King leonidas vs Conan

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By castleking

King leonidus: ho, stranger, what is ur business here in sparta.

Conan: that is none off ur business. now move or taste my blade.

leonidus: none may speak that way to the king of sparta, those be words for battle.
prepare urself to taste mother greece cold earthy embrace. for this is sparta!!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thesavageassasin
TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By TheSavageAssasin

Conan unless it's Leonidas and the Spartan army otherwise Conan takes this

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

hmm..............tough call
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Caligula

Conan
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@TheSavageAssasin said:
"Conan unless it's Leonidas and the Spartan army otherwise Conan takes this "
yea but leo is no fool to warfair, plus he has the shield that will block most of conans attacks
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

conan hes fought actual monsters not just big freaks and more solo fighting experience

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hellos

Conan
TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheSavageAssasin
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @TheSavageAssasin said:
yea but leo is no fool to warfair, plus he has the shield that will block most of conans attacks "
Yeah but overall i think Conan is the better fighter with more experience on his own without an army fighting more than one opponent i def. think Conan would win but it wouldn't be a curbstomp by any means i think it would be very hard fought fight but it would go to conan
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@TheSavageAssasin said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
yea but leo is no fool to warfair, plus he has the shield that will block most of conans attacks "
Yeah but overall i think Conan is the better fighter with more experience on his own without an army fighting more than one opponent i def. think Conan would win but it wouldn't be a curbstomp by any means i think it would be very hard fought fight but it would go to conan "
conan has also not faced a person like leo, leo has been trained at birth in the art of combat well all conano did was push a big turning thing lol and THEN was trained when he became older, and even then he was trained like ab east well leo has been trained as a warrior,  plus conan is not used to fighting something like the spartan shield.
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Superparody

I want to say leo...but my heart says conan 
GAHHHHHHHHHH (rips out heart) 
Leo will win 
(faints from blood loss)
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CAPiTA

my fanboy side says Leo... so i go with him.

for SPARTA

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Satyrquaze

Conan is a much better one-on-one fighter. Leonidas is a much better tactitian and strategist. 

In a straight up fight, Conan wins.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Yaujtapool

Arnie at his peak loses to no one , leonidas included .

OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OhTru

Conan, because he came back from the dead

Leonidas when he was murdered just stayed dead

TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheSavageAssasin
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
Yeah but overall i think Conan is the better fighter with more experience on his own without an army fighting more than one opponent i def. think Conan would win but it wouldn't be a curbstomp by any means i think it would be very hard fought fight but it would go to conan "
conan has also not faced a person like leo, leo has been trained at birth in the art of combat well all conano did was push a big turning thing lol and THEN was trained when he became older, and even then he was trained like ab east well leo has been trained as a warrior,  plus conan is not used to fighting something like the spartan shield. "
I still think Conan can take this because he is the better straight up fighter One-On-One Conan takes it if Leo has the Spartan army behind him or even just a couple of men and he can prepare a battle plan he wins but like someone else said Conan has fought giant monsters and won so i thin he can take out one man
Bobby X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#16  Edited By Bobby X

I mean if we are just going by the movies, I think Leo can win. 
But if we are going by comics also, Conan has sooo many more feats and much more impressive ones at that. 
Conan, without question.
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By redbull

Conan.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18  Edited By Sparda

Movie version of Conan could take Leonidas in a fight, although it'd be tough.

Comics and books, Conan would destroy him. Way too many feats going his way to lose this one.

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By yodagod

Conan curbstomp.  Movies, books, and comics are all canon for Conan.  At least according to Robert Jordan and L. Sprague DeCamp. 
Avatar image for deathdefyingdevil
DeathDefyingDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@castleking:
leonidas owns
Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Valkaad

Conan OWNS leonidas!! Conan fights whole armies by himself. Conan has singlehandedly beaten mythical monsters, giants, etc. etc. etc. I don't think that this would be a fair fight if it were Leonidas and his ten best men, much less Leonidas by himself.  

Bad_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@TheSavageAssasin said:

" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:

conan has also not faced a person like leo, leo has been trained at birth in the art of combat well all conano did was push a big turning thing lol and THEN was trained when he became older, and even then he was trained like ab east well leo has been trained as a warrior, plus conan is not used to fighting something like the spartan shield.

Conan was once being strangled by a giant who was trained from birth to ritually strangle people to death. Conan out strangled him. Conan has faced MANY people who have been trained all their lives and has beaten them with shear speed and power. Captain America's shield didn't stop Conan from kicking his ass, I don't see Leo's shield fairing any better. If it comes down to it Conan will crush him underneath it. Fact is this isn't even close, Conan wins. If we're talking about book Conan than Leonidas can bring the 300 Spartan and Conan still wins. This is a man who has single handedly held off a 5000 strong army for hours guarding his back with a mountain made from the corpses of the men he'd already killed. Ultimately it took a wizard to stop him and he was already exhausted. (He later came back to decapitate this same wizard and fed his head to a giant bird) I think when people hear 'Conan' they think Arnold Schwarzenegger and the movies. This is not Conan. This is an impostors that Conan would use as a prison b^^ch. Book Conan, as a Cimmerian youth was born on a battlefield and trained from birth. Yeah, when Leo was a kid he killed a wolf with a spear, big deal, when Conan was a kid he broke a bull's neck with his bare hands.

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm saying conan.