What is a king? A true King? Is it a man born into power? A Conniving sneaky brother? Someone with the love of all? No.
A true king is a debator who fought from the start to the finish. A debator who goes through each unexpected round of life and somehow comes out on top. He may have been but a simple pawn before, but he strived to become royalty and to take the crown by force. So what's a king of kings? Well, to put simply, he's the best of them.
Welcome to the King of Kings tourney, a tourney to decide the best of the best.
The debater's. The debater's in this tourney are going to be separated into 4 Categories, with four participants each. Yep, pretty simple, overall, a maximum of 16 participants. And while you all start as pawns, by the end, one of you will be the King of Kings!
Comic/ Graphic Novels - FILLED
- Atomikill - Luke Cage - Master
- Cadence - Luthor Strode - Master
- Dark Raiden - Static - Elementalist
- Jack Bensley - Conan - Samurai
Anime/ Manga - Open
- afueikawa - King Bradley - Samurai
- CJdavis - Elder - Master
- Omg Omg Wtf Wtf - King - Samurai
- Homicidal Maniac - Zoro(Water 7) - Samurai
Video Games - Filled
- KnightsofZero - Yu Narukami - Mage
- Skit - Sam - Samurai
- Stingerrain - Ryu Hayabusa - ninja
- Sherlock - Link - Genius
Novels/ Cartoons/ EU - Filled
- Funsiized - Six - Elementalist
- Joewell - Percy Jackson - Samurai
- Shenkuei - Lancer - Mage
- Dccomicrule - Luke Skywalker - Samurai
As well as a category, your character has a label that they will fall into.
This label gives you access to 6 perks each, each complementing the title of the label, and subsequently your character. You may only select 3 of the 6 perks and you may select your label(unless it makes completely no sense). Pick your perks wisely as you will not be able to change them. Also, use your perks wisely. You can technically keep each one secret until the final round, but if your using one, then it's not a secret anymore now is it. If your character fits under no label, there's a spot open, and you still wish to join, your just gonna have to pick a random one and hope for the best. Sorry :(
- Gunslinger - A character who mains with guns of any sort (ex: Vash the Stampede)
- Samurai - A character who mains with blades of any sort (ex: Samurai Jack)
- Master - A Character who mains with fist and/or skill (ex: Iron Fist)
- Genius - A character who's best asset is his tactical genius (ex: Deathstroke
- Ninja - A character using special, versatile, ninja techniques... or a ninja, essentially. (ex: Naruto)
- Techie - A character who's best asset is his technical genius (ex: Cyborg)
- Mage - A character who's best asset is their mystical genius(ex: low level Black magician)
- Elementalist - A character who works mainly with elements (Ex: Avatar Aang)
Yes of course, the rules and limitations. The core for each Tournament. While in each round there will be changes in slight details, a few things are standard.
- No information on your opponent
- Morals off
- Bloodlust off
Yep, the basics, and even these may change, just won't change through the rounds ;). After the standards of the tournament, are the roots of who you can choose. Generally what i'm looking for is Street to street+
- 25 ton strength
- Mach 10 Reaction speed
- Mach 5 movement speed
- Medium Building busting(If only a single attack. If your character can piece it down, that's acceptable. Also if your character destroys things with weak spots that's also acceptable. Medium meaning school, museum, Hospital, Apartment building, etc. Nothing your character create's or conjures can go above this limit, unless otherwise stated)
- Luke Cage Durability
- Wolverine HF
- Dumbledorf’s magic
- Time, space, reality, & direct matter manipulation
- Mind disabling or reading(your character can still have TP, just can’t affect or read your opponents character(s) with it)
Anything i miss or messed up, chime in! Especially on limits and things not allowed as i'm bad with those things. This is my first ever tourney, so i hope it goes well.