#1 Edited by jumpstart55 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

#2 Edited by jumpstart55 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

Standard equipment.

King Leonidas-Has standard equipment namely his spear,sword, shield,helmet etc.

Batman of course has all the equipment he had in the Dark knight.

Location

#3 Posted by Dommed_Cannon (499 posts) - - Show Bio

@jumpstart55: Can I get some specifics, namely equipment and location?

#4 Posted by jumpstart55 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dommed_Cannon: Oh yea i almost forgot,Check the description now.

#5 Posted by cascadeking09 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'll go with Batman here, he has real body amor and is a skilled fighter with high tech equipment. I honestly don't see what a large Spartan with a sword, spear, and sheild can do to him.

#6 Posted by jumpstart55 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#7 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@cascadeking09 said:

I think I'll go with Batman here, he has real body amor and is a skilled fighter with high tech equipment. I honestly don't see what a large Spartan with a sword, spear, and sheild can do to him.

Pretty much the slow motion kill effect Leonidas displayed in the movies xD But Batman takes this.

#8 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Leonidas

#9 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman In the mountains even during broad day..I can see bruce using his ninja training to get in close, spear isn't stopping armor designed to take bullets, knives, flame. It makes Bruce appear stronger also, I have no doubt in my mind he'd snap the spear in half or dent the shield. Leo's good, but to out-classed by superior tech and fighting technique.

#10 Posted by Kairan1979 (16751 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman could take him down using ninja training.

#11 Posted by cascadeking09 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorznb said:

@cascadeking09 said:

I think I'll go with Batman here, he has real body amor and is a skilled fighter with high tech equipment. I honestly don't see what a large Spartan with a sword, spear, and sheild can do to him.

Pretty much the slow motion kill effect Leonidas displayed in the movies xD But Batman takes this.

Yeah he was pretty badazz but some people should realize that in the modern world a sword and a spear just doesn't cut it against advanced tech.

#12 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

Leonidas destroys him for innterrupting his dinner in Hell

#13 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

@PurpleCandy said:

Leonidas destroys him for innterrupting his dinner in Hell

THIS! ^

#14 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins with very little effort, much better gear and training.

#15 Posted by RetardRobot (182 posts) - - Show Bio

If Leo cant use his fancy trancy ballerina twirly slo mo action sense then no, I don't see why Batman wont win.

#16 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats due to better equipment. Training is debatable, if the two went head on with the same equipment (swords, spears, and shields.) Then i would say Leo.

#17 Posted by TheGodofThunder (598 posts) - - Show Bio

hard to say. shield is going to be hard to get around. a well placed shield to the face COULD put baleman down.

#18 Posted by Bboyyomama (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Leonidas digs a hole into the ground then kicks batman in screaming "THIS IS SPARTA".

Then chuck Norris solos

#19 Posted by Killerwasp (4882 posts) - - Show Bio

@agentxx said:

@PurpleCandy said:

Leonidas destroys him for innterrupting his dinner in Hell

THIS! ^

#20 Posted by Zmasonite (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman due to gear and skill

#21 Posted by Wolverine08 (42409 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#22 Edited by Lord44 (1434 posts) - - Show Bio

Leonidas digs a hole into the ground then kicks batman in screaming "THIS IS SPARTA".

Then chuck Norris solos

#23 Posted by reaverlation (15931 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce

#24 Edited by flashback0180 (667 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol batman wins not in strength but due to gear.

But... Leonidas can't resist electric shocks.

XD

#25 Edited by Bboyyomama (61 posts) - - Show Bio