, although of course Dale will be ranting on about how he warned them and this was all a government plot of some sort. "

He might go through that phase but Hank can calm him down and get him focused. As long as Hank is in charge, i think the majority of them can make it.

"
The only problem I see for Hank is that if the zombie come Lady Bird might go after them in defense, and seeing how he loves Lady Bird so much he might try to go and find her with a town full of zombies.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By slimj87d

In these situations, Hank can get his friends and family to safety.

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#13  Edited By Dracade102

Bump
 Bump
bibisi888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By bibisi888
@Dracade102:
is that the green hornent?
The_Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By The_Warlord

This is actiually an awesome thread

Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Retnex

This makes me imagine Boomhauer as Rick Grimes.

Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cats
@nightwing91 said:
" @OmegaDynasty: Khan I don't see making it, Khan jr though will with her intellegence. Khan had a tough time when he was doing the laos liberation movement or whatever. The wife is either way though. "
Khan is the best martial artist of all the characters on koth why wouldn't he make it?,  

I think they can do it.
CrimsonRaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bobby snipes them all